Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xeno Rohan

Discussion on Xeno Rohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/01/2020, 19:24   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Dude you get banned then make another acct to carry on your argument? I'm sure @ will see it soon enough and mac-block you.

Don't see the problem. Server owners are seldom devs themselves. They hire devs to do the coding/hooking work all the time. Nothing new there. If he thinks something needs to be fixed, I am sure he will contact someone to do it.
Don't bother pal as I said some ppl got nothing better to do than stick their nose in other people's ***
Old 07/01/2020, 20:38   #62

Quote:
Dude you get banned then make another acct to carry on your argument? I'm sure @ will see it soon enough and mac-block you.

Don't see the problem. Server owners are seldom devs themselves. They hire devs to do the coding/hooking work all the time. Nothing new there. If he thinks something needs to be fixed, I am sure he will contact someone to do it.
Never said its wrong tho
I just said hes paying this ppl for fixing it, not xhaibai.
Old 07/01/2020, 21:42   #63

[QUOTE=im batman;38245937]Dude you get banned then make another acct to carry on your argument? I'm sure @ will see it soon enough and mac-block you.

I bet you don't know am I but accusing me that I got banned and made a new account
Old 07/01/2020, 21:56   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutRohan View Post
Never said its wrong tho
I just said hes paying this ppl for fixing it, not xhaibai.
Im ex-player never done this before and just started few months ago hence why I pay experienced people to do some advanced stuff that requires experience that I may not master yet. I might not know much but I learn fast. And you don't know what I can do and what not so you can't make statements like this. Eitherway I don't see your point in all of this you're just looking for attention and I think you should find it somewhere else
Old 07/01/2020, 22:25   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Im ex-player never done this before and just started few months ago hence why I pay experienced people to do some advanced stuff that requires experience that I may not master yet. I might not know much but I learn fast. And you don't know what I can do and what not so you can't make statements like this. Eitherway I don't see your point in all of this you're just looking for attention and I think you should find it somewhere else
I bet you learn fast how to threat people by saying that you are gonna send a hitman for them
Old 07/01/2020, 22:36   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreMadGoat View Post
I bet you learn fast how to threat people by saying that you are gonna send a hitman for them
I think everyone has the right to ask other people to do the dirty work, you should know that best
Old 07/01/2020, 22:58   #67

Quote:
Dafuq ?
You get me wrong but okay
Old 07/01/2020, 23:16   #68

Nobody asked me to do anything. I am doing it on my own and because you are free entertainment. You have been pming so many different people to try to bring Mich back to the server, even people that don't give a f*ck about you. You are just being trolled/played left and right.
Keep threatening people, and trying to manipulate others, maybe someone that doesn't know you will bite the bait.
"Rors and Dre are forbidden from my server" Feb 27th It's not personal, right?
Oh and also why would anyone have to ask you if they can play? As far as I know, this is not a "whitelisted" server But you are 100% right you aren't mixing personal and business problems
Also, a bird told me that you and some of your friends have been caught with drugs, and you were supposed to go back to Romania but you didn't
Snakes saying they have a lawyer if you need one you can pm him
Old 07/01/2020, 23:18   #69

Quote:
I can vouch for you on that. I remember you as a player on one of the few servers I was the dev on for someone else (Xiro - Ion).

Quote:

I bet you don't know am I but accusing me that I got banned and made a new account
I see this is a new account that was created just after your old acct (also a new one) is banned. Let me guess the last one was banned for multi-account?

I guess we will see

Sorry for the thread crapping @. I know you don't need it here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2020, 23:27   #70

Quote:

I see this is a new account that was created just after your old acct (also a new one) is banned. Let me guess the last one was banned for multi-account?

I guess we will see
Um are you some whiteknight of epvp ? maybe he forgot his main account .
And banning his account what is going to do ? just make a new one and post over and over .
Old 07/01/2020, 23:29   #71

Quote:
I can vouch for you on that. I remember you as a player on one of the few servers I was the dev on for someone else (Xiro - Ion).

