Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTB > 115 S3 Server Files & Client Files

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
wana bet i can find atleast 1 bug in your files ? / server ?
I dont use my mapid clean on my server its just testing mapid 115/ 120 and else on there brother, if any buy I will show it and i can guaranted is clean no bug so why me say like that mapid only (real database H3 doenst include different price)
Old   #19

i cant trust anyone, I need Sure Server Files & Client Which is Clean Doesnt have Bugs & Etc. Cant afford scam Files .

Those Asian Developers has Server & Client Full Files, PM ME Dont Offer Such a High Price We can talk about It. I'm From Philippines and I'm Willing To Buy.

Old   #20

The only one you can trust here is me, sadly.
Old   #21

can u pm me ? Lets Warm Up a Conversation .
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbrigger View Post
I dont use my mapid clean on my server its just testing mapid 115/ 120 and else on there brother, if any buy I will show it and i can guaranted is clean no bug so why me say like that mapid only (real database H3 doenst include different price)
Owh you are wrong in soooo sooo many ways First Mistake there is no Hero3 database its just a database that contains more tables and more procedures.
2nd the bug im thinking of even works on irohan and its a game breaking bug (Main reason i kind quit rohan and just toy arround nowdays) and 3rd but not lastly you can not be 100% clean bugs go ahead sell it or give me your server name i will prove to you that i can bug your game 100%.

PS: to be fair noone out there even has the complete files on the *** **** RohanAuth.
Old   #23

50-100$ Server & Client Files 1 by 1 is Good To Avoid Scam Files .
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Owh you are wrong in soooo sooo many ways First Mistake there is no Hero3 database its just a database that contains more tables and more procedures.
And even that is only half of the truth. There is no Hero3 database and to run a Hero3 server you dont even have to edit the database once. There are no new tables or even procedures needed, thats all optional. Hero3 servers run on hero2 databases all the way.
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
And even that is only half of the truth. There is no Hero3 database and to run a Hero3 server you dont even have to edit the database once. There are no new tables or even procedures needed, thats all optional. Hero3 servers run on hero2 databases all the way.
Some of the procedures / tables people have on database are broken thats why i said its not complete some have to be rebuilt like the Killing list some have to be created (90% of people dont have the mail system working ingame) but when it comes to skills if you refer to that as hero 3 then no you dont need to change DB for that.
Old   #26

I was referring to the above as "optional" because sadly thats not the standard.
Old   #27

pvp kiling list is easy edit but it have lot change i just add and work ? i dindt want add all on game featrus just set step bys step if i see my server ready ofr all i will set there at now i just looking how ppl come
Old   #28

well you were just bragging about having the survival arena working in the other thread, now you have the "Hero 3 DBs" is that so
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29

just wait the time about it to launch on game not this time

Tags
extraordinary