Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello guys!

Discussion on Hello guys! within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello guys!

Hello guys , its been a long time, and I wonder do u know if there's any good rohan server out there? I am looking for something u can spend some time with friends and have fun or this game is dead forever?

Greetings to whoever reads this!
Old 12/08/2019, 11:10   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeopleWhoCare View Post
Hello guys , its been a long time, and I wonder do u know if there's any good rohan server out there? I am looking for something u can spend some time with friends and have fun or this game is dead forever?

Greetings to whoever reads this!
Old 12/08/2019, 11:43   #3

yolo is doing alright
Old 12/09/2019, 03:00   #4

might struggle a bit with language but probably best server there is out there atm
Old 12/17/2019, 02:16   #5

Your application description page.
**Welcome to Evolution Rohan**

** Hero IV Ultimate **

<=================>

✳Transcendence Gear

✳Character Transcendence 115+50

✳Free Starter Gear

✳Free Items

✳Daily Login System

✳Player Mail System

✳Hunter Kits

✳Ultimate Skills

✳Trinity Class.

✳PIXIE / SILVA Pets

✳Conqurer Level 50+

✳Daily Login Items

✳New Ohn/Gail/Marea Farm Spots

✳PVP Arena

✳Socketed Costumes

✳60 Slot Bags

✳5th Slot Bag

✳High Drops

✳High Refining/Forging Rate

✳Player Bounty/ Mercenary System

✳Player Help System

✳Power Arena Enabled

✳PVP Raid Mall

✳24/7 EXP BOOST

✳Recycling System 2

✳PVP Honor Items

✳Ashkeena Dungeon Enabled

✳Title System Enabled

✳Post Mail Master

✳PVP Hunting Bounus

Dunno its a start
Old 12/17/2019, 21:37   #6

agree with this one ^
Looks promising but has a few things to iron out yet.
Old 12/18/2019, 10:07   #7

Fok trinity, where's the 1-99 servers? I did check that thai server, but it died last monday
Old 12/18/2019, 10:38   #8

Yolo is good but it just doesnt feel like Rohan or the game we are used to. Either way you have done really good job!
Thai rohan looks kind of dead.
The other 2 server didnt even test them out.

Is it that hard to realise just a normal server where we can have some fun. And dont tell me people dont like it cuz the Thai server was full before the patch.
If u know more servers share them please! Thank you!
Old 12/18/2019, 10:41   #9

Even the little children know yolo sucks. Anyway I got offtime and 20 people looking for a server, if you guys know anything worthy hit me up Ho ho ho, merry f&*in xmas evrryone
Old 12/18/2019, 11:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
Even the little children know yolo sucks. Anyway I got offtime and 20 people looking for a server, if you guys know anything worthy hit me up Ho ho ho, merry f&*in xmas evrryone

Come Here
Old 12/18/2019, 13:28   #11

Reported racism

Hail Hydra
Old 12/18/2019, 17:04   #12

Here's the thing folks. Anyone who creates a private server does so for their own fun. They don't only do it solely for your fun. They want to get some fun and a sense of accomplishment out of it too. Sure there are the few that think slapping up a copypasta server will get them some money for a while, then close them down when the money coming in stops being enough to pay the server host.

In a "99" server that happens pretty fast. As well players get sick of the "same ol'-same ol'" and leave when they get bored. The dev gets tired of it too and the owners start looking for more fun stuff to do. Next thing you know you see the same owners/devs putting up servers that have new features and maps in hopes to draw in those bored "99" bees to their private server garden.

So yeah, you can ask for "Old Skool 99" servers, but there are a lot of guys out there that are interested in making a server with things like Trinity, umpteen Conqueror levels, Ultimate skills, Transcendence and Power/Survivor Arenas. There aren't a lot of those yet and that is where the devs are mostly looking. They aren't interested in putting up 99/Bedron servers anymore. They are interested in 165/Transcended Abyss armor and weapons.

Sure there are some die-hard players that like playing servers that were obsolete 7 years ago, but you won't have much luck finding a server owner that is willing to run that kind of a server more than a few months.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2019, 17:08   #13

Thank you for your novel, but this is not an therapy session. We did play classico rohan 1 year ago for 7 months in a row and that server was pure 1-99 with not a single patch since day one. We didn't leave the server, it got shut down by it leading staff. So yeah, you can keep acting like the voice of the rohan community, but it's more than obvious you have no idea what they want.
Old 12/18/2019, 17:23   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Here's the thing folks. Anyone who creates a private server does so for their own fun. They don't only do it solely for your fun. They want to get some fun and a sense of accomplishment out of it too. Sure there are the few that think slapping up a copypasta server will get them some money for a while, then close them down when the money coming in stops being enough to pay the server host.

In a "99" server that happens pretty fast. As well players get sick of the "same ol'-same ol'" and leave when they get bored. The dev gets tired of it too and the owners start looking for more fun stuff to do. Next thing you know you see the same owners/devs putting up servers that have new features and maps in hopes to draw in those bored "99" bees to their private server garden.

So yeah, you can ask for "Old Skool 99" servers, but there are a lot of guys out there that are interested in making a server with things like Trinity, umpteen Conqueror levels, Ultimate skills, Transcendence and Power/Survivor Arenas. There aren't a lot of those yet and that is where the devs are mostly looking. They aren't interested in putting up 99/Bedron servers anymore. They are interested in 165/Transcended Abyss armor and weapons.

Sure there are some die-hard players that like playing servers that were obsolete 7 years ago, but you won't have much luck finding a server owner that is willing to run that kind of a server more than a few months.
Yeah everybody wanted to test Trinity and so on, after a while nobody even liked that shit and thats why people want to get to a normal server and have fun in the end. You also have just proved that u have no idea why people want to play Rohan, its old game pretty much 80% of the players that played before were teens back then and had tons of time but 7 years later those kids are grown up people. Its also not just the game its also the people u have met and u wanna spend some time with, cuz nostalgia hits so hard u want to have some more of that for some time and then get back to irl shit. The reason why people get bored its the not properly set up rates.

Theres difference between what a player is looking for and a dev trying to expand his skills.
Old 12/18/2019, 17:36   #15

Hate to say it but the players you are talking about are in a sore minority these days.

Yeah but it is the dev that makes the server isn't it. How many devs do you know that are even interested in making a "99 Old Skool" server. How many server owners are interested in hosting it for more than a month after the dev gets bored and leaves. As a dev, I would have no interest at all in creating & maintaining a server on a code base almost 10 years old. Been there, done that. Not in the least interested in repeating it at all.

But give me a server to build that has all the features of the yolo's or Evolution's server (which has even more features) I would not think twice about getting on board with it. And I am pretty sure that once the doors open up there will be plenty of players on it - right @