Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 10:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Rohan:World OBT

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Rohan:World OBT

Full Release date: 10/02/18

UPDATED FULL CLIENT ( 10/8/18 ) :

Website:
Registration:
Facebook:
Facebook Group:

SERVER INFORMATION:
• EXP and DROPS = Midrate server
• CRONES = Flatrate
• Server Type = PVP / PVE
• Server Version = Hero II ( Original Skills )
• No Trinity Class
• Level Cap = lvl110
• Anti Hack
• Item Mall
• Exchange Market Characters
• Multi Client Activated
• Magic shop customization
• Anti crone inflation system
• Custom Armor Quest
• Scrolls on npc
• Custom Weapon / Armor Effects
• Starting Items:
- Armors with 1% Mp/Hp Absorption - 200HP
- Novice rings with 10 All Status - 100HP - 50 Attack
- Starting weapon with 10% Attack Speed - 2% Mp/Hp Absorption - 10% Health - 10 All Status
- Scrolls / License / Warp Rings
- Change job stone (When you reach lvl 50, just relog to change class)
- Full Guild buffs on creation



RohanWorld is offline  
Old 09/14/2018, 18:07   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 135
Received Thanks: 73
pve type server, i laughed so hard.
what year you livin in?
@
Is that Symm again? This teenager wannabe dev? smells like him


Nevernajt is offline  
Old 09/14/2018, 20:21   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 36
@ Yea like the whole community here are a bunch of teenagers who can afford staying 24/7 with no other activities besides grinding on your ******* server. Who's making fun of you? With your so called "unique system" and "anti-crone inflation" WE BEEN THERE ALREADY. Everybody wants the new cool features, not an old *** hero2 server with slow *** grinding. You can remove the HK aswell and give it a goodbye kiss. If you really crave for a popular server then you gotta invest real money. There are some good developers around here somewhere that sell good quality files but, i doubt they're going to sell to some random guy since indos/ph "devs" are re-selling the files. I'm sorry, this is my own opinion regarding your server rates n ideas. Don't take it personally
SmSong is offline  
Old 09/15/2018, 11:20   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 57
Give me old *** hero2 with 500 online am gonna come with my top team and fok everyone in this ****. Mark my words.


AbsoSN is offline  
Old 09/19/2018, 08:57   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 142
Received Thanks: 33
Tried the server. Pretty decent for me. I just quit SEA because of their dumbass events. Btw, all I can say is that this server has potential because of its features. Sure their new armor set is not new. But not every private server has them. And they said that it will be quest so I expect an exciting way on how to get it.

Their IM Mall is pretty cheap. My friend and I tested playing with and without using IM. Almost the same except that you level up faster and can farm decently because of IM items.

Their level rate is not that low not that high. Mid rate I think. Got 400% seal and scroll solo dekan and I reached 60+ within 5hrs or so. They don't have SES at IM only ASES. So you need to farm SES in mobs which does not have 100% success rate (which is good I guess).

Hope that this server grows.
ieyancallo is offline  
Old 09/19/2018, 20:21   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
Tried the server. Pretty decent for me. I just quit SEA because of their dumbass events. Btw, all I can say is that this server has potential because of its features. Sure their new armor set is not new. But not every private server has them. And they said that it will be quest so I expect an exciting way on how to get it.

Their IM Mall is pretty cheap. My friend and I tested playing with and without using IM. Almost the same except that you level up faster and can farm decently because of IM items.

Their level rate is not that low not that high. Mid rate I think. Got 400% seal and scroll solo dekan and I reached 60+ within 5hrs or so. They don't have SES at IM only ASES. So you need to farm SES in mobs which does not have 100% success rate (which is good I guess).

Hope that this server grows.
how many online?
AbsoSN is offline  
Old 09/20/2018, 08:02   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 142
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
how many online?
To be honest. I think around 50+? Not sure because I'm just level 79 and their website shows only top 12 ranking on level. Level 105 currently highest with ign TheSaint.

