Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

KingOfRohan Private Server

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
I think players are just forced to play with HK because most of the servers now has it. Last year July 2016 Playrohan was launched here in the PH. No dual login, no hk, no starting items. Pure farm and you just need to load at least to make your skills level 7. Not that expensive. And if you're a farmer, you can get RPS by selling items to other players, not thru EM, but thru fb group and you must be not too dumb to get scammed. They reached 600-700 players I guess. They quit because another private server Rohan opened and made an issue about Playrohan. Probably they saw how much money you can make in a PVE server.

And just to add up. Playrohan has an sponsored ad that has been existing 2-3 months before the server release. So yeah, you just don't need a good server, but also a good advertising strategy, too. Most servers nowadays opened without a good advertisement, they just create fb group, post and in that week the server will be UP. Gather your players first, get their attention, and that's the time you must open the server.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
I think players are just forced to play with HK because most of the servers now has it. Last year July 2016 Playrohan was launched here in the PH. No dual login, no hk, no starting items. Pure farm and you just need to load at least to make your skills level 7. Not that expensive. And if you're a farmer, you can get RPS by selling items to other players, not thru EM, but thru fb group and you must be not too dumb to get scammed. They reached 600-700 players I guess. They quit because another private server Rohan opened and made an issue about Playrohan. Probably they saw how much money you can make in a PVE server.

And just to add up. Playrohan has an sponsored ad that has been existing 2-3 months before the server release. So yeah, you just don't need a good server, but also a good advertising strategy, too. Most servers nowadays opened without a good advertisement, they just create fb group, post and in that week the server will be UP. Gather your players first, get their attention, and that's the time you must open the server.
i have problem for Sponsored, so I advertise here and for the future will probably be a lot of advertising from our server and hope more players will join on our server. we are also trying to give the best for my player.
Thanks for first comment positive for my server and surely we will be even more diligent to spread the ads and forum "or real to more player

Old   #18

Dreto idea is very good.He's not a stupid guy but #retired
Hunter kits r ***** ,too many servers that popped up is also ***** and broke the community...since 50% of irohan players were able to bypass GG and use bots,(i had it too 1 week before i quit),they just did the smart thing,developed hunter kits to earn $$
That's why there r GMs ,to distribute drops
Old   #19

I agree with everyone, and sadly i just think the rohan community is dying slowly due to bad servers and constantly more servers being brought and staff allowing people to bribe for an Indo server, also the money hungry people out here. If Hunterkit was never implemented in rohan, who knows how rohan would be in 2017. I sure hope better then this ^^. Dreto get outta retirement!

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #20

Info : Update Ses & Ases drop from all mobs Rate Ses 9% ases 6% thanks
Old   #21

Comingsoon Update Reward Guild Point Winner TSB Minor And Major For Buy Item list Itemmall Guild
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepice18888 View Post
the point is very easy some of the many players are now not like the time 2012-2014 where players can feel really what kind of spiritually atmosphere. The senior player is enjoying this game with a bit of a struggle, not like now where players are made spoiled by Private-Private servers that provide the PVP server 1 month close and create again create again, here I try to restore something that might happen in 2012- 2014 where players struggle. and there may also be a player can play on the PVP server. but unlike now where many PVP servers are and may be just looking for profit, not to enjoy the playing player atmosphere.

1 thing that makes GM Senior like you must feel how children under 12-15 years old do not know what it means to be spiritually and do not know the original spirit facilities like what ROHAN.
I am to say this friend. I am sure you are a decent person and all, but your command of English is seriously making my head hurt trying to understand it. Truly it is. Perhaps use something better at it than google or Bing instead?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

Update
Changelogs :
- Cap level become 115
- Schedule of township battle : Minor & Major -> Standby : 20:30 UTC+7 , Start : 21:00 UTC+7 , End : 21:30 (Minor) <-> End : 21:45 (Major) . All times with UTC +7
(MAJOR 45 MINUTES TIMES FOR TSB)

Forum King of Rohan
-General Discucion - news - guide - calender event - gallery
90% Completed
Old   #24

Forum King Of Rohan

- General Discusion
- Guide For Game
- Callender Event
- Store
- Gallery
And More Fiture

Old   #25

[IMG=expandable: 1] You must register and activate your account in order to view images. [/IMG]

INFO FOR ONLINE PLAYER King Of Rohan 150++ Player

Live Online Player
Old   #26

New Update :
Exchange Market (Only Crone for Stable Price item in game and Solution for no over crone server)

Old   #27

New Info
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sadaw.jpg (13.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 23231716_1501930456564433_1728381956_n.jpg (14.4 KB, 20 views)
Old   #28

Update Security login in game
To Avoid everything Hack case incident we will add 1 security at login Use Pin login In game
1. Username And Password
2. INPUT PIN NUMBER ID
3. Confirm Server
4. Character Home
THIS IS KING OF ROHAN!!