Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which is the most lasting and most played server?

Discussion on Which is the most lasting and most played server? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which is the most lasting and most played server?

So yeah , the original Origin Rohan from playwith died , almost no players.Tell me a good pserver or w.e so I can play in for fun.Is yolo rohan still a thing?
Old 10/25/2017, 05:49   #2

You can try Rohan Philippines. Not official but the gameplay is lowrate. No donates, just RPS (but the IM is still not UP yet). Farmer wins. The crones is very hard to get. Nobody's selling either because everybody is gearing up.

It's has been UP for like 3 weeks. Highest level is 96. He almost never sleeps. LOL. There are free scrolls and acce (7days) for starters. But the problem is IP address from Philippines can only access the game. You can try using VPN.
Old 10/25/2017, 09:12   #3

Rohan official Origin ?
now its quiet?
Old 11/04/2017, 21:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbasalahkampret View Post
Rohan official Origin ?
now its quiet?
I am playing it but it's kinda dead and I'm looking for something else.
Old 11/04/2017, 22:13   #5

most lasting is revolution prolly running for something like 4years already
Old 11/05/2017, 06:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
most lasting is revolution prolly running for something like 4years already
yes, but they reset so many times.
Old 11/05/2017, 09:07   #7

It's not only about how long it lasts , it's about if it has a bigger community , more players etc.
I love the official Rohan Origin from playwith , if somebody can make server based on those files , it will be amazing.

P.S I saw the Revolution Rohan , it has liek 500 online and it looks decent , I'll check it out.

And I did , it is complete bullshit , shittiest most made up server ever.Too much custom **** and it is confusing.
Old 11/08/2017, 02:21   #8

@ The most populated servers atm are zenon inferno and yolo. Zenon which is an indo paradise and pay2win where you will never get fully geared by farming because you will be bullied by indogs and ph, Inferno also is a server which is unplayable.. Yolo is the best choice in my opinion. I've quitted like an year ago because of GM inactivity but i started again when i heard gm came back, and he did. Yolo is not that hard to max ur gear up tho. See ya in game
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2017, 11:48   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyobey View Post
yes, but they reset so many times.
reset is ok , but now they play with the online player count , so many player online on website , but go login and you will find it very fake
Old 11/08/2017, 17:04   #10

I am calling everyone to join Official playwith Rohan Origin , great changes are coming and it will make the gameplay great , it is a lot more balanced than any other servers out there.
Old 11/08/2017, 17:10   #11

@ you must be kidding, origin, balanced? =) Scouts are op and let's not talk about the warlock which kills everyone with a single skill. That's not balanced at all. They are adding stuff because they know how dead it is. Again they got greedy like their ex.comrades ynk and they got buttfucked . Goodluck playing there tho
Old 11/09/2017, 06:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandardTester View Post
@ you must be kidding, origin, balanced? =) Scouts are op and let's not talk about the warlock which kills everyone with a single skill. That's not balanced at all. They are adding stuff because they know how dead it is. Again they got greedy like their ex.comrades ynk and they got buttfucked . Goodluck playing there tho
How are they greedy?What did they add to show that they are greedy?You have no idea what you are talking about.Scouts are not OP , every class can be strong with gears , but you know you gotta farm , probably something you didn't do.There are a lot of guardians,dhans,templars that are stronger than the scouts.
Old 11/09/2017, 22:31   #13

@ i had near the max on a scout. Don't talk bullshit when u didn't even played it for more than a couple of days.. Aparently ur a virgin on this but i'm gonna pop ur cherry, bend over, let me put some ynk love into ur newbie ungeared ***. If you don't know why that server is already dead again, don't talk. Just go play it alone and shut it. I bet you won't have money to gear neither pres stones or hp abs stones so you can at least farm. Goodluck and have fun
Old 11/10/2017, 00:23   #14

@ what is the rate on Rohan Origin ? i.m new on the game and i wanna play with some nice people to learn it but i wanna know the rate of xp and drop
Old 11/10/2017, 11:32   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandardTester View Post
@ i had near the max on a scout. Don't talk bullshit when u didn't even played it for more than a couple of days.. Aparently ur a virgin on this but i'm gonna pop ur cherry, bend over, let me put some ynk love into ur newbie ungeared ***. If you don't know why that server is already dead again, don't talk. Just go play it alone and shut it. I bet you won't have money to gear neither pres stones or hp abs stones so you can at least farm. Goodluck and have fun
***** so angry.I have everything I need and yeah I am doing pretty well on the game , while you spent your $$ on it and yet you probably sucked and left.Everything I have is to farming , and thats more than a dozen billions , ***.Go play your ****** indo servers and lose brain cells , you probably got none left.