Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

YNG Rohan | PVE classic limited server

Discussion on YNG Rohan | PVE classic limited server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
YNG Rohan | PVE classic limited server

This is a thread for the remaining of the community who are looking for a nice server. I waited 24/36hrs of OBT Release no crashes/dc's just post this thread because we had server stability issues before, but it's all resolved and proven . All childish and negative comments towards the server will be #ignored

WELCOME TO YNG ROHAN OBT
03/23/2020

Come Join Us!
We're a upcoming stable server averaging 100+ ONLINE DAILY since release! We created this server with a unique twist for the rohan community looking for something old, classic but with a limited feature twist. YNG stands for (Youth InterNational Gaming. Hope to bring the best gaming experience for the following players all over.
Developed by myself Striko, and community handled by Arleyn himself. Players may already know my history and who i am.. I owned previous NLG Gaming, Essence Rohan. Im not here to hide myself or anything, I'm here to promote a private server for everyone to enjoy. Without BS. (Please refrain me here from any childishness, negative comments, hatred, etc. Just here for server advertisement to help those looking for something that fits there love for rohan )
Currently we're under-going OBT as of 3/24/2020, YNG Rohan is a classic limited server with a PVE Grindfestation gameplay setup that's play to win.
We spent several months discussing the final project for the server. We mainly tried to focus on the key-thing in rohan without touching much. We only have HK 8/16hrs in the server to try and prevent 24/7 sit and HK. Skills have all been set to level 30 and skill has been nerfed/boosted a bit. we mainly spent most of our time reworking Cooldown times & Duration times. Buffs has been edited aswell. We execpt to see every class being played in YNG. The starter level is level 30 and all skills are un-locked so everyone can choose there own skill build throughout PVE/PVP interaction. Our goal is to provide the best game experience with a clean protected server.
Our way milestone goals to keep players entertained is through giving players a old nostalgic grinding gameplay but never keep anyone bored. We plan to make quests for everyone to get certain valuable items ingame. We have gamble boxes to keep players on there heels as well. Months into the server we're planning to add new systems to keep players interest and having fun.[/SPOILER]

We have a 0 tolerance policy! Any player we find trying to abuse or exploit ingame will receive an Auto-ban from our protection no choice. Any player who we find out that try's to attack our server and is a player, will be permanently banned no execptions. Any player who joins the server just to promote other server will receive ban.

EPVP Backlink on web, and Downloads on web.

Discord:

Server Info:

Server Features:
[I]Do u have what it takes for YNG's open-world grindfest? So if you like what you see and your looking for something stable, and well-rounded. Come Join YNG Rohan! We accept every player![/
A clean 2020 PVE Private server for the remaining!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/25/2020, 23:39   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmSong View Post
How many servers will u going to make Jordan? How desperate can u be?
Why would i be desperate? What for? This is my last server for rohan anyways, giving something the community wants. People always said they wanted another server from me. So that's whats been done. F2P too. We're averaging 110+ online currently.. Going into day 2-3. Servers free to play for anyone looking for oldschool classic feeling.

Join our discord if your interested and would like to play!

Old 03/26/2020, 05:56   #3

I can give you few reasons why. You paid the host for 1 month but revenue rohan only lasted for 2 weeks then, you opened another server thinking u can grab few more bucks till the host expires. Everyone knows u can never have/make a stable server unless u pay somebody experienced to do it for u. You should be banned here and even on indo groups so u won't advertise ur ****** cashgrab servers anymore. I feel sorry for those who payed 10$ for nothing at all . I rlly wanna meet those "ppl" who asked you to make another server. This is what i call desperation, lmk when the next wipe is
Old 03/26/2020, 10:27   #4

