Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Essence V2

Discussion on Essence V2 within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Essence V2

Welcome to Essence V2 Thread

Hello Everyone,
I'm EpicSimon4 also known as Simon on the Essence Rohan Discord. I was originally just the developer of Essence Rohan, the person who worked on the server and did all the procedures the owner & the rest of the team gave me. As a result, Essence Rohan the old version was a good turnout but fell very quickly. There were numerous server changes and poor decision making upon the staff team. Tohru, the owner, left the management team *Don't have exact reason why*, but it put the server into my hands. I will be the owner of the server and I will re-create a new improved version of Essence Rohan. Called as you can see above, Essence Rohan V2. This server will be a low rate server and kept in good shape for everyone to enjoy. Me as the owner of the server now, I've cleaned the staff team & will be cleaning up & redoing the whole server for a low rate and cleaned server.

As a result of all this, My main idea as an owner and developer of the server is to take care of the community needs. We'll implement new things, only depending on server population and the growth of the servers future. Things will be tested out from our staff, we'll offer it to the community and go based on responses, Our staff opinions and after explaining the causes & effects of the updates. Our goal & my goal is just to release a good server for people to play and have fun.

Here's the server information:

Rates:

Forging Rates:

Other Rates:

Tamir Rates:

Overall-----

What To Expect:
For everyone who joins the server, things you should expect out of this server.
Gameplay Wise:
A low-rate, time consuming gearing server.
2-4 Weeks Maximum Level
3-6 Weeks Maximum Geared
Low HP & DMG Server
Max Level: 125
Hero: III
Hunterkit: Enabled
Crafting: Enabled

Exchanges:
You should expect, a low crone rate and V2 (IP Ticket) Drop rate server. Aswell as a server balance in trading V2 Tickets & Buying items with crones or V2 Tickets.

Events:
You should expect a lot of events. **Not 3-4 Events A Day** but fun events when they occur. And they'll happen frequently. We won't flood the server with drops so don't think that'll be an issue by what we mean by this.

Quests:
You should expect a somewhat lengthy amount of quests in the server for certain things ingame via ARS, Fused pets etc.

Balance Work:
You should expect our closest version of balance between classes, skills, pets, and stats of things ingame etc. You will not see any 1 shotting in the server or temp ruled server. We will work our best to give the best *fun* but balanced gameplay.

New Armors & Reworked Fused Pets:
The server will have 5-7 different of the new armor sets. Once you forge bedron, You will have the chance to forge into one of the 5-7 different sets. The stats will be the same execpt higher pdf. ** Also, Pets all fused pets stats has been reworked to try and create a balance between all fused pets so everyone can use and choose from

Gearing **Accessory Dilemma**:
Most servers has the dilemma where one guild gears over geared and controls all of the servers boss drops leaving everyone else in the server with no chance to even fight. We've implemented crafting and set the rates in a way where max + is 12. If u get +11 rings they'll be just as good as boss drop rings. If u get +12 rings, they'll be better than boss drop rings. But the % is very low as u can see so it's hard. This should give ppl who aren't geared with rings to fight a chance to get acc's by crafting.

How to farm:
In this server you farm for V2 Tickets (IP Tickets), Crone, & Selling of rings that drop from mobs ex: Blue Diamond Acc's, to help gear yourself up. Crone will be very low and hard to get in the server, And it'll be hard to gear and de-level things due to 1.5k Max crone dropping in server from best farming spots.

Boss Drops:
All of the servers boss drops & monsters dmg,hp etc has been modified and reworked so everything's in good shape.

Staff Management:
You should expect, A 100% respectful staff team, that'll try and be active and available for all players as much as possible. We will treat all players with 100% respect and authority
----------------------------

Currently we're in CBT Mode. CBT will last 1 week and we'll test the server for all server bugs, any adjustments or changes we feel we should do. Or anything we feel we should add-on or fix to the server to prepare for a clean solid OBT. PVP, Classes & Skills will be tested during OBT aswell. We will try our best to balance the H2/H3 Skills so nothings game-breaking. Come Join CBT!! **Hint, Hint, CBT testers get a OBT Prize possibly**

P.S. - All negative comments & trash talk will be refrained from myself and ignored unless reasonable to respond.

Server Links:
Facebook:
Discord:
(Backlink at the bottom of page, The Website will be re-build and a new, better one will be posted later.)
Old 04/10/2018, 03:41   #2

CBT is Already sir.,? your link go to essence rohan max level 99
Old 04/10/2018, 10:20   #3

dude please stop making rohan servers, you cant deal with this ****.. didnt u learn it on ur few previous servers?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2018, 11:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by torafaruga View Post
CBT is Already sir.,? your link go to essence rohan max level 99
Yes we’re upgrading to 125 H3. As said the website will be re-built and the final version of the website will be release before OBT. Join our discord to keep in touch of what’s going on
Old 04/10/2018, 12:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSimon4 View Post
Yes we’re upgrading to 125 H3. As said the website will be re-built and the final version of the website will be release before OBT. Join our discord to keep in touch of what’s going on
No Rollback from essence v1?

Sent from my SM-T285 using Tapatalk
Old 04/10/2018, 23:28   #6

Quote:

Essence Rohan ( First Released ) & Essence V2 is a totally different server and different management. We're currently in CBT mode, but during OBT we will not rollback or wipe.

Quote:

Essence Rohan ( First Released ) & Essence V2 is a totally different server and different management. We're currently in CBT mode, but during OBT we will not rollback or wipe.
Old 04/11/2018, 10:25   #7

I love how u banned me on discord & avoid replaying here. Learn ur mistakes dude, get of the scene already pls.
Old 04/11/2018, 12:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevernajt View Post
I love how u banned me on discord & avoid replaying here. Learn ur mistakes dude, get of the scene already pls.
Salty kid
Old 04/11/2018, 12:12   #9

H@H@ salty damian Btw essence 2 looks promising, we will give it a try.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2018, 12:13   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillipv View Post
Salty kid
Welcome to world of Rohan. If you look to the right you'll see trolls, ****** devs and wannabe devs, if you look to the left you'll see salty kids. Hope you enjoy staying here.
Old 04/11/2018, 12:25   #11

Another 1month for ess xD enjoy
i have 1 question tho, you couldnt balance no hero server how you will balance a hero 3 one lmao
Old 04/11/2018, 23:11   #12

People should give it a try,seems like a low-rated server.Not very fast lvling and gearing like most copy-pasta servers out there .Probably main guild won't be able to conquer the whole server,cuz of acc dilemma(as simon mentioned),so every1 can gear on his own and not waitning for boss drops,since they can be crafted .I hope server will be better from the previous one,some changes in staff also seems to be made,i hope this time its better
Old 04/12/2018, 08:45   #13

I was raging at them the first time and there was a lot of reasons to do that, but now they took off the server for 2 weeks and edit/test everything. Seems promising beginning.
Old 04/12/2018, 18:26   #14

Lets see how Simon manages with this one as a lone ranger. Didn't work out too well when he had bureaucracy tying his hands.
Old 04/13/2018, 04:29   #15

Appreciate all the comments etc, I'll try my best to provide a clean smooth release. We're currently still in CBT, had a few problems which has been resolved. We'll prolong CBT for another 4-5 days instead of 1-3 days, because i don't feel comfortable releasing OBT yet, theres still alot to test to make sure everything's smooth. I'll keep everyone updated