The server is just starting. I hope more players will join soon.
ieyancallo is offline  
Old 09/21/2018, 05:57   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Customize sets soon!


Valkyrie Set

– Valkyrie Armor 120PDEF 100MDEF Damage Reflection 4% Stun Resistance 7%
– Valkyrie Pants 120PDEF 100MDEF Damage Reflection 4% Stun Resistance 7%
– Valkyrie Gloves 120PDEF 100MDEF Damage Reflection 4% Stun Resistance 7%
– Valkyrie Boots 120PDEF 100MDEF Damage Reflection 4% Stun Resistance 7%
– Valkyrie Helm 120PDEF 100MDEF Damage Reflection 4% Stun Resistance 7%

5/5 Set effect

+30 Allstats
+5000HP
+100melee
+100magic
+100range
——————————————————————-
Demoneater Set

– Demoneater Armor 150PDEF 120MDEF || Cooldown Reduction 5% || Heal Magic Recovery 10%
– Demoneater Pants 150PDEF 120MDEF || Cooldown Reduction 5% || Heal Magic Recovery 10%
– Demoneater Gloves 150PDEF 120MDEF || Cooldown Reduction 5% || Heal Magic Recovery 10%
– Demoneater Boots 150PDEF 120MDEF || Cooldown Reduction 5% || Heal Magic Recovery 10%
– Demoneater Helm 150PDEF 120MDEF || Cooldown Reduction 5% || Heal Magic Recovery 10%

5/5 Set effect

+30 Allstats
+5000HP
+100melee
+100magic
+100range
——————————————————————-
Nemesis Set

– Nemesis Armor 180PDEF 150MDEF || BLOCKING 7% || DAMAGEDROP 3%
– Nemesis Pants 180PDEF 150MDEF || BLOCKING 7% || DAMAGEDROP 3%
– Nemesis Gloves 180PDEF 150MDEF || BLOCKING 7% || DAMAGEDROP 3%
– Nemesis Boots 180PDEF 150MDEF || BLOCKING 7% || DAMAGEDROP 3%
– Nemesis Helm 180PDEF 150MDEF || BLOCKING 7% || DAMAGEDROP 3%

5/5 Set effect

+30 Allstats
+5000HP
+100melee
+100magic
+100range
——————————————————————-
Daedalus Set

– Daedalus Armor 130PDEF 100MDEF || Critical Rate 2% || Critical Damage 6%
– Daedalus Pants 130PDEF 100MDEF || Critical Rate 2% || Critical Damage 6%
– Daedalus Gloves 130PDEF 100MDEF || Critical Rate 2% || Critical Damage 6%
– Daedalus Boots 130PDEF 100MDEF || Critical Rate 2% || Critical Damage 6%
– Daedalus Helm 130PDEF 100MDEF || Critical Rate 2% || Critical Damage 6%

5/5 Set effect

+30 Allstats
+5000HP
+100melee
+100magic
+100range
——————————————————————-
Stormchaser Set

– Stormchaser Armor 150PDEF 180MDEF || HP & MP Absorb 2% || Attack Speed 3%
– Stormchaser Pants 150PDEF 180MDEF || HP & MP Absorb 2% || Attack Speed 3%
– Stormchaser Gloves 150PDEF 180MDEF || HP & MP Absorb 2% || Attack Speed 3%
– Stormchaser Boots 150PDEF 180MDEF || HP & MP Absorb 2% || Attack Speed 3%
– Stormchaser Helm 150PDEF 180MDEF || HP & MP Absorb 2% || Attack Speed 3%

+30 Allstats
+5000HP
+100melee
+100magic
+100range
RohanWorld is offline  
Old 09/21/2018, 06:52   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by RohanWorld View Post
Customize sets soon!