Quote:
I can give you few reasons why. You paid the host for 1 month but revenue rohan only lasted for 2 weeks then, you opened another server thinking u can grab few more bucks till the host expires. Everyone knows u can never have/make a stable server unless u pay somebody experienced to do it for u. You should be banned here and even on indo groups so u won't advertise ur shitty cashgrab servers anymore. I feel sorry for those who payed 10$ for nothing at all . I rlly wanna meet those "ppl" who asked you to make another server. This is what i call desperation, lmk when the next wipe is
I did say i would refrain myself from negative comments because it'll be a bad look for the server but i don't mind interacting a bit. Your going based off old server history and have to realize everyone grows up and improves. Revenue Rohan was up, but wasnt stable correct? Did i post on epvp? No... I waited till we remade the server with better secured files, protection, and we made sure to have the server fully tested and stable before OBT Release. It's the same server just remade better to last. You can come give the server a shot try to crash/attack it all u want and let me know how it goes. Also cash grab? How so? the servers practically free and not many has donated. You can get everything ingame.. Free.. I'm not doing this for money. If i was i would've made a fully donated server. But I'm doing it to help the community. I can take care of server host expenses so dont think I re-released the server again for extra money when i already changed server hosts 2-3 times for the best experience. I already put way more money into the server then what i've received so thats invalid. The servers been running 3 days with no DC/Crash.
So i think this is just more of jealously and hatred towards my name because im giving something the community wants, and i didnt hide my name. and people are just expecting old results. Which i understand... I own up to all my actions. But time will only show proof.You can ask some TF, some SN. Some guilds from shine rohan, some other indo servers etc. People has been asking me to make a server for quite awhile. Maybe you should come get the the loop so you can see for yourself
But i guess at the end of the day, there's no right or wrong right? I will always be this money hungry "desperate" guy to u right? We'll lets see how long YNG Rohan lasts.. Free 2 Play too. I don't need to cashgrab when i already have enough. But it's ok people will hate, ban me i guess for nothing.

For anyone who's whiling to play. Servers up and running for everyone ^^. Averaging 100-120 players 3 days in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
THIS IS COFFE PASTA SPAGHETTI SERVER
Not necessarily. We didn't design this server as an indo server with 120+ new items/features with high dmg, high stats & high HP etc like you may expect to see. The server has a basic layout with a unique twist, which we plan to improve over the course of time. We have working features so that when people need updates they can get something interested added to the game. If we were to add all updates now, the server would be boring and wouldn't last long.
Old 03/26/2020, 12:37   #5

Quote:
And again lots of bullshit... What u giving to the "community" besides 1 month TOPS servers and wasting everyone time? Nothing. What community Jordan? Since when u part of a community when everyone knows u're a fuckup? People doesn't expect much from u as a dev neither from your staff. Nothing has been changed Jordan, for 3-4 years u fkin up ur servers, no1 but u. Thats what happened to revenue aaand thats why u changed its name, that's your speciality.Who you trying to fool? U been doing the same fking thing for ages now. You're full of shit and xcuses and you should be banned for wasting everybody time and money + for advertising ur cancer, don't talk about how much money u put into , bet u still using the files Dreto gave u for free. FFS LV8
I love your BS and hatred talk. Just more fuel for the server for improvement. Seems like u have a like u have a lot of time on your hands to go on epvp and bash peoples servers. Well i'll remember to keep your toxicness away from my server and community np. We changed our server name because it was recommended by the community not by myself. My names been Simon/Striko for about a year or 2 now. Not hiding anythhing from anyone. All i can give is honesty and hope for the best. But hey history goes along way right? Thats why ur here commenting so u can try and bash something upcoming. Okay well less talking from me mate. Let's just see how this goes, I just see a lot of hatred in your eyes dude but thats cool. Don't need anyone to like me. But they can enjoy the server
I'll pm u 1 month from now and we'll see how things are ^^. We will see if YNG Rohan was a fuck up. "A PVE Farming Server that apparently is a money-grabber for u"

I'll keep this thread for it's purpose and on-topic from now on. Sorry for the inconvenience...
We'll be doing a MT after TSB saturday to fix-up the server a bit more. Drops from endgame etc. Nothing too major. I'll post patch notes here for server updates for those who're interested that still has an epvp.
~Thanks
#YNGRohan
Old 03/30/2020, 04:46   #6

Well seems my account was banned for multi-accounts and maybe some other bs reasons. I couldn't remember my old account to epvp till now. But seems my name was changed on this lol. I will be updating this thread from this account from now on for those interested.

Update:
We've went from 100+ online to 120-130+ Online going into week 1 of the server. We will be hosting a big MT monday fixing drops/locations & rework some bosses, fixing some skills and descriptions, and replacing world drop ancient/upgrade pres to rare/unique, unlimited arrows/bolts. When the servers back online monday we might host an exp event for 24hrs! We will be updating our new server launcher layout aswell in this MT. Our patchlist will be posted via facebook and discord. If your interested. Links below.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2020, 12:23   #7

