Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NUMEROUS ROHAN PRIVATE SERVER

Discussion on NUMEROUS ROHAN PRIVATE SERVER within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NUMEROUS ROHAN PRIVATE SERVER

NUMEROUS ROHAN HERO 3
Gaming is not a crime!
Numerous Rohan Website:

Numerous Rohan Introduction:
Numerous Rohan was released on May 15, 2020, Our server introduces the New type of classic mmorpg Rohan gaming experiences that most of Rohan players haven't had before.

All rates are fixed so that you can jump right into the game, we also added new features on the game such as Pets, Maps, Skills and new interface that we know you will really like that much. Here at Numerous Rohan we want to give you and feel the upgraded type of classic oldschool rohan, So why don't you come and play with us?

We can offer you balanced yet enjoyable mechanics that you will surely amaze you!

SERVER INFORMATION
  • PVE SERVER
  • 27/7 SERVER
  • Free to Play
  • Farm to Win
  • No Donate Items (Weapon,Armor,Accessories,ETC)
  • Enable and Easy Access of Item Mall
  • Enabled HunterKit
  • Enabled Auto loots Max Stats (FOR MONKEY AND FAIRY PETS)
  • Auto Delete low Stats loots items (FOR MONKEY AND FAIRY PETS)
  • Enabled Auto Consumed IP Tickets for TALGATH ITEMS
  • Enabled Antihack
  • Enabled Antidupe
  • Low Damage
  • No OP Weapon/Damage
  • Usable/Playable of all Character Class

DROP RATE :

• Tier 1 : Mid
  • Tier 2 : Low
  • Tier 3 : Verry Low
  • CRONES RATE : x2
  • Level down rate : 80%

• Status Refine Rate :
  • -1 = 100%
  • -2 = 90%
  • -3 = 80%
  • Max = 50%
  • Forging Rate : TIER 1 (BEDRON SET)
  • Rare = 80%
  • Unique = 70%
  • Ancient = 60%
  • Forging Rate : TIER 2(GLACIAL SET)
  • Rare = 60
  • Unique = 50
  • Ancient = 40%
  • Transcended = 30%
  • Forging Rate : TIER 3(ONYX SET)
  • Rare = 40%
  • Unique = 30%
  • Ancient = 20%
  • Transcended = 10%

FOR OTHER INFORMATION PLEASE JOIN ON OUR FACEBOOK GROUP:

Old 05/22/2020, 08:33   #2

Isn't this from your server?

English translation:
Hi to GM Aklas who is a player. That's why you have ez +15. Even though you're not farming, you have a set and a weapon with 46DD.

We are raiding (1party), then we VG to Aklas, we caught him inside the GM room.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2020, 09:20   #3

New interface??? I bet you don't know what that means since all looks the same towards me.... And why people always put images on website that isn't even related towards Game itself.. Yeah put a dragon image or anything that has nothing to do with Rohan....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2020, 13:38   #4

Don't worry guys, the server is online 27/7

Old 05/22/2020, 13:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
Isn't this from your server?

I could ask you the same ?
Old 05/22/2020, 15:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post

Lmao that is pure epic fail. Using just somebody else client xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2020, 17:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead552 View Post
Lmao that is pure epic fail. Using just somebody else client xD
Holy xD

Good one!
Old 05/22/2020, 17:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutRohan View Post
Holy xD

Good one!
Honestly is nothing special about clients thought.
Everybody just using unpacked shit and just rename it and change fps and thats it or even change location of rohanauth after that just pack it in.

But you kinda fail if you just take somebody client and not change name or just use unpacked client. (Probably he couldn't change name since it was packed perhaps?)

People would look weird when they see 2 different Rohan Names.
Anyway everybody just put tag [Dev] infront of your name...

We all can pretend being a [Dev] but change skills or change map or layout doesn't really make you a dev.......

My honest opinion is that Yolo 2.0 Rohan and God Rohan is only good servers out. I didn't check new ones so sorry for that perhaps is few more servers out there that doing a good job.

Rest is just copy and paste stuff and calling themselves Dev...

For myself i might post shit and people would say you don't even have server.

Well i don't need 1 and like i always said my intention is never run public server same as for Im_batman. Even when i do make stuff for it but i am just curious and reason why i wanted have rohanhook in my hands just for learning progress.

