Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 22:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Legends-Development Classic server

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 3
Legends-Development Classic server

New account ? yes, because I don't have other account I'm new in this forum I was invited by a friend to join here.

If you're searching for easy server please don't read this post

Legends-Development (coming Soon)

--max level 99
-- no upper
-- no lower
-- no ronelia
-- no hazy
-- Item mall
-- base IP,Crone
-- Forge able
-- rare = 80%
-- uniq = 60%
-- ancient = 40%
-- Elemental Dungeon able with new rewards
-- Exp 1-2 Weeks
-- crone 3x (Old RBF Rates)
-- Max armor bedron
-- no heroic
-- TSB maximum 35 at Saturday
-- hit list fixed
-- Farm spots same as I Rohan (r5,r3,Southern,ahkma,etc)
-- Main bosses (r5,r4)
-- Rings stats won't be ever All stats , All attack for example Silva's amulet will be 50 Int , Vit 80 Magic
-- you can't beat for example r3 boss without r2 ring or r5 boss without r4 rings
-- to make the server balance and give chance for new players after we put the server online the difference between the rings I mean the stats won't be much difference for example r5 amulet,feather 50 str , vit 80 melee r4 crest will be 45 str , vit , 60 melee
-- by the way the ses,ases isn't easy to get you will start with 2ses,ases to get more ses,ases you have to farm ip and buy from talgath (25%) one or make dungeon to get 100% ses
-- by the way this isn't 999999 damge server , it's normal damge one 1-3k and the health isn't much too
-- some old classes is reworked such as str dekan and still working to bring all classes back

website :
Facebook : coming soon
Discord :
Download Link : In the Website .

GH : Main area all npcs are there

by the way this isn't all the information

Update
-- added exchange time for RPS
-- added change password




Magicooo is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2017, 07:20   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 14
I can already tell that your server will die in a month or two max.Why?It sounds boring as fck.


Mamkamu is offline  
Old 11/13/2017, 08:24   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
I'll check this server when it gets online.
By the way please don't add free mall it sucks
Rigodon69 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2017, 11:38   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 8
Everybody so hungry to play a nice server. I am waiting release day to add my feedback here.


lebronpower is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2017, 13:54   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 39
Always the same servers,same names,same amount of time for closing..
kristian4 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2017, 18:44   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Always the same servers,same names,same amount of time for closing..
but closing the server isn't my plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamkamu View Post
I can already tell that your server will die in a month or two max.Why?It sounds boring as fck.
if you think it's gonna die in a month or two then why did u read this post and waste your time to write this comment ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebronpower View Post
Everybody so hungry to play a nice server. I am waiting release day to add my feedback here.
I will post here once it's up my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigodon69 View Post
I'll check this server when it gets online.
By the way please don't add free mall it sucks
there won't be free mall because there isn't difference between donators/ non-donators. all items are gain able in game and business isn't my goal so if you want to donate it's gonna help us to improve the server work on new things etc.
Magicooo is offline  
Old 11/13/2017, 22:03   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,078
Received Thanks: 618
Another new "99" pserver.

At present there is a lvl 99 capped server out there that isn't doing too badly. Not sure if there is room for another that is even harder to play. I guess only time will tell of it will catch on & thrive or not. It is not the kind of server I would personally play but there are some that like retro servers with RBF-paced growth.

The problem I see with most pservers, and this one is no exception, is the lack of an exchange market. A solid 50% of the popularity of RBF was the ability for players to sell and buy characters, items and crone without having to leave a character logged in sitting in the midst of 1000 others doing the same thing. This makes it possible for players to gain in-game wealth from the efforts of their farming and leveling.

I get it though, really I do. Exchange markets are not easy to do and nobody is really selling pre-cooked ones for those that have don't have the skills to create their own. But I have to ask... will you at least have a working trade brokerage?
im batman is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2017, 23:04   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Another new "99" pserver.

At present there is a lvl 99 capped server out there that isn't doing too badly. Not sure if there is room for another that is even harder to play. I guess only time will tell of it will catch on & thrive or not. It is not the kind of server I would personally play but there are some that like retro servers with RBF-paced growth.