Overall MT Notes:
- New launcher layout
- Team Geizen costume added to starter items
- 50% LS added to starter items
- All mounts tradeable
- All scrolls, talismans, costumes now tradeable
- Trap Sticks/Sand Pouch/Totem max stack changed from 20 to 250
- Token of Victory, Token of Foresee talismans added to IP
- Seal of Victory, Seal of Foresee talismans added to IM
- Champion's Uniform stats edited
- Ancient rate changed from 40% to 30%
- All world mobs/bosses damages and health adjusted
- Gamble box success rate increased
- Holy/Td added to IM (Get them from elemental dungeon)
- Ancient/Upgrade Pres drops switched with Rare/UNIQUE
- Ancient/Upgrade pres stones added to IP Shop and Rare/UNIQUE Removed
- Ashkeena reset added IM & crone shop 30m
- Endgame bow recipes fixed
- R5 Quest fixed (110 Cap)
- IP Drop boosted 2%
- Bunny sell price reduced to 20m | Monkey reduced to 40m

Drops:
- Shield added to world drop
- All endgame drops fixed
- Ears/Eyes/Ses drop tradeable

Skills:
- Fast/Moving Shadow reduced from 200% to 140%
- Perfect Healing activation time 4>2seconds
- WFFS Damage scale fixed
- FFS boosted 50% | CD, 10 Secs changed to 14 secs
- Deadly Blow boosted from 590% to 630%
- Psychic Phantom has been boosted 30%
- Double Psychic Phantom has been boosted 70% CD Boosted 2secs
- Avoid boosted from 21% > 28%
- Boost affect fixed
- Blue Dragin nerfed 500% > 300%
- Physical Blow Boosted 10%
- Invoke boosted 30%
- Brutality boosted from 15% boost in STR and DEX. to 25% boost in STR and DEX.
- Vigilance boosted from 15% boost in STR and DEX. to 25% boost in STR and DEX.
- Rage boosted 300% of your STR, DEX are applied to critical strike damage to 350%
- Life Force boosted
- Scout scatter shot skill enabled from 100+. [ Does not boost dmg ]
- Predator octopus skill enabled from 100+ [ 35% Chance to broaden range ]
- Sepa dk > "40% drop to Weapon Damage, 30% drop to PHY DEF, 120% boost to Attack Speed Lasts 1h, 30sec cd
- Berserk Madness fixed Req level 100
- Perfect healing activation time changed to 2secs
- Pillage enabled level 100+
- WFFS Boosted 100%
- Dragon's Mantle tick boosted from 100 to 300
- Mana Guard, Duration Time: 60secs > 30secs
- OTHER H3 SKILLS DISABLED

Grinding Guide:
• R5 Red Room/Blue/Purple Drops - 4th rare for all rooms, and hero parts( Red drop plat/Blue drop truth/Purple hero) & 2,3,4 shield
• Ronelia Interior/Exterior - hero armor and 2nd rare. & 4 shield
• Ronelia Underground Cell - blue dragon armor, and 2nd rare & 3 shield
• Calamander Tower Drops - 1st rare pieces and platinum armor & 2 shield
• J4 -1st rare pieces and truth armor & 1 shield
• Hazy - all 4 armors - All 4 weapons & all shields
• R4 Drops - Plat/Truth & 3rd Rare & 3 shield
• Giant Fingerprint and Burnt Ruins - BD/Hero and all 4 weapons & all shields
• Gratt Fortress drops blue dragon & 3rd Rare & 3 shield
• Gratt Underground(ruler) drops truth/plat & 2nd Rare & 1,2 shield
• Rare/Unique Preservation stones drops from all mobs
Old 04/02/2020, 02:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Overall MT Notes:

- Sepa dk > "40% drop to Weapon Damage, 30% drop to PHY DEF, 120% boost to Attack Speed Lasts 1h, 30sec cd

- Dragon's Mantle tick boosted from 100 to 300
Very interesting changes, but why tho?
How is dragon mantle lv7 doing 200 more dmg would be any better than dragon wing in any situation the 200dmg changes absolutely nothing, wasting 5 points instead of just 1
from 25% drop to wep dmg to 40 ontop 30% in defence which is basically huge debuff (shout lv7 is 35% pdef this is all def)from 10% for what 60% more attack speed yea that for sure make sense this is more of a huge nerf not a buff, i guess sepa was too op :/
Not like it seems you are throwing numbers around eh
Old 04/08/2020, 21:19   #9