I guess we will see

Sorry for the thread crapping @. I know you don't need it here.
I remember a bit but not much, it's been a long time.

And don't worry, if you don't do it, they will anyway. We need some more people around to feed their attention
Old 07/01/2020, 23:39   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceau_mama View Post
Um are you some whiteknight of epvp ? maybe he forgot his main account .
And banning his account what is going to do ? just make a new one and post over and over .
Yo - look at my nickname bruh!

He makes another it gets banned, and another and it gets banned. They frown on multi-accts here.

I have friends that have been permabanned for that very reason. Some with accounts going back almost 10 years. They didn't **** on somebody's server and make a lot of drama over it. Why should some jackass be allowed to make accounts to do that and get away with it when those others can't.

Anywho I tagged the admin. He will investigate and deal with this guy as he deserves.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/02/2020, 01:51   #73

Quote:
Nobody asked me to do anything. I am doing it on my own and because you are free entertainment. You have been pming so many different people to try to bring Mich back to the server

Oh and also why would anyone have to ask you if they can play? As far as I know, this is not a "whitelisted" server
Even if I showed you a finger, you'd still laugh. No wonder UK is one of the countries with most mentally disabled people and you're no different. As for your friend Mich, I only did it cause other people asked me to do so, and they were right because it was the right thing to do. I never asked him to come back, I just cleared things up with him. I told him from the very beginning and repeated multiple times he's free to go and do whatever he want so I don't really care if he came back or not. You might wanna re-read the screenshots you've been stuck in your head the past couple days with and stop claiming others come up with fake stories. I don't respond for childish behaviour and decisions if a 25 year old can't make the difference between good or bad.

And for your case, I was just being nice, you wouldn't go in even if you asked for it. People like you and ur weeb buddies should be forbidden from every server, don't mind me for trying to keep nerds that can't pass a general IQ test away from our community. In the end it's our whole staff choice and you can't do anything but cry about it. Grow up and move on, it's simple as it is. Maybe go out, get some oxygen in your brain and try to find some friends, stop trying to squeeze in places you don't belong. If you need a support worker, just ask for it I will gladly help. If you feel frustrated this is not the spot to express your frustrations, there are people who are getting paid for stuff like this. I don't wanna hurt your feelings, but noone wants you around here and all you have to do is just deal with it. Stop trying to make fake accounts and hide your identity, in the end you'll still be a clown.

Quote:
I have friends that have been permabanned for that very reason. Some with accounts going back almost 10 years. They didn't crap on somebody's server and make a lot of drama over it. Why should some jackass be allowed to make accounts to do that and get away with it when those others can't.

Anywho I tagged the admin. He will investigate and deal with this guy as he deserves.
I will ask him to close the thread, I think our players will be more than fine with receiving our updates on other social media's, where they don't have to read stuff that makes their intelligence decrease
Old 07/02/2020, 19:09   #74

Mr. Since when invoke gives dex how sweet of you to think I am Rors
. Can't even make level 3 pet to test it.
Keep assuming everyone is Rors or Dre .
Doubt goats leftovers gonna just randomly pm you to figure it out for them when he stated that he won't come back
Keep trying to run from the problems you are making.
Keep asking people to send you screenshots of our chats, the obsessed level must be higher than we all expected .
Even one of your cores said that your mentality is screwed , just the fact that you thought Rorion would ever accept your friend request and talk with you and believing everything that the guy told you shows how bad your mentality is damaged xd
Don't bother thinking that can hurt my feelings somehow . It's not a fake account, just because I want to fool with you, troll around doesn't mean its fake account
And stop crying to our people about what we doing for entertainment Just cuz it goes around your head, doesn't mean we are making others to do our things, unlike you do.
Thank you for the Entertainment Mr. Xin Jinping/ Kim. see you later with the next episode of entertainment
Old 07/02/2020, 20:25   #75

lol wut?

Tags
2020, private server, pvp, rohan, rohan online