Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RHI :RohanHackIt V0.1

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RHI :RohanHackIt V0.1

Hello everybody,

first of all just an intro about me as this is my first post in Rohan forums,
my name is Nour 19 yrs old from Syria[an Arab country]. Computer Eng 2nd year Knowledge:
c/c++/c#/asm
had some projects in KalOnline before.

Now lets talk about why i'm here:
Actually I'm playing rohan since 4 months with my little sister ^_^, and as I don't like playing like other normal ppl do I started searching for what others made for this game, I found Sorien's hacks... THEY ARE AWESOME,however not working right now....

I decided to start a project called RohanHackIt as we used to have D2HackIt and KalHackIt so yes RHI will be nice name

My idea is just a Proxy DLL which automatically loads when you run the rohanclient.exe and shows a console window where I'm using it right now for input/output..
I tried to run all methods of Sorien in my hack but I failed not because I could't I think because the bugs got fixed somehow cuz I managed to Enable the GM Mode however the commands didn't work, also I succeeded to disable animation and repeat the attack and also nothing different happened ..
So maybe If somebody is interested and wanna join me in this project i'll be glade to do something for this game.

Yours,
Nour
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RHI01.jpg (211.8 KB, 504 views)

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2

That's an awesome project, I would stick to the cool down hack and attack speed hack only though because if you type any 'commands' it logs on their server unless your input is client slided and the head GM scans for those all the time.

I'm not a very good programmer, but I would like to help out in any way I can with testing and methods xD

Old   #3

mmm sounds good because my input is directly to the DOS Screen so never mind about the log or whatever.
The problem is that I don't know much about the game yet, you may add me on msn mybe we can discuss some methods.
I'm also trying to repeat something I did with KalOnline which is 'TradeHack', however I'm not sure if it is going to work or not...

Yours,
Nour
Old   #4

WINDOWFULLSCREEN OFF...
Ehh I know it is not a big deal however I really got bothered when I want to debug stuff while I'm on full screen mode, so yeah this helps me a bit xD

I feel you guys are not interested.. :/ I Don't Know why!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RHI02.jpg (316.6 KB, 131 views)

Old   #5

hope you will release this software soon ><
Old   #6

Maybe I'll.. but WHY would I release while nobody is giving **** about it lols...
Old   #7

lol just tell what you need and we would try If we could do anything to help xD
Old   #8

If I had a hack like this I could own masters on tempest and make them leave the server
Old   #9

Thumbs up

a lot of us are interested its just that we dont know a lot about programming... but we're here to support you... hoping to have your software released...

if you need beta testers.. ill be happy to try it.. ill put this page on my bookmark so that i could visit this forum everyday... keep it up!
Old   #10

hoho, it seem that everyone are interested in this software ) dont release it sniperman, if you do that game will become suck and everyone will leave game. I dont want that
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperman43 View Post
Hello everybody,

first of all just an intro about me as this is my first post in Rohan forums,
my name is Nour 19 yrs old from Syria[an Arab country]. Computer Eng 2nd year Knowledge:
c/c++/c#/asm
had some projects in KalOnline before.

Now lets talk about why i'm here:
Actually I'm playing rohan since 4 months with my little sister ^_^, and as I don't like playing like other normal ppl do I started searching for what others made for this game, I found Sorien's hacks... THEY ARE AWESOME,however not working right now....

I decided to start a project called RohanHackIt as we used to have D2HackIt and KalHackIt so yes RHI will be nice name

My idea is just a Proxy DLL which automatically loads when you run the rohanclient.exe and shows a console window where I'm using it right now for input/output..
I tried to run all methods of Sorien in my hack but I failed not because I could't I think because the bugs got fixed somehow cuz I managed to Enable the GM Mode however the commands didn't work, also I succeeded to disable animation and repeat the attack and also nothing different happened ..
So maybe If somebody is interested and wanna join me in this project i'll be glade to do something for this game.

Yours,
Nour
as he already stated it on his first post... so you cant stop what he wants to do...
Old   #12

It is not about stopping me or not, Ill make whatever I can with it, however; I won't release the things that I know they will ruin the game in a way or another.
Old   #13

so why are you advertising it here on the forums... BOT always ruin the game that its supposed to be played...
Old   #14

this is a "Game Hacking Forum" or am I wrong ?
I've been to this place since more than 3 years, and I did all kinds of posts including some hack releases and I didn't like advertise for something then not released it "even i said i wont". Actually I'm having some problems with my job right now so I'm not working probably on my RHI.
It will not be a BOT anyway.[Everything cebt bot is ok to me xD]
Old   #15

as long as its ok with you and we get a copy (hopefully) then its ok with me/us... hope you'll be working with the program soon.. i'll still be checking this topic for future updates... keep it up