<.< I wish people would stop running private server... If intention is only get money out of it... Or just shutdown few months. If you run server for 6 years long or even more i will say good job... I know servers cost money but you also can go overboard with price tags. And people only deserve the money if they run server more then year and use that money just cover up cost + little bit for themself for hard work they put in make something special.
Old 05/22/2020, 17:56   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post

If you will just look closely. It is XERO. It is our old server 2017-2018. It is not XENO if that is what you are trying to point out.

I hope that answers your question.

And that screenshot of yours came from our dev who posted a video of an anti-hack that he made. If you will download and use our client, it will be showing a "VG" as a name and not Xero anymore. What's wrong with a dev using an old client which he also made just for the sake of testing his new anti-hack? People this days can't even read one letter right.
Old 05/22/2020, 18:24   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
If you will just look closely. It is XERO. It is our old server 2017-2018. It is not XENO if that is what you are trying to point out.

I hope that answers your question.

And that screenshot of yours came from our dev who posted a video of an anti-hack that he made. If you will download and use our client, it will be showing a "VG" as a name and not Xero anymore. What's wrong with a dev using an old client which he also made just for the sake of testing his new anti-hack? People this days can't even read one letter right.
Alright my part of post i made.

Yeah i didn't know it was your old server client and nothing is wrong using an old client at all.

But nobody could smell that it's your old server client, And i wasn't aware that screenshot is from now or few weeks back.

Just wanna say i got no beef against anybody but how i seen the screenshot and if it was live like this. You must admit then would be epic fail even if it's your own client and people has it and be like huh? Why Rohan Xero when should be Rohan VENGEANCE.

Now that would looked weird. But yeah don't blame me for this mistake i have made, Since the day how many people put a private server up i ain't tracking everybody and like oh yeah thats same guy that has now a new server with a new rohan name.

Btw i like your avatar. Teacher Korosensei ^^
Old 05/22/2020, 19:58   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead552 View Post
Alright my part of post i made.

Yeah i didn't know it was your old server client and nothing is wrong using an old client at all.

But nobody could smell that it's your old server client, And i wasn't aware that screenshot is from now or few weeks back.

Just wanna say i got no beef against anybody but how i seen the screenshot and if it was live like this. You must admit then would be epic fail even if it's your own client and people has it and be like huh? Why Rohan Xero when should be Rohan VENGEANCE.

Now that would looked weird. But yeah don't blame me for this mistake i have made, Since the day how many people put a private server up i ain't tracking everybody and like oh yeah thats same guy that has now a new server with a new rohan name.

Btw i like your avatar. Teacher Korosensei ^^
It's fine lol. I wasn't really pertaining to you. I just want to answer xHaiBai's comment. I don't want any beef against anybody, too lol. Thanks for noticing Koro Sensei.

I just want to clarify that part where our dev used a diff client. Since our dev has so many clients that he used our old client to test his anti-hack. He just lost some of his files earlier so maybe that's his reason for not using our current one.

Anyway, I don't want to argue with anyone unless there's really something wrong like a playing GM on his own server and ruining the game again and again. I love Rohan. We all know that it is "dead" but I don't want my favorite game to be completely destroyed because of these trash servers (servers who is unfair, unprotected, and does not have a real goal on putting up a server). Some people might not notice, but the real reason why players quit is not because they don't want Rohan anymore, it is because they are tired of playing on trash servers.

Kudos to Yolo and Xeno, these are the servers that have originality and really stepping up the game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2020, 19:35   #12

Snickers @ num of hours in your day

Btw did you guys make the rookie mistake of advertising your server here without a linkback? Couldn't find one and I imagine the admins here won't either.

Cheers!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2020, 13:54   #13

hahaha got banned from his server because i found out he gives out op weps to his guild *****
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2020, 14:03   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualheart28 View Post
hahaha got banned from his server because i found out he gives out op weps to his guild *****
haha everyone is corrupt this days
Old 05/25/2020, 14:47   #15

That's why people quit Rohan. I don't care if you give away items to your friends. As long as it is discreet and does not ruin the game. Giving them free IM items? Fine! Just don't give OP items or any other item that cannot be gained by other players even if they spend countless hours playing.

No one can control if the owner/admin/gm is giving away items. Do you think Gaben does not give free items to his relatives? That's what I'm trying to say. But at least it is fair and does not ruin the game!

« H4 database cant show chinese | How to Fix this one? »