The problem I see with most pservers, and this one is no exception, is the lack of an exchange market. A solid 50% of the popularity of RBF was the ability for players to sell and buy characters, items and crone without having to leave a character logged in sitting in the midst of 1000 others doing the same thing. This makes it possible for players to gain in-game wealth from the efforts of their farming and leveling.

I get it though, really I do. Exchange markets are not easy to do and nobody is really selling pre-cooked ones for those that have don't have the skills to create their own. But I have to ask... will you at least have a working trade brokerage?
I've heard about OneRohan and checked that server I've to say it's awesome, but the GM thinking about release crafting etc and i'm not one of the players who like this.
He is doing the same mistake as RBF and yeah Exchange market isn't Easy and I'm not about to release Exchange Market this month or even this year xD , and as u said 50% of it won't be really good that's why i didn't put the server online before i check every little thing in the server to make sure we're ready to go.
and thanks for the feedback i will use it to make the server better before putting it online.
and doing the server harder isn't bad, it is good to make players spend time and i'd like to see 8x,7x levels Fights again. latterly i see in pservers NO fight if you aren't max Level xD except Inferno Development
and about the Trade Brokerage be sure there will be one once the drop is hard and crone is MEGA hard to get then if you have something good you will get crone for it and if you have crone you can buy the missing part and even the non donators will get Item Mall items once the donators need their farmed items to gear themselves up. and if you are non donator and not farmer you can be a player here too but that will take 4-7 months to gear up because by spending time ingame you will get RPS
and i don't think Exchange Market is the only way to Trade/buy/sell.
and i know you will ask why i will need the crone if I'm already full geared 1st for the events because 1 of our events is sell Item Mall items for Crones but expensive prices, 2nd for scrolls and 3rd for Guild. buffs , Guild stone once they aren't so cheap.
and as I've said before thanks for the feedback my friend
Magicooo is offline  
Old 11/13/2017, 23:28   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicooo View Post
I've heard about OneRohan and checked that server I've to say it's awesome, but the GM thinking about release crafting etc and i'm not one of the players who like this.
He is doing the same mistake as RBF and yeah Exchange market isn't Easy and I'm not about to release Exchange Market this month or even this year xD , and as u said 50% of it won't be really good that's why i didn't put the server online before i check every little thing in the server to make sure we're ready to go.
and thanks for the feedback i will use it to make the server better before putting it online.
and doing the server harder isn't bad, it is good to make players spend time and i'd like to see 8x,7x levels Fights again. latterly i see in pservers NO fight if you aren't max Level xD except Inferno Development
and about the Trade Brokerage be sure there will be one once the drop is hard and crone is MEGA hard to get then if you have something good you will get crone for it and if you have crone you can buy the missing part and even the non donators will get Item Mall items once the donators need their farmed items to gear themselves up. and if you are non donator and not farmer you can be a player here too but that will take 4-7 months to gear up because by spending time ingame you will get RPS
and i don't think Exchange Market is the only way to Trade/buy/sell.
and i know you will ask why i will need the crone if I'm already full geared 1st for the events because 1 of our events is sell Item Mall items for Crones but expensive prices, 2nd for scrolls and 3rd for Guild. buffs , Guild stone once they aren't so cheap.
and as I've said before thanks for the feedback my friend
If u fix SS bug,ill play(trololo)
kristian4 is offline  
Old 11/13/2017, 23:35   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
If u fix SS bug,ill play(trololo)
if you can use your brain i will fix it, joking xD
i can't fix it and i think there is none out there can fix it because every thing have back doors and this bug isn't from the servers files or something wrong in there server this bug is from RBF files if you can build own files then create own game xD
Magicooo is offline  
Old 11/13/2017, 23:39   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 371
Received Thanks: 168
what ss bug?
kthxbai2 is offline  
Old 11/14/2017, 00:05   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
what ss bug?
if i'm right that one which u go inside the ss by running around it until u get inside i think not sure