Valkyrie Set

Valkyrie Armor 120PDEF 100MDEF Damage Reflection 4% Stun Resistance 7%
Valkyrie Pants 120PDEF 100MDEF Damage Reflection 4% Stun Resistance 7%
Valkyrie Gloves 120PDEF 100MDEF Damage Reflection 4% Stun Resistance 7%
Valkyrie Boots 120PDEF 100MDEF Damage Reflection 4% Stun Resistance 7%
Valkyrie Helm 120PDEF 100MDEF Damage Reflection 4% Stun Resistance 7%

5/5 Set effect

+30 Allstats
+5000HP
+100melee
+100magic
+100range
-
Demoneater Set

Demoneater Armor 150PDEF 120MDEF || Cooldown Reduction 5% || Heal Magic Recovery 10%
Demoneater Pants 150PDEF 120MDEF || Cooldown Reduction 5% || Heal Magic Recovery 10%
Demoneater Gloves 150PDEF 120MDEF || Cooldown Reduction 5% || Heal Magic Recovery 10%
Demoneater Boots 150PDEF 120MDEF || Cooldown Reduction 5% || Heal Magic Recovery 10%
Demoneater Helm 150PDEF 120MDEF || Cooldown Reduction 5% || Heal Magic Recovery 10%

5/5 Set effect

+30 Allstats
+5000HP
+100melee
+100magic
+100range
-
Nemesis Set

Nemesis Armor 180PDEF 150MDEF || BLOCKING 7% || DAMAGEDROP 3%
Nemesis Pants 180PDEF 150MDEF || BLOCKING 7% || DAMAGEDROP 3%
Nemesis Gloves 180PDEF 150MDEF || BLOCKING 7% || DAMAGEDROP 3%
Nemesis Boots 180PDEF 150MDEF || BLOCKING 7% || DAMAGEDROP 3%
Nemesis Helm 180PDEF 150MDEF || BLOCKING 7% || DAMAGEDROP 3%

5/5 Set effect

+30 Allstats
+5000HP
+100melee
+100magic
+100range
-
Daedalus Set

Daedalus Armor 130PDEF 100MDEF || Critical Rate 2% || Critical Damage 6%
Daedalus Pants 130PDEF 100MDEF || Critical Rate 2% || Critical Damage 6%
Daedalus Gloves 130PDEF 100MDEF || Critical Rate 2% || Critical Damage 6%
Daedalus Boots 130PDEF 100MDEF || Critical Rate 2% || Critical Damage 6%
Daedalus Helm 130PDEF 100MDEF || Critical Rate 2% || Critical Damage 6%

5/5 Set effect

+30 Allstats
+5000HP
+100melee
+100magic
+100range
-
Stormchaser Set

Stormchaser Armor 150PDEF 180MDEF || HP & MP Absorb 2% || Attack Speed 3%
Stormchaser Pants 150PDEF 180MDEF || HP & MP Absorb 2% || Attack Speed 3%
Stormchaser Gloves 150PDEF 180MDEF || HP & MP Absorb 2% || Attack Speed 3%
Stormchaser Boots 150PDEF 180MDEF || HP & MP Absorb 2% || Attack Speed 3%
Stormchaser Helm 150PDEF 180MDEF || HP & MP Absorb 2% || Attack Speed 3%

+30 Allstats
+5000HP
+100melee
+100magic
+100range
Is this open beta? I heard it is, but its getting wiped soon?
AbsoSN is offline  
Old 09/21/2018, 07:11   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
Is this open beta? I heard it is, but its getting wiped soon?
No wipe sir.. Yes already open beta.
RohanWorld is offline  
Old 10/08/2018, 07:52   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Updated.
RohanWorld is offline  
Old 11/07/2018, 02:34   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 4
Hi, i try this and your server have hangs and cant login there also stuck in character login and a bit unstable now. it also hard to farm ip for beginners.
jologers is offline  
Old 11/09/2018, 16:19   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 4
it's good server i'm playing on this server right now ok-rohan has less player online whne i login sad


jologers is offline  
Reply



« Looking for stable server doesn't matter hero or not | Rohan Darkside »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.