Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan:WORLD

Discussion on Rohan:WORLD within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rohan:WORLD

SERVER STILL UP!

Register at:

Hello, EpvpPipz
The trash server is still up and running.

Server Info:

☑ Level: 110
☑ Exp rate: HIGH TO MID ( 1 - 97 FAST / 98 - 110 MID )
☑ Version: Original Hero 2 with skill rebalances
☑ Gameplay: PVP / SEMI PVE
☑ Custom quest rings and armors
☑ Max upgrade +30
☑ Forge rate: 90-80-70
☑ Refine rate: Level: 85% / Status: 100%
☑ IP FARMING @ Ronelia / R5
☑ Scrolls available in game
☑ PLAY TO WIN SERVER
☑ RALLY SYSTEM: 3RPS = 1 HOUR ( MUST BE MAX LEVEL )
☑ REFERRAL SYSTEM + auto rewarding
☑ Working Elemental Dungeon

Facebook Page:
Facebook Group:

Old 08/27/2018, 21:22   #2

Yea nobody will ever play that. Low rates and trying to slow it even more with the endgame items will get people bored. Who do you think will spend months on gearing? Nobody. Goodluck

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2018, 04:18   #3

whyyyyyy low rate server ?
Dont have any decent medium rate server out there, and everyone wants to make a [email protected]# low rate server or Insta PvP server. cmon..........
Old 08/28/2018, 09:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmSong View Post
Yea nobody will ever play that. Low rates and trying to slow it even more with the endgame items will get people bored. Who do you think will spend months on gearing? Nobody. Goodluck
Thanks for the feedback man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdtarrask View Post
whyyyyyy low rate server ?
Dont have any decent medium rate server out there, and everyone wants to make a [email protected]# low rate server or Insta PvP server. cmon..........
With the knowledge of people on how to level fast even on medium rate, the server will be on fast paced and people might get bored on just farming and farming. So we think, low rate server might be the solution and the ladderize system. Don't you want to see a TSB with people wearing pluions and edwin parts and from lvl 50 to 70, everyone is not one hitting anyone? We will still welcome you guys if you want to try the server soon! hehe

Old 08/29/2018, 01:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pochaycute10 View Post
Thanks for the feedback man!

With the knowledge of people on how to level fast even on medium rate, the server will be on fast paced and people might get bored on just farming and farming. So we think, low rate server might be the solution and the ladderize system. Don't you want to see a TSB with people wearing pluions and edwin parts and from lvl 50 to 70, everyone is not one hitting anyone? We will still welcome you guys if you want to try the server soon! hehe
No i dont want to see ppl with pluion in TSB, if its boring to farm and farm, why lvling and lvling its not boring ? Also, after lvling u still need to farm and farm. Sorry, i dont gonna try ur server.
Keep in mind its just my opnion, i have nothing against ur server, im just a player.
Old 08/29/2018, 07:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdtarrask View Post
No i dont want to see ppl with pluion in TSB, if its boring to farm and farm, why lvling and lvling its not boring ? Also, after lvling u still need to farm and farm. Sorry, i dont gonna try ur server.
Keep in mind its just my opnion, i have nothing against ur server, im just a player.
I respect your decision, thanks!
Old 09/03/2018, 16:32   #7

CBT PHASE IS UP!
Old 09/04/2018, 16:13   #8

I've tried it, nothing special, boring, exp sucks, hard since the drop is ****. Sorry but your server won't last for long..
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2018, 05:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmSong View Post
I've tried it, nothing special, boring, exp sucks, hard since the drop is ****. Sorry but your server won't last for long..
Planning to make it Mid rate server since everyone wanted it. But the ladderize and the crone inflation will stay.
Old 09/15/2018, 11:42   #10

So how many online sirs
Old 09/15/2018, 18:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
So how many online sirs
We got only 30max online today.. I think you wont like the population.. So, when the time comes that i have enough players that you can destroy, please try to play with us Thanks abso.
Old 01/11/2019, 08:51   #12

Updates:

Working Referral system + Auto rewarding
Crafting via web ( Sorry i dont have a dev so i make things in web xD feel free to bug my web so i can know if my web is vulnerable )
Old 01/11/2019, 15:06   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pochaycute10 View Post
We got only 30max online today.. I think you wont like the population.. So, when the time comes that i have enough players that you can destroy, please try to play with us Thanks abso.
can you post here again when you increased the exp rates? i think your population will quadrouple. tnx
Old 01/11/2019, 15:46   #14

I must be one of the few out there who agrees with the principle of lower rates because level 60-80 is actually fun and it makes tsb better too. I remember the days of party grinds for levels and gear at Spire and R3 quite fondly.

The only problem is the vast majority of players have seen it all before and just want to skip it to get to "better" endgame stuff. The other major issue would be a greater abundance of RPKers on pserver. The way to resolve it is to change the levelling experience with new entertaining grind spots, a reasonable exp and drop rate to make sure enough progress is made and maybe even new lower tier gear for players to obtain. It's all about making the levelling/grinding experience a bit different and to keep it entertaining.

Also an expanded endgame with slower exp at the highest levels and lots of gear to work towards is what will keep potential RPKers busy. Bored and maxed players = more RPKers.

In the end you have to be original and creative. Imagine yourself starting as a level 1 player with no-one to help you. How would you want the game to be?
Old 01/11/2019, 21:04   #15

I forgot to mention, the exp rate is fast from lvl 1 - 97 its like walk in the park and 98-110 takes some hour or 2.. So its a bit easy now compare to first..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddarmondy View Post
can you post here again when you increased the exp rates? i think your population will quadrouple. tnx
I forgot to mention, the exp rate is fast from lvl 1 - 97 its like walk in the park and 98-110 takes some hour or 2.. So its a bit easy now compare to first..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I must be one of the few out there who agrees with the principle of lower rates because level 60-80 is actually fun and it makes tsb better too. I remember the days of party grinds for levels and gear at Spire and R3 quite fondly.

The only problem is the vast majority of players have seen it all before and just want to skip it to get to "better" endgame stuff. The other major issue would be a greater abundance of RPKers on pserver. The way to resolve it is to change the levelling experience with new entertaining grind spots, a reasonable exp and drop rate to make sure enough progress is made and maybe even new lower tier gear for players to obtain. It's all about making the levelling/grinding experience a bit different and to keep it entertaining.

Also an expanded endgame with slower exp at the highest levels and lots of gear to work towards is what will keep potential RPKers busy. Bored and maxed players = more RPKers.

In the end you have to be original and creative. Imagine yourself starting as a level 1 player with no-one to help you. How would you want the game to be?

Ish, I already changed the exp rate from low to mid high.. but it takes some hour to max.. and btw i have a favor, can you check my web and please tell me what are your thoughts? Thanks in advance! A fan since xor.

« Yolo Rohan 2.0 | File Sever new! TH »