Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Red-Moon.Rohan

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red-Moon.Rohan

Red-Moon.Rohan !

Server Is UP (OBT)

|*|-Server Futures

-- PVP Hit list fixed

--30 minutes spawn for bosses (custom drops in @GH and Ahkma cave)

--Custom drops :

Ahkma and Mock Duck (rings,crones and IP Tickets)

--Tsb Member limited to 18 each guild

--10secs portal stone

--Hero III

--Instant lv110

Best Accessories From bosses

|*|Server Rates

--crones x20

--exp x12

|*| Forge :- Disabled because it’s annoying for many players and there many players don’t like to forge

Rings rate:

*1= 100%
*2=80%
*3= 60%
*4=40%
*5=20%

+10 is max (You will have to collect ROHAN letters and pm 1 of our gm`s to make it +10)

Weapons rates:

*1= 100%
*2=90%
*3=80%
*4=60%
*5=50%
*6=40%
*7=30%
*8=20%
*9=10%
*10=5%

+10 max

We've new Titles such as Newbie Hunter Warrior and more i'd like to explain this

for Example you kill 10 Players (Spam won't Count !!) means 10 points 10 points means [Newbie] Title and 1 all status we've until 1k point means maximum 30 all status

Download Links
Full Client : ...

Mini patch :

Old   #2

No forging is good, something I support, but I think there are better ways of implementing it than the way you've done it.

At least it's something a little bit different from the norm but it's still not enough to make it a really unique server.

p.s. Why did you use ammadpurba's website from the year 1998?

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

We choose that for the moment to be able to post the server info here. We are noobs to be honest and will do our best to provide not the best but a good server where anyone can enjoy playing.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
No forging is good, something I support, but I think there are better ways of implementing it than the way you've done it.

At least it's something a little bit different from the norm but it's still not enough to make it a really unique server.

Ishtria what do u think unique server is ? i want to hear this one from you xD

Old   #5

|*|Server Rates--crones x12--exp x2 Really lol.Good luck with your server.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
|*|Server Rates--crones x12--exp x2 Really lol.Good luck with your server.
thanks for quote just wrong i like to edit it exp x12 crone x20
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
Ishtria what do u think unique server is ? i want to hear this one from you xD
Why sure! I'm glad you asked

That's what I mean by unique. Something more than just changing a few rates, editing boss drops and some skill tweaks. Almost all the edits I can do are bin based only but there is still a lot you can do with bin editing if you think really hard about it. I'm one of only a handful of people who has a comprehensive understanding of the bins.

I'm not going to be able to get a server running at all now. I'm going to be a daddy soon so I'll be spending most of my time changing nappies/diapers

Anyway this is Red Moon's server thread so back on topic
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Quote:

thanks for your feedback i'm using maddog's website until i finish my website
and i'd like to have your idea/suggest to make the server better
Old   #9

Quote:

That's what I mean by unique. Something more than just changing a few rates, editing boss drops and some skill tweaks. Almost all the edits I can do are bin based only but there is still a lot you can do with bin editing if you think really hard about it. I'm one of only a handful of people who has a comprehensive understanding of the bins.

I'm not going to be able to get a server running at all now. I'm going to be a daddy soon so I'll be spending most of my time changing nappies/diapers

Congrats! Its one hell of a time xD I have 2 little hellions of my own.

(Back on topic) Hope the best for your server, Ill atleast try it in a few days.
Old   #10

Quote:

okay im down for this xD i like your idea's but question did u succes ?
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMstaff View Post
We choose that for the moment to be able to post the server info here. We are noobs to be honest and will do our best to provide not the best but a good server where anyone can enjoy playing.
Ok well good luck. You have to bear in mind it's going to be very difficult to attract players to your server because there are so many similar servers out there. This is why I keep saying that new servers need to have some unique things about it, new stuff that will grab a player's attention and make them want to play.

There's only so many times someone is going to want to play the same server over and over again but just with a different name
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Quote:
Ok well good luck. You have to bear in mind it's going to be very difficult to attract players to your server because there are so many similar servers out there. This is why I keep saying that new servers need to have some unique things about it, new stuff that will grab a player's attention and make them want to play.

There's only so many times someone is going to want to play the same server over and over again but just with a different name
it's all because of indo xD
Old   #13

The server looks good and all but ya added no shields for Guardian,Temps and Priest in the start items with all the rest the things added.And so it seems you may not won't english speaking people on the server either(BOOOOO).There's four of you @ GH I said hello and non said not'a word to me.I like the mod of GH.Oh well as said good luck with your server.

RMstaff
Ya just now tried to hack me as well!Ya FAILED!WHAT IS WRONG WITH INDO'S AND ALL THE HACKING BS?!

******WARNING PEOPLE DON'T DOWNLOAD THEY'ER CLIENT!*******
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
The server looks good and all but ya added no shields for Guardian,Temps and Priest in the start items with all the rest the things added.And so it seems you may not won't english speaking people on the server either(BOOOOO).There's four of you @ GH I said hello and non said not'a word to me.I like the mod of GH.Oh well as said good luck with your server.

RMstaff
Ya just now tried to hack me as well!Ya FAILED!WHAT IS WRONG WITH INDO'S AND ALL THE HACKING BS?!

******WARNING PEOPLE DON'T DOWNLOAD THEY'ER CLIENT!*******
what are u saying lol i'm not indo
and what hack in client ? i didn't try to hack you tell me the bug to fix it ty
Old   #15

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMstaff View Post
what are u saying lol i'm not indo
and what hack in client ? i didn't try to hack you tell me the bug to fix it ty

You are the BUG and a LIAR!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RED DOG LIAR.jpg (8.8 KB, 14 views)