Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling Anti Guild Alliance Map Server

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
At no point have I considered my child a "burden" and I never will. When I started developing my server, I clearly stated I would have to temporarily put it on hold because he is my priority.

I care about my child's welfare more than your opinions and more Rohan as a whole. I certainly hope you never have children or you'd probably sell them for 100 bucks. If you do have children then I feel sorry for them.
Your Server is not open yet
Your Kids Need you
Why you spent your times commenting my work ?

Old   #32

He will sell his childs for $$ so he can host his rohan 1-2 months more

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
He will sell his childs for $$ so he can host his rohan 1-2 months more
Wow , nice idea . go tell Istaria
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Your Server is not open yet
I never said it was. I said it would be delayed because of family commitments.

Quote:
Your Kids Need you
Which is why I'm not spending much time on my server right now.

Quote:
Why you spent your times commenting my work ?
I'm at work and it's break time. Got to add some amusement to my day somehow.

Every day you rewrite the definition of idiot.

Old   #35

Quote:
Wow , nice idea . go tell Istaria
And ur m0m ofc...i let her know everything at long summer nights
Old   #36

That fakeass photoshoper is so mad someone else is trying to make money from rohan and he can't do ****. Envious broke ***.
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
That fakeass photoshoper is so mad someone else is trying to make money from rohan and he can't do ****. Envious broke ***.
Talking to me?
Old   #38

Quote:
I never said it was. I said it would be delayed because of family commitments.

Which is why I'm not spending much time on my server right now.

I'm at work and it's break time. Got to add some amusement to my day somehow.

Every day you rewrite the definition of idiot.
Family Commitments , you think we don't have family too ? I run Server so long yet i never drag my family as a reason to slow me down . I sell anti alliance map server so i can paid my server rent , and i not steal or copy it from anyone else , i even doubt you can done it since you don't understand hex or what you call "hieroglyph"
Old   #39

Quote:
Family Commitments , you think we don't have family too ? I run Server so long yet i never drag my family as a reason to slow me down . I sell anti alliance map server so i can paid my server rent , and i not steal or copy it from anyone else , i even doubt you can done it since you don't understand hex or what you call "hieroglyph"
I've never claimed I can do programming stuff and I never will. It doesn't make me any less of a Rohan "developer" and in some cases I'm better than a lot. Just because I lack skills in 1 thing doesn't mean I'm not an expert in another.

And good for you that you can run your family life alongside your server. However this is a 4 week old baby we're talking about. I'm not sure how you do it in Indonesia but I'd rather not let my gf run around doing everything because it's not fair on her. I also have a full time job. It's only a temporary break then I'll be working on things again.

I don't have to justify to you of all people why I'm not doing any Rohan work right now.

Oh and instead of selling your pointless alliance hack to pay your server bill, how about you make a server that isn't a clusterfuck so people might want to play and donate. Just an idea.
Old   #40

Why do u have to explain ur life and what r u doing?It's not worth for that indo,probably they sell their childs there since 1st day
Old   #41

Quote:
I've never claimed I can do programming stuff and I never will. It doesn't make me any less of a Rohan "developer" and in some cases I'm better than a lot. Just because I lack skills in 1 thing doesn't mean I'm not an expert in another.

And good for you that you can run your family life alongside your server. However this is a 4 week old baby we're talking about. I'm not sure how you do it in Indonesia but I'd rather not let my gf run around doing everything because it's not fair on her. I also have a full time job. It's only a temporary break then I'll be working on things again.

I don't have to justify to you of all people why I'm not doing any Rohan work right now.

Oh and instead of selling your pointless alliance hack to pay your server bill, how about you make a server that isn't a clusterfuck so people might want to play and donate. Just an idea.
I not agree , this anti alliance guild request map is very usefull for me , it prevent guild monopoly on my server .
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailacota View Post
I not agree , this anti alliance guild request map is very usefull for me , it prevent guild monopoly on my server .
Then go buy it. Nobody else wants it and nobody that likes the idea of guilds forming alliances (90% of real rohan players) will play on it.

Quote:
I really doubt that you are caring for a month old baby while you are running your server. I doubt you have small kids at all (let's hope not otherwise Charles Darwin would be rolling over in his grave). Your assumption that only coders are developers is so very, very wrong and shows the mistaken opinion of someone that truly is not himself a software developer.
(I'm sure that this went Whoosh! Right over your head... again)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Then go buy it. Nobody else wants it and nobody that likes the idea of guilds forming alliances (90% of real rohan players) will play on it.

I really doubt that you are caring for a month old baby while you are running your server. I doubt you have small kids at all (let's hope not otherwise Charles Darwin would be rolling over in his grave). Your assumption that only coders are developers is so very, very wrong and shows the mistaken opinion of someone that truly is not himself a software developer.
(I'm sure that this went Whoosh! Right over your head... again)
?
Old   #44

Bulgarian calling other ppl *** xD

Thanks
1 User
Old   #45

What my nationality have to do? We're pure christian country and I find it way better to live in a small EU country, but not big one with with their headless leaders that bring the idea to let them syrians pass the borders. If you think you are living the life while those refugees rob, murder and rape the **** outta your country citizens gj mate you are autist.

Thanks
1 User