Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTT any editor

Old   #16

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
yeah i want to sell/trade it because i bought it and HE DIDN'T TELL ME 1 TIP OF THIS **** only saying how to work and when i edit with 010 works
with this tool mostly doesn't
You are just to Stupid to use this Tool, i was send you SS about how to use it.
I told you many Times how this work.
You just dont know how to Edit xls on Excel.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
You are just to Stupid to use this Tool, i was send you SS about how to use it.
I told you many Times how this work.
You just dont know how to Edit xls on Excel.
exactly i can't edit XLS ON EXCEL so i will sell/trade it with someone can edit XLS ON EXCEL

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Wow, you're actually above and beyond levels of Indo stupidity.

Please don't release a selver sir. Ammadpurba doesn't need competition at the bottom of the pile.
Reported Racial offense , He is not indo btw .
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Moral of the story is don't share your work with people you don't trust unless you want every dog and his Indo trying to sell it, what with Indonesia being a 3rd world, very poor and extremely undereducated country an' all that.

U ARE SO STU*ID

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Rito sold it in first place but ehh who cares i did quit the pserver scene im playing atm on Origin seems really nice.
Yea except u need 100k rps to actually get decent rates loled
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Yea except u need 100k rps to actually get decent rates loled
When will you private server players understand that playing an official game will never give you the same rates as an private server, thats the main reason private servers are made. And you donated more money on pservers then you donated on iRohan that to me seems like you like getting scammed.

And yea yea you might say you never donated on any server even more reasons for you not to play the game cuz you dont think you can do it without donating. And yes i agree there are some bad things on that vip that will eventualy break the game but like PenguinJoe said some people can use the rps from iRohan to get the vip on Origin Rohan.

Atleast donating on this rohan you know it wont close the next week.Account will still be there after 1 year or more.
Old   #22

Ive played enough of YNK bullshiet im not expecting private server rates but the thing about having 100k rps to get these bonuses is pure bullshiet, if you can justify getting 100k rps to get bonuses and to be ahead of everyone else. So thats pure BS you are telling me basically that being PUBLIC server BY YNK justifies them requiring that much cash to get these bonuses you got money do w.e u like with them but dont tell me its WORTH, also i dont see a normal player having close to such amounts of rps left to GLOBAL rohan except existing players who refused to quit reaching 1milion melee on templars and so on
Old   #23

well you do realize that the official server is where the baselines are set right? After all when pservers advertise their rates, what is it exactly they are comparing themselves to? The official game!

I kinda like what PW is doing with Origins. I like that they nerfed the 'pure' stat builds making hybrid stat builds fashionable again. I like that they have that vip system available so that if I do actually buy stuff that I will also get some ongoing perks as a thank-you.

Unless PlayWith Interactive totally fk up (yet again) I doubt you will be seeing the totally unrealistic damage and health that you see on irohan. Thank friggin ***!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #24

We all know they will.
Old   #25

Ofc they want to milk the cow again and progress over time
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Ofc they want to milk the cow again and progress over time
Is that not the goal of 99.99995% of the game servers out there? Why would the publisher of the original game be any less in need to money?

TANSTAAFL
"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch" - Columbia Law Review 1945
Old   #27

For me its not about them wanting to make money, but the way they try to do it.
Old   #28

If they were offering a decent product not washed up rohan from 1995 giving it new name and expecting to get somewhat profit i mean btch please, rohan got way too old to be somewhat profitable for ynk, sure they make money im not saying they dont but compared to other better rounded games out there they get nothing. They will do what they do best give you 1 shiet, wrap it in golden paint and over time they will start adding pointless shiet which will destroy the experience for the average player and back to where we left Global rohan
@
btw i dont see why there must be such big gap between the guy who paid lets say 10-100$ for rohan bonuses to the guy who paid 1000$ and why the heck you would want to pay so much money for rohan at 2017(I get it you pay more u get more but thats just killing the audience with these prices lul)
Old   #29

idk what u talk about but I enjoy playin origin for now. We should do the same - just have fun and play the game till sm1 will cross the line and **** everything up with some retarded items..
Old   #30

Rohan is still very popular in Korea and not much less in Taiwan so it's certainly not dying anytime soon tho