Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Looking For Exchange Market

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 7
Looking For Exchange Market

WTB Exchange Market!!
PM my discord : ✪ Divergent#6657



ikii ikii is offline  
Old 01/20/2018, 03:39   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
S>Exchange Market = eyeballs


GodsEye is offline  
Old 01/20/2018, 03:41   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 13
Beware for this person I was scammed when I bought his item mall xd
deviling124 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2018, 09:16   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 225
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by deviling124 View Post
Beware for this person I was scammed when I bought his item mall xd
He has servers so many players but after getting money his server will disappear.


DeveloperJugs is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2018, 18:42   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 844
Received Thanks: 416
My advice to you is to make your own Item Mall / Exchange Mall there are plenty of tutorials on internet how to make a shop with cart and for the exchange mall you just need to get a little creative and create your own procedures to handle the information.
In the end all you need is.

1st Check if character is sealed.
2nd Check if character has any items on him.
3rd Check if character belongs to the right account.
4th Make user have control to post it on EM from hes / her own website account profile.
5th Make the user be able to control price and information about character.
6th Make a procedure to display all characters on em.
7th Make a procedure to verify if buyer has enough points to buy.
8th Make a procedure to transfer the buyer points to the seller.
9th Make a procedure to move the Character and unseal it.
10th Milk some money from all the buyers.

Plenty more stuff you can use to provide info to players / buyers / sellers but thats just some basic ideas.

Something like ... idk
DretoNEX is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2018, 22:28   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeveloperJugs View Post
He has servers so many players but after getting money his server will disappear.
bruhhh my server disappear bcs my db broken and must rollback and i don't like f*cking rollback lol btw you know my server have 510+ player /day??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeveloperJugs View Post
He has servers so many players but after getting money his server will disappear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
My advice to you is to make your own Item Mall / Exchange Mall there are plenty of tutorials on internet how to make a shop with cart and for the exchange mall you just need to get a little creative and create your own procedures to handle the information.
In the end all you need is.

1st Check if character is sealed.
2nd Check if character has any items on him.
3rd Check if character belongs to the right account.
4th Make user have control to post it on EM from hes / her own website account profile.
5th Make the user be able to control price and information about character.
6th Make a procedure to display all characters on em.
7th Make a procedure to verify if buyer has enough points to buy.
8th Make a procedure to transfer the buyer points to the seller.
9th Make a procedure to move the Character and unseal it.
10th Milk some money from all the buyers.

Plenty more stuff you can use to provide info to players / buyers / sellers but thats just some basic ideas.

Something like ... idk
thx for that GBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviling124 View Post
Beware for this person I was scammed when I bought his item mall xd
who are you ?
ikii ikii is offline  
Old 01/21/2018, 13:55   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 631
Received Thanks: 51
Beware !!!
He Is Scammer
ammadpurba is offline  
Old 01/21/2018, 18:49   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 190
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Beware !!!
He Is Scammer
Bigger than u? NO F*CKING WAY!!
kristian4 is offline  
Old 01/22/2018, 21:01   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Beware !!!
He Is Scammer
really bro? how about you ?
ikii ikii is offline  
Old 01/22/2018, 21:18   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,091
Received Thanks: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Beware !!!
He Is Scammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikii ikii View Post
really bro? how about you ?
Not sure how posting each other's fb page in here proves either of you a scammer. If you are a scammer, it won't have anything to do with facebook unless you are posing to be a girl and trying to get guys to send you money.

You guys aren't doing that are you?
im batman is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2018, 08:22   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikii ikii View Post
WTB Exchange Market!!
PM my discord : ✪ Divergent#6657
Secured Exchange market

include:
working (Crone, Item, Character w/ Full details & expiration ases date)
History Transfer Crone, Item, Character

PM me if you have good something to offer.


zhavaia is offline  
Reply



« i need web rally | Script Website Change Nickname Character [FREE] »

Similar Threads
[Tool] Market Item Maker - Create your market shop easy and clean
09/28/2015 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Hello there. What this tool do? http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5840/i1to.png Is a easy way to create a market shop to your server. 1 - Write item name on input field 2 - Click in find
Frage: Preisvergleichtheard am Black Market für Black Market erlaubt?
04/22/2010 - Main - 4 Replies
Ist es z.B. am WoW black market erlaubt einen Preisvergleichstheard aufzu machen für Power-Leveling das am Black Market angeboten wird und ähnliches weil dort z.B. beim WoW BM schon viele Solcher Theards sind und es einfacher wäre für den Käufer. Aussehensolls dann ca so: Leveling: Anbieter xxx: Preis:00 Itrader: 0P 0N 0N, Hand/Bot, Zahlungsmöglichkeiten:xxxx Anbieter yyy: Preis:00 Itrader: 0P 0N 0N, Hand/Bot, Zahlungsmöglichkeiten:xxxx



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.