Overall MT Notes:
- 10% added Scrolls and binded
- All Talismans "IP/IM" Stacks fixed
- Goddess of Wind Silva DMG Adjusted
- Ruler of Ancient Darkness added drops [Spawns same time everyday]
- Bezemut Armor/Helm Added to IM
- Elemental Dungeon resets added to IM [Untradeable]
- All Mounts Tradeable
- All skills fixed
- Twins nerfed from 300 stat to 150
- Rare/Unique pres stones nerfed 1-2% Drop
- Blueprints added to Panda NPC
- R5 Portal Stones Created added to Adrian NPC
- Bosses reworked/ re-added / fixed
- Armor of Truth drop removed from R3
- R4 Drops Blue Diamond instead 7x Acce
- Power Arena mobs dmg/hp fixed
- Ashkeena Boss stats adjusted
- Improved Option Protection of Marea HP Fixed
- Other Improved option stones stats boosted for even balance
- Elemental Dungeon reset added to crone shop and IM
- Upper/Lower added!
- TSB Timer set (9 AM EST)
- TSB members set to unlimited.
- 45 Fps client
- Newbie accessory drops added to Black Turpin,Salient Knight,Gnoll King,Varg Patriarch & HP boosted
- Holy Wine/Water/TD Tradeable & added to IM
- All IM Mounts u can ride in sz now
- Freebies LS Timer Fixed
- Talisman stats reworked
- 54 Slot tresury bag/ 30 slot lightweight/ 30 drop free bag tradeable

Pet Edits Levels 1/2/3:
- Molly boosted Heals 4K/8K/12K HP - CD 2-3mins
- Power Tiger boosted gives addition 1/3/6% Critical
- Speedy Hawk attack speed boosted by 10/15/20%
- Brave dragon boosted additional damaged added 600/800/1200
- Mock Duck boosted 20/30/40 All Stats
- Honey Bear Stats same 30% level 3

Skills:
NEW SKILLBIN ADDED WITH NEW CHANGES
- All Skills unlocked after level 50
- Heroic skill 90+
- Scout/Guardian/Predator Has HII Aoe skill 100+
- Crazy Standings CD Nerfed to 90secs
- OS Boosted 2% 30Sec CD
- Heavy Weapon nerfed 70%>45% - 60secs>30secs
- Knight Symbol boosted 30%
- Straight Repluse boosted 30%
- War Cry lasts 30 secs
- Stone Skin lasts 30 secs
- Roha's Blessing lasts 60>30 secs
- Rush lasts 8>5 secs
- Critical Aura boosted from 7% to 10%
- Defender blunt mastery boosted from 25%<35%
- Fixation boosted 25%
- Roha's Shelter nerfed 60secs>30secs
- Shout nerfed 90secs>30secs
- Chrono Duration nerfed to 30secs
- Priest/Templar Erase "3 Debuffs"
- Vacuum nerfed lasts 45>30secs
- Reflect boosted to 35secs
- Perfect Healing Activation time nerfed 4secs>2secs
- Mind Air nerfed lasts 20secs>10secs
- Obligation nerfed from 70%>40%
- Siege Shot boosted from 130%<160%
- Magic Guard nerfed from 45secs>30secs
- Open Eyes cd boosted from 120secs>90secs
- Sharp melee boosted from 30%<120%
- Violent Shot boosted from 100%<120%
- Silence nerfed from 40secs>25secs
- Avoid boosted from 21%>30%
- Sprint CD, 180secs>90secs [Dhan/Half Elf]
- Deadly Blow boosted from 530% to 600%
- Psychic Phantom nerfed 140%>120%
- Double Psychic Phantom nerfed from 200%>180%
- Sealing Square nerfed from 50secs to 30 secs
- All traps has 20k HP
- Transformation nerfed from 60secs>30secs
- Premium Slash nerfed 40%
- Dancing Blade Disabled
- Octopus Enabled [ 25% chance of broadening your atk ]
- Shoudler Charge nerfed from 8secs>5secs
- Life Force boosted 250<450
- Vilagence boosted 15% STR,VIT < 25% STR,VIT
- Brutality boosted 15% STR,VIT < 25% STR,VIT
- Low Blow nerfed 40secs>30secs
- Berserk lasts 3mins , 60sec CD
- Pilage 80% chance to steal 2-4 buffs CD 6 Secs >> 50% Chance to steal 1-3 buffs CD: 5mins
- Magic Reflection nerfed... Lasts 60secs>30secs
- Wide Encourage Boosted 30%
- Wide Pollution Boosted 30%
- Dispel Magic nerfed from 60% to debuff 6 buffs > 60% to debuff 2 buffs
- Frozen Ice, nerfed to Your opponent's Attack Speed will lower by 40%, and their Mobility by 30%.
- Taming Mind, Nerf Stunned for 10secs>5secs
- Intelligent Shield, Nerfed 20%
- Impervious Shield Nerfed 60secs>30secs
- Magic Push boosted 50%
- Break Ability nerfed from 90secs>30secs | 90Sec CD
- Magic Mirror, nerfed from 90secs>30secs | 90Sec CD
- Snatch, Nerfed to steals 2 buffs every 5minutes.
- Prevent Pet, Nerfed.. Pet Effects are prevented for 120 secs>30secs.
- Fake Death Nerfed from 50secs>30secs
- Broken Treasure nerfed, 60% decrease in All Stat. to 30% decrease in All Stat
- Weakness nerfed, 30% drop in Maximum HP & MP lasts 120secs>30secs'
- Group Mortal Immune Nerfed, 100secs>30secs
- Area Spell Nerfed, Randomly deletes 5 buffs>3buffs CD: 1minute
- Mirror Strike Nerfed, 40secs>30secs
- Add Intention boosted 70>200
- boost holy light > 1200% int lvl 7
- Strike Bash Nerfed, 8secs>5.5secs
- Eternal Darkness Nerfed, Sleep for 18secs>8secs
- Reraise CD Boosted from 4secs<30secs
- Destroy CD Nerfed from 3mins>30secs
- Dragon's Power boosted from 40%<50%
- Separation CD Fixed & Stats boosted
- Breath Boosted 50%
- Health Drain Boosted 50%
- Dragon Tail Boosted 30%
- Zhen Counter Boosted 50%
- Dragon Skin nerfed 100%>85% Dmg Drop, Lasts 50secs>30secs
- Zhen Mastery boosted from 30%>50%
- Crit Immunity nerfed 700>500
- Evolve adjusted, 40% atk force, 15% boost in HP
- Moving/Fast Shadow boosted too 180% Atk speed
- Sudden Death boosted 5% 25%<30%
- Toxic Potion nerfed from 50secs>30secs
- Dark Spell nerfed, sleep for 25secs>10secs
- Dragons Nail boosted from 8% to 15% chance
- Mana Guard nerfed, 60secs>30secs
- DFFS Nerfed 10%, WFFS Nerfed 20%

