Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] MapID automatically closes.

Discussion on [Help] MapID automatically closes. within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Help] MapID automatically closes.

DBserver = working

Logserver = working

but when I open MapID it automatically closes
can someone help?

[Solved]
just a data folder error

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] DBServerT It closes automatically.
06/22/2018 - Rohan - 19 Replies
Hello to all the community Elitepvpers, especially the Rohan section. First, I'm sorry to bother creating a topic like this.:o I'm setting up a rohan private server for the first time, but in the process I hit a wall and I can not go forward, look at google and unfortunately I did not get good answers. Rohan's private server is mounting it on my dedicated server. Details of the Dedicated Server System Operating: Windows Server 2016 64 Bits RAM: 16
cabalmain closes automatically activates hacker
06/08/2015 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
hello friends lately I have some problems with privates servers many still use Xtrap is very easy to go through the Xtrap. problem and I'm playing full whenever I open trainer, hack or cheat ct ENGINO as active a role eg wallhack, nsd etc closes fully automatically someone can help me.
Rohan Automatically closes
05/15/2013 - Rohan - 3 Replies
Sir, I got a problem once I login and picked a server to join once I am on the loading screen I saw a black page and a few minutes or seconds the GameGuard automatically closes with the GameGuard on it please help me I really want to play Rohan now. Please reply!
[Help] MapID
10/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guyz i was just wondering wat r all the map IDs like DisCity,House and etc can someone plz tell me those IDs :D i would be thankful to them and also other ppl who helped me too :handsdown::handsdown:
agbot-auto closes i tried everythin its still closes
06/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
guys i'm realli sry to bother man, but i tried everythin i hav been readin almost all the thread everydae to hope there is a solution to my prob. i reinstall the bot and tried the srproxy , i jus cant figures wad went wrong the bot work perfect with my laptop but with tis laptop there is tis prob. i did everythin as per normal everythin went perfect but when i logged in the charac its either the bot don reacd my charac or it jus closes all the time.. i realli tried all i can but nth seems to...