Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Marriage system work ?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Explain to me, what is the benefit of this system? I like the idea of marriage. But I don't see anything useful in that.

Old   #17

It really is not useful at all. Even though it has been around for years nobody in official Rohan ever used it or even took it seriously.

Old   #18

The rings are basically a party summon ring, usable only between the 2 "married" characters, right? I'm not sure if there were other benefits like exp boosts or not as I've never experimented with it. I only came across the marriage NPC and the ceremony hall before and I didn't care for much else.

Still though it's a feature and features are good. That's why I don't like the removal of features like guild alliances as well. A pair of summoning rings would also be quite useful for levelling a pair of characters at the same time.

Silly little thing with a niche use but why not I say.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

That is stupid thing,for me.Oh well in a pvp/war,everybody will port out to his honey?Stupid thing....go buy Escape scroll better.Useless at all...

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
That is stupid thing,for me.Oh well in a pvp/war,everybody will port out to his honey?Stupid thing....go buy Escape scroll better.Useless at all...
I don't think it'll be open to abuse as I think it'll be like any portal stone whereby you can't port out when flagged as being in combat. The only way you can get out of combat is with an escape scroll or wizard port.

In fact I'm sure it actually works as a calling ring to get your partner to port IN. For you to port out, your partner would have to call you and you would have to accept the request to port to them.

So I don't think it's really anything that can be open to abuse any more than things that are already in the game.