I could write a whole monologue on this, but I am sure someone will say I am hating on them...
I will simply add that it is very, VERY hard to balance a server is built on high HP defense and damage values or such values that can be artificially inflated with stats modifying in-game objects like pets, external buffs, auras, talismans, titles, sockets and scrolls. Some servers I have seen actually successfully managed to get things reasonably balanced by managing those variables. Rohan is a game that is impossible to perfectly balance, but it is possible to balance things so that all DPS classes are somewhat equal within their role.
Nothing copy past when u pay for everything and stop your jealousy and say anything
you can call it copy past if i stole it from other server or somthing like that not when i pay for hes work and kthxbai2 build the code on my Teamviewer so show me where the copy past
All you did in All Rohan post in here is just flaming, criticizing, burning, and looking for attention. Nobody like people with small **** with squabbling mouth. Just FYI
All you did in All Rohan post in here is just flaming, criticizing, burning, and looking for attention. Nobody like people with small **** with squabbling mouth. Just FYI
Its a forum, people give their opinions none is obligated to write about unicorns and rainbows all the time
All you did in All Rohan post in here is just flaming, criticizing, burning, and looking for attention. Nobody like people with small **** with squabbling mouth. Just FYI
Forums 101: Don't like my posts, don't read them. Use the friendly ignore list.
You say I have a small ****? That is not what your mother said. Be sure to tell her to stop calling me. Once was enough!