Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

JUST WANT TO ASK

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
JUST WANT TO ASK

Hello guys! So me and my friends are planning to create a server. Our team is complete but I think our dev is a little bit new about this kind of thing. Hahaha. I actually did not know if our dev can do whatever ideas we want to put into the Rohan game itself. I also haven't talk to him and ask this and that because he's currently busy with his work.

The good thing about our team is all of us are experienced players of Rohan. We have been through different servers already. We got so fed up that we just want to create a server that we think can avoid the mistakes of the past servers. Also, to create a server that has a twist and new features (not exactly new, but we just want to modify things and make them look as an original feature of our server).

I just want to ask if these things are possible and if it will create any bugs etc:

1. Change the recipes and resulted items in forging.
2. Put an NPC which can give daily quests, restarts every midnight.
3. Create a forging NPC for accessories, crafting will be disabled and will be replaced by this.
4. Remove some mobs/add some mobs in different areas. Example: Ursa Warriors in R5.
5. For now, only these four. Still thinking of other things that can be changed in Rohan.

I'm willing to share my ideas, opinions, etc. I'm also ready to be bashed if ever some of my ideas are dumb or what. At least tell me and I'll take your opinion as a lecture and advice. I just want to know if these things are possible or not. Also, our goal is to have a server that is not pay 2 win. Although the server needs some donations let's be honest, we will try to keep it as balance as possible and make it as minimal as possible, too.

Thank you!

Old   #2

yes

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
yes
Thanks for the reply! Just a follow up question. Is it possible for example to edit the weaponsmith and change all of its forging contents while also having the original weaponsmith in game? Like having the edited one and the original one simultaneously.
Old   #4

uhm not really no, would require big client edits. perhaps if you used trinity client i think they have another forge npc for trinities that u could use.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

elite*gold: 5
All of this Edits are Possible.
Just take your Time and don't rush for a Server or it will Fail like this Indo Servers.

You can even do much more with the Basic Rohan Files, just get some cool Ideas and Players to Test them out.