Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game


First Rohan Server with Farmable Rps

Discussion on First Rohan Server with Farmable Rps within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 690
Received Thanks: 56
First Rohan Server with Farmable Rps


First on Indonesian Private Server , You can Farm Itemmall Poin ingame
How To Get Free Rps

1.Power Arena Reward Winner 1000 Rps Loser 100 Rps
2.Survival Arend 1st = 5000 Rps , 2nd = 2000 Rps ,
3nd = 1000 Rps , 4th -20th = 500 Rps
3.Clashing Valley Reward Attacker . 2000 Rps , 1B Crones , Costumes
4.Mini Boss Monster Drop 2000 Rps Rate 10%
Rigal Foreman, Salient Knight,
Black Turpin, Vairokan,
Gnoll King,Varg Patriarch,
Berg, Enchanted Tonken, Orc King,
Demon Hezwerd, Rigal Bomb, Violence Tardos,
Fierce Tardos, Wildness Tardos,
Foolish Tardos, Agony Galatea,
Destruction Galatea, Ruin Galatea,
Despair Galatea, Agony BlackTurpin,
Despair Black Turpin,
Agony Groghto, Despair Groghto,
Ruin Kan, Destruction Kan,
Nightmare Knight Kan, Evil Knight Kan,
Violence Makkapitew,Fierce Makkapitew,
Evil Makkapitew, Nightmare Makkapitew

#rohanonline #rohanindonesia #rohanprivateserver #allrohan #rohan



ammadpurba is offline  
Old 01/04/2020, 19:33   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,183
Received Thanks: 680
What, advertising your server with no linkback to epvp mamad? Shame on you! After all this time you know better than that.


im batman is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2020, 23:14   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 690
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
What, advertising your server with no linkback to epvp mamad? Shame on you! After all this time you know better than that.
i know , we already put the link now . Hail hydra !!
After all these years you still the jelly dev wanna be !!!
ammadpurba is offline  
Old 01/06/2020, 19:23   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,183
Received Thanks: 680
Not for Rohan. I work on games that are not obsolete.


im batman is offline  
Old 01/06/2020, 23:03   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 690
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Not for Rohan. I work on games that are not obsolete.
woahahahahahahahaa very funny
ammadpurba is offline  
Old 01/19/2020, 05:54   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 690
Received Thanks: 56
Clashing Valley 18-01-20
Join Our Server
ammadpurba is offline  
Old 04/24/2020, 13:05   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 690
Received Thanks: 56
Hellow Guys
Now you can check other player items on out website

if you find any bug items or stupid items pm me
ammadpurba is offline  
Old 04/24/2020, 15:03   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 240
Received Thanks: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Hellow Guys
Now you can check other player items on out website

if you find any bug items or stupid items pm me
i found stupid server, yours
kristian4 is offline  
Old 05/14/2020, 16:09   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 690
Received Thanks: 56
Hellow Guys

Our Server Now Have Fixed 115 +50
You will get 220 All Status Boost and 60% Skill Resistance
When you reach level 115 + 50
Go Leveling Up now and be the strongest character !
ammadpurba is offline  
Old 05/14/2020, 18:24   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,183
Received Thanks: 680
Looks Ok...


Oh wait. That's not your server. It's my test server using the latest unpatched irohan client. Sorry....
im batman is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2020, 00:31   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 3
I guess he needs some extra Money
AllAboutRohan is offline  
Old 05/15/2020, 08:55   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 690
Received Thanks: 56
ok reported , racial !
ammadpurba is offline  
Old 05/19/2020, 19:01   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 690
Received Thanks: 56
Anti Quest Hack Activated

Hello Guys
Now Our Server have activated anti quest hack
ammadpurba is offline  
Old 05/29/2020, 07:27   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
well this server was great until this happened. its a smart troll play but seriously ruins everything. MockDuck is the best anti pk place to farm and level and what people do to close an anti pk farming spot? they place 3 dhans on HK Spamming lvl 7 sealing square on rotation giving no one access to mock duck. i messaged the GM of server and he said it is legal and he will do nothing about it. Sooo i guess i gave up on server since they have been there for 26 hours now blocking the entrence. i spoke to him again and he told me that i should go find different server because his server is not for coward Player.. but how is this being a coward? asking him to remove these dhans from mock duck and allowing new players to level??? posted our convo just in case he tries to deny it ever happened.
Attached Images
File Type: png really.PNG (1.61 MB, 30 views)
File Type: png sss.PNG (86.6 KB, 32 views)
File Type: png 11ss.PNG (58.4 KB, 30 views)
dualheart28 is offline  
Old 05/29/2020, 09:46   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 240
Received Thanks: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualheart28 View Post
well this server was great until this happened. its a smart troll play but seriously ruins everything. MockDuck is the best anti pk place to farm and level and what people do to close an anti pk farming spot? they place 3 dhans on HK Spamming lvl 7 sealing square on rotation giving no one access to mock duck. i messaged the GM of server and he said it is legal and he will do nothing about it. Sooo i guess i gave up on server since they have been there for 26 hours now blocking the entrence. i spoke to him again and he told me that i should go find different server because his server is not for coward Player.. but how is this being a coward? asking him to remove these dhans from mock duck and allowing new players to level??? posted our convo just in case he tries to deny it ever happened.
The reason u shouldn't start this... this guy is just retarded, not worth time waste on his rohan server attempts


kristian4 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Rahkon Gaming Reborn - Classical PVPE | Rohan Vengeance: Breakthrough »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Rohan Points (RPs) INTERNATIONAL ROHAN
09/19/2012 - Rohan - 3 Replies
SOLD
WTS Rohan Points RPS,Rohan Blood Feud
02/27/2012 - Rohan - 5 Replies
hi, i got to put up like 80000 rps since im quitting so (may be more ) the prize is 1000 rps=5$ and im the one who pay in game tax 10% so u receive exact amount only PayPal pm me if u want to make a deal:D



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.