Never said i was hating or anything on the server, Server seems steady and in good condition, I was just stating what i heard. Xtreme top 100 is because people abuse the bug and vote 100x times a day via phone so that really isn't a good comparison of why the server is the best. But i respect what you've done and hope the server keeps growing
So Go create 100 account and active them 1 by 1 via email and change your ip on every account
i just edit my level in db to test some quests and my level is not your business
you just searching for stupid things to attack me just leave me bro
"My level is not your business" from the owner of a pserver that advertises a max level of 125. When you test something you temporarily set up conditions, test, then put them back.
But hey, it's your server. Run it however you want. Just thought your players might be interested in seeing in how their GM can edit database tables to give their 'pet' players certain *ehrm* advantages . Don't worry. I won't tell
"My level is not your business" from the owner of a pserver that advertises a max level of 125. When you test something you temporarily set up conditions, test, then put them back.
But hey, it's your server. Run it however you want. Just thought your players might be interested in seeing in how their GM can edit database tables to give their 'pet' players certain *ehrm* advantages . Don't worry. I won't tell
1. not your business Again
2. noone can see me
3. trust me no one care about my level
4. i just edit the things to be easy for me to work xD
I have no problem with gays. But I am not gay. So please stop it already! I'm not interested in your junk!
dude stop trying u are the most one in the forum who suck D*cks
from ozial , ritoyuuki , Dreto , isht
because everything they made,make even if it's stupid thing u start to say wow it's good nice good job and start to suck d**ks gtfo
I wonder why people play such servers like Inferno ... but I guess the answer is indos ... Put some lightsaber star wars weapons and they'll play it untill the end.Make a rohan minecraft server , they'll play it.
I wonder why people play such servers like Inferno ... but I guess the answer is indos ... Put some lightsaber star wars weapons and they'll play it untill the end.Make a rohan minecraft server , they'll play it.