Update
-- Silva time adjusted to 24-32Hrs Spawn time
-- Dungeon New reward (Item Mall) Items
I hope next update I can release Vote reward too
Magicooo is offline  
Old 11/14/2017, 11:54   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 138
Received Thanks: 33
There is another SS bug. SS then tp or bunny idk. All the players inside the ss will be TPed or DCed It ruins the war sometimes. Imagine while having a war someone will just do it. The current solution for this is banning the character if someone has reported you doing it with a proof ofcourse. Since nobody has fixed the bug yet, that's the first aid for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicooo View Post
if i'm right that one which u go inside the ss by running around it until u get inside i think not sure

Update
-- Silva time adjusted to 24-32Hrs Spawn time
-- Dungeon New reward (Item Mall) Items
I hope next update I can release Vote reward too
If you really wanted to make it old like Rohan. Don't autosummon Silva. Let them summon it. It will bring war on killing the mobs that drops perfumes.

Also, try to adjust all the boss acce: remove the allstat and attack. Separate the attack with range/magic/melee.

About the skills, I think as long as the in game items does not have OP stats on it including the accessories, there is no need for skill balancing. Temps can still quite do alot of damage but can be squishy with that kind of set up.

If you can't still fix the EM and wanted to UP the server. I suggest having a buy and sell group on fb or forums. Currently playing Rohan PH. Also lowrate, bedron costs like 30-40$ depending on stats. Players interact abd trade without the help of the GM since Rohan PH dev/GM is anonymous. Haven't read anything about scamming since I started playing. Good players I think.

Annddd another thing is the option stones. Do not put adorned. Improved and perfected stones are fine. Because DD can go up to 50% if you have adorned. That's quite lame. Only forefootswing is not affected by the DD I guess. Vit dekans will your server if you have a high DD.
ieyancallo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2017, 14:17   #14


 
elite*gold: 71
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 624
Received Thanks: 206
The SS Bug is easy to Fix.
It's a Visual Problem, not a File Specific.

I fixed it on my Test Server.

Anyway, Good Luck with ur Server.
RitoYuuki is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2017, 14:38   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
There is another SS bug. SS then tp or bunny idk. All the players inside the ss will be TPed or DCed It ruins the war sometimes. Imagine while having a war someone will just do it. The current solution for this is banning the character if someone has reported you doing it with a proof ofcourse. Since nobody has fixed the bug yet, that's the first aid for it.



If you really wanted to make it old like Rohan. Don't autosummon Silva. Let them summon it. It will bring war on killing the mobs that drops perfumes.

Also, try to adjust all the boss acce: remove the allstat and attack. Separate the attack with range/magic/melee.

About the skills, I think as long as the in game items does not have OP stats on it including the accessories, there is no need for skill balancing. Temps can still quite do alot of damage but can be squishy with that kind of set up.

If you can't still fix the EM and wanted to UP the server. I suggest having a buy and sell group on fb or forums. Currently playing Rohan PH. Also lowrate, bedron costs like 30-40$ depending on stats. Players interact abd trade without the help of the GM since Rohan PH dev/GM is anonymous. Haven't read anything about scamming since I started playing. Good players I think.

Annddd another thing is the option stones. Do not put adorned. Improved and perfected stones are fine. Because DD can go up to 50% if you have adorned. That's quite lame. Only forefootswing is not affected by the DD I guess. Vit dekans will your server if you have a high DD.
About the option stone yea i know about this and about silva i cant do this because there is kind of players always complaing and saying gm corrupt etc summoning bosses only when enemies online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
The SS Bug is easy to Fix.
It's a Visual Problem, not a File Specific.

I fixed it on my Test Server.

Anyway, Good Luck with ur Server.
Thanks for this clue my friend i will try to figure it out i hope i can do it xD


Magicooo is offline  
Reply



« Rohan Simple BIN Converter | Reflex Rohan - Private Server [DEC-17] »

Similar Threads
[Buying] Classic RAVEN/Classic Hawk/Classic SOUZA
I need a Account with Classic spec Skype: marc12111
0 Replies - Combat Arms Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.