Bosses:

Minibosses (Vairokan,Enchanted Tonken,Berg,Black Turpin,Salient Knight,Gnoll King,Varg Patriarch):
Drops: 20s sdv/adv/ipv
Drop Rate: 70%

Ahkma (SG,Mollek,Blood Tyrant):
Drops: 25s sdv/adv/ipv +15 defense
Drop Rate: 50%

R1/R2/R3 (Darkness Spite, Amadeus De Roha, Jainus De Roha):
Darkness=ADV Amadeus=SDV Jainus=IPV
Drops: 35s sdv/adv/ipv +30 def
Drop Rate: 30%

R4 (Levigel,Belzac,Stratus, Zeitgeist,):
Drops: 45s sdv/adv/ipv + 100 magic/melee/ranged
Drops: Heart of Zeit + 45vit, 550hp 550mp, 75 defense
Drop Rate: 20%

R5 (Silva,Syrephis,Celia, Shuriel):
Drops: Amulet's 60vit, 1500hp, 1500mp, 100 defense & Ears / Eyes - 1000hp 45 vit 30 def
Syrephis - Drops Eyes + Earrings 32s SDV + 30 def
Celia - Drops Ears + Earrings 32s IPV + 30 def
Shuriel - Drops Ears + Earrings 32s ADV + 30 def
Drop Rate: 10%

Ramos:
Drops: I/P/V 60s + 100 magic atk

Raymond:
Drops: A/D/V 60s + 100 ranged atk

Russell:
Drops: Drops: S/D/V 60s + 100 melee atk

Ruler:
Drops: [YNG Ring,Bracer,Necklace]
Drop Rate: 8,5%

Bezemut - Removed
Elizabeth - Removed

Puma:
Drops: N/A NOTHING ATM
Drop Rate: 0%

Kalistia's Tyrant:
Drops: Default Eudrome's
Old 04/29/2020, 04:11   #10

Here's a quick little update of the server status and everything since the forum seems to be a bit dead. I already know they will ban me for multi-accounting since they banned my main account for thinking i was xHaiBai lol.

Servers been online 1 month plus and stable, reaching 120-180+ Online now!

Things we've added since last updated post:

Skill updates:
We also have a new staff member [CL]Eclipse, He's a Community Leader for the latino's. He'll be assisting all new-comers ingame and translating for that language. He'll also be making our servers trailers/event videos. We'll be working on a multi-lingual team for the server so communication is great .
We will be implementing Advanced Hunterkit in the server soon within the next 1-2 patches aswell so stay tuned for that!

Recent Server Footage:

- YNG Rohan