Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remove Gameguard

Discussion on Remove Gameguard within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Remove Gameguard

anyone want to test the security of Rohan Playwith SEA?
Old 06/10/2018, 17:39   #2

You know , this is one of the reasons there are no stable servers of rohan these days , cuz "Developers" are making new tools and what not , so people could cheat ingame.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/10/2018, 21:29   #3

Like the great Arnold once said in Terminator 2 "It is in your nature to destroy yourselves".

It would be amazing if, for once, an exploit was found on a server and the details were passed to the server owner instead of being released publicly. All that does is create more work for the server owner having to clean **** up then having to pick up the pieces from a population loss.
Old 06/10/2018, 23:10   #4

it wont be released publicly, the price will be released publicly, but end of the day it mind be just a hoax
Old 06/10/2018, 23:47   #5

Hey I like the ugly *** indo wings We all need to embrace a bit of our inner indo.
Old 06/11/2018, 15:43   #6

I just want to test the security of the server so I can tell my friends, not play this game because its not secured and also I don't want them to waste money for that server.
by the way Rohan Playwith SEA had hacks now! they posted it in their page and also notice in game.
better to play DarkGamerz, i think SEA doesn't have server side antihack they only have client side antihack which is gameguard.
Old 06/11/2018, 16:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeveloperJugs View Post
I just want to test the security of the server so I can tell my friends, not play this game because its not secured and also I don't want them to waste money for that server.
by the way Rohan Playwith SEA had hacks now! they posted it in their page and also notice in game.
better to play DarkGamerz, i think SEA doesn't have server side antihack they only have client side antihack which is gameguard.
tbh screw you and darkgamerz , if that's how you're gonna gain population , by cheating and hacking in other servers , no thanks.
Old 06/11/2018, 18:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamkamu View Post
tbh screw you and darkgamerz , if that's how you're gonna gain population , by cheating and hacking in other servers , no thanks.
DGz isn't his server.
Old 06/11/2018, 20:00   #9

Quote:
U seems to defend SEA rohan so much,are u getting some profit of it? All said its ***** and we dont care about ur opinion here,just gtf0
Old 06/11/2018, 20:30   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
U seems to defend SEA rohan so much,are u getting some profit of it? All said its ***** and we dont care about ur opinion here,just gtf0
Who's we you pathetic little **** , lol? Every single post of yours is complete nonsense , utter **** and lack of decent english grammar.Stay in the hole you crawled out of.Or better yet , you should go see the sun , it's been a few months hasn't it?
Old 06/11/2018, 22:28   #11

Quote:
I understand your opinion, but the reality is SEA is now bypassable.. look in game they removed the IP mall shop.
I thought because of this :

Ish is right DGz is not my server i just want to save my friends money for nothing.
better to play private, you know why? because they are aware of hacks in rohan and also they can defend it. in other words they have server side antihack unlike SEA/Vengeance Rohan "OFFICIAL".
Old 06/12/2018, 11:00   #12

Quote:
Who's we you pathetic little **** , lol? Every single post of yours is complete nonsense , utter **** and lack of decent english grammar.Stay in the hole you crawled out of.Or better yet , you should go see the sun , it's been a few months hasn't it?
Cry me a riven baby,zane's army dog
Old 06/12/2018, 12:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeveloperJugs View Post
I understand your opinion, but the reality is SEA is now bypassable.. look in game they removed the IP mall shop.
I thought because of this :

Ish is right DGz is not my server i just want to save my friends money for nothing.
better to play private, you know why? because they are aware of hacks in rohan and also they can defend it. in other words they have server side antihack unlike SEA/Vengeance Rohan "OFFICIAL".
That cheat was invented by some kid named Izan , long time ago many player use WPE to buy item from talgath but not for cheat just want to buy it 1 by 1 but less effort , because buying item on talgath normally takes time after he watch my previous shift status cheat video , he change the packet from 01 to anything he want , max is FF = 255 and he succes .

The SEA Rohan Owner now is aware of this cheat and they waiting for Playwith to update it , it's easy for them since they have the map server source code no need to use any reverse enginering . Removing the hacked Talgath Items will be harder , since they gonna need to check all the item log on ROHAN4 logs , if the cheater not split the hacked talgath item , they just can use sql querry to check any talgath item that stack is != 1
Old 06/12/2018, 13:14   #14

ip mall hack got figured out by wolf (yolo's gm) after he caught some HK guy running with 255 stacks, that was many months ago and got fixed in my files right after.
Old 06/12/2018, 15:35   #15

It's amazing how much time people invest into hacking a server. Imagine only if they invested the same time to make a server.
Thanks
2 Users