Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

create Item Rohan

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 0
create Item Rohan

I want to create items Split Polearm / create 2621991 MELLE 16 STR 16

I do not have to use the command / create.
help me
help me
help me
help me elitepvpers.com



kakmak is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 31
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 518
Received Thanks: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakmak View Post
I want to create items Split Polearm / create 2621991 MELLE 16 STR 16

I do not have to use the command / create.
help me
help me
help me
help me elitepvpers.com
Must be hard for you Indos to use the Search Button or even use Google.
You cant create Items with the GM Command with Stats on it.

You can do Items on the BIN or just do it via Database or use a Tool for it.
Dont be that lazy and ask every Single **** here, this is Spam.
Many People asked this Question before and its already answered on some Threads.


RitoYuuki is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Must be hard for you Indos to use the Search Button or even use Google.
You cant create Items with the GM Command with Stats on it.

You can do Items on the BIN or just do it via Database or use a Tool for it.
Dont be that lazy and ask every Single **** here, this is Spam.
Many People asked this Question before and its already answered on some Threads.
Your answer does not help matters. ***


* Rohan GM Commands /create item
kakmak is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 842
Received Thanks: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakmak View Post
Your answer does not help matters. ***


* Rohan GM Commands /create item
Don't be an idiot. Of course he has been extremely helpful to you. Now you know looking for a way to create an item with custom stats is not possible via the GM commands.


im batman is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Must be hard for you Indos to use the Search Button or even use Google.
You cant create Items with the GM Command with Stats on it.

You can do Items on the BIN or just do it via Database or use a Tool for it.
Dont be that lazy and ask every Single **** here, this is Spam.
Many People asked this Question before and its already answered on some Threads.
Agree!
DeveloperJugs is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
this is a default of GM Command
/ Commands
silent
quiet
tele
move
npc
telenpc
call
callparty
kick
who
whonpc
npccut
summon
create
whoall
kickall
hide
invisible
detect
snoop
good
health
return
ban
changejob
givemoney
giveabi
giveski
givelevel
cheathelp
showme
showtext
showui
showall
showframe
minimapjump
respawncurpos
respawnbindpos
cammode
showtexttexture
telepos
notice
settime
save_current_siege_status
clientshop
gmspeed
gmroom
getquest
guildview
guildset
getbank
prison
parole
abm
rbm
gbm
sbm
noticebox
createlocalnetentity
clearlocalnetentity
noticetext
savepos
twarea
twstatus
twinfo
twterm
teleportal
teleportalauto
sysvocinfo
screenfontsize
createeffect
viewani
printf_cmd
localteleportal
cameratest
cameraold
chwinmode
minioffset
setminimap
mypos
presentring
usekeymoving
seteventlevel
guildwarequal
guildwarblocking
trade

!* Commands
respawn bind pos
respawn cur pos
test camera on
test camera off
show target info on
show target info off
camera mode 0
camera mode 1
camera mode 2
camera mode 3
camera mode 4

or you can move to this thread
Rohan GM Commands and Editions
rexc0de is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 0
create items with status str, dex, agi, etc

/create weapon ??????? str, dex, agi, etc =?
kakmak is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 341
Received Thanks: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakmak View Post
create items with status str, dex, agi, etc

/create weapon ??????? str, dex, agi, etc =?
modify gm command packets send to mapserver, do neccessary stuff with it and send it back xD
kthxbai2 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakmak View Post
create items with status str, dex, agi, etc

/create weapon ??????? str, dex, agi, etc =?

you can do it from sql
except us is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
modify gm command packets send to mapserver, do neccessary stuff with it and send it back xD
do u have skype ? i want to buy some thing from u


anoofy is online now  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Rohan GM Commands /create item
Does Anyone know how I can edit /create items with status str, dex, agi, etc. ????
5 Replies - Rohan



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.