Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello again!!!

Discussion on Hello again!!! within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/13/2018, 11:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Here is a fix for you. Get 2 servers one PVE open 24/7 one PVP Open once or twice a day for 1h or 2h for them to fight.

PVE Server - slow and farmble stuff.
PVP Server - Instant lvl only fights (Same character names with PVP_Name)

ITEM MALL = Sell only cosmetics or you will ruin the server selling advantage items on it.

Depending on kills done on PVP Server you recive rewards on PVE server.

EZ FIX
stupid idea as ur stupid farming system
Old 08/13/2018, 12:28   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
stupid idea as ur stupid farming system
Don't forget to pay that guy that show's you how to breath or you might die not that i don't want that to happen to you.
Old 08/13/2018, 13:48   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Don't forget to pay that guy that show's you how to breath or you might die not that i don't want that to happen to you.
senseless as your existance
Old 08/13/2018, 14:53   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
senseless as your existance
Would you stop self describing yourself ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2018, 09:52   #35

Wow guys what a great and exciting idea there is no possible way that this server will only have 100 players and offer no new mechanics in an ever expanding and advancing game genre.

Old 09/05/2018, 05:26   #36

I just need XOR Rohan Reborn. what ever its name, just make the same copy of XOR Rohan. Not too easy got level or stupid free item from lvling quest. Just make the same copy. Good Exp Rate, good Drop Rate, good refine and forge rate. Dont give too much free item on starting like idiotic craftman weapon. Just make the crone drop from monster higher, so people can use it for their first fund for buying potion or weapon with random option from stall. Let the SES or AES drop from monster easier (ofc not too easy). I promise i'll play that kind of Rohan (Copy of XOR Rohan) and i'll spend some money to buy important item mall like growth seal, scroll buff, forging item, costume, etc. Please make sure you make it 100% like XOR Rohan. Honestly i wait that kind of Rohan Back. And if you ready to release it, please make announcement as many as possible like on face book, discord, etc.

Curently im playing playwith rohan on sea server. And for now, its the best rohan i can play. actualy i just play playwith rohan for 2 days and already spend around 10$. Unfortunately, the drop rate is too bad, and crone drop is so poor. Actualy the exp aslo litle bit to slow, but it can be solved with Hunter kit. And . . . .thats the most think i hate "Hunter Kit". it can killed society. so, better raised up the exp rate. I remember on Xor Rohan, i realy enjoy people hunting together, buy party growthseal, and all of them active on killing monster and chatting. if play with rohan raised up the exp rate, drop rate, and crone from monster, it will be best rohan i've played just like xor rohan.

Hopefully Xor Rohan Reborn Thx.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2018, 03:51   #37

the original Renaissance rohan was nice and active.
i been bored on the new renaissance rohan only 20-60 players on the weekends and during the week maybe 10-20 with each person logging 6-10 accounts. The GM's of the server stop caring about the game within the first month. i agree the rohan population is at Playwith SEA.

the ideal server to me is a Grind not as bad as global but make it so that you get cap within a week or 2. Drop rate is a big thing i dont wanna spend hours and hours farming a set. the whole self buff is BS in my opinion no one likes it that i know of.

Craft
Reinforcment maybe max +12