Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan bat

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rohan bat

Hello guys. I have a small problem with login. Can anyone h You must register and activate your account in order to view images. elp me?

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny90 View Post
Hello guys. I have a small problem with login. Can anyone h You must register and activate your account in order to view images. elp me?
Check your folder rohanauth/... check regedit connection... check your file rohanclient.exe if default folder of connection is rohanauth.

Old   #3

Seems that xampp doesn`t work properly. I cant find . Any toughts of what should I do? I am using windows 10 64bit.

Ok after I tweaked around with xampp I get this. Might it be a problem with php code?

Ok I might have found the problem. I have to configure PECL 0.10 to work with my xampp.
Old   #4

Quote:
Seems that xampp doesn`t work properly. I cant find . Any toughts of what should I do? I am using windows 10 64bit.

Ok after I tweaked around with xampp I get this. Might it be a problem with php code?

Ok I might have found the problem. I have to configure PECL 0.10 to work with my xampp.
i think this problem because of 2 reasons
1st nation
2nd forget to change ip adress in launcher
Notice: i'm not sure

Old   #5

Quote:

Omg! your Xampp ******! Need Fix.
Old   #6

elite*gold: 31
Use this Xampp :

Password : devper

(I use thatone also if im to lazy to search mine)

Dont forget, you cant Join a 110 Server with a 115 Client ^^
Well maybe you can but it will Crash or give you some weird Errors.

Better use a 110 Client & be sure about a "clean" rohanclient.exe.
Cause most PServer's did a change on the Rohanaith Path and you wont be able to Connect to it.
Old   #7

Yea I guess I have problems with the client now. I have Sorien client but won't let me log. I have no ideea if that is the problem but I asume it is. Here is a short screencapture You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #8

Quote:
Yea I guess I have problems with the client now. I have Sorien client but won't let me log. I have no ideea if that is the problem but I asume it is. Here is a short screencapture You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Copy me your bat file info.
Old   #9

Quote:
I think i have unpacked cilents fps 20 and 60
Credit : ritoyuuki i think
I will send u once im home 😃😃
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Copy me your bat file info.
@echo off start D:\Games\rh\rohanclient.exe "https://127.0.0.1&1&US"
Old   #11

Quote:
@echo off start D:\Games\rh\rohanclient.exe "https://127.0.0.1&1&US"
@echo off
start rohanclient.exe "http://127.0.0.1/"
Try that.
Old   #12

Without the full path to the gameclient it won`t work. It says it can't find the rohanclient.exe . And I have the bat launcher inside my client but for some reason it doesn't work. Anyway, one more question. I have scanned the client on virustotal. Here is the analisis report . Can someone tell me if it is a clean executable or not? I notice only 6 engines that treat it as a threath but the most common ones say it's clean.
Old   #13

Quote:
Without the full path to the gameclient it won`t work. It says it can't find the rohanclient.exe . And I have the bat launcher inside my client but for some reason it doesn't work. Anyway, one more question. I have scanned the client on virustotal. Here is the analisis report . Can someone tell me if it is a clean executable or not? I notice only 6 engines that treat it as a threath but the most common ones say it's clean.
You can use your will! You needn't be afraid.
What are some back door, they're nothing. Agree?
Old   #14

I was asking because I know these clients are modified. And I was curious if it`s a false positive or not. I have yet to see a rohanclient.exe with gg bypass pure and clean. So I was only trying to inform if I should use it or not.

Anyway, I got another client that might work. I`m pretty sure this one is a false positive
Old   #15

Quote:
I was asking because I know these clients are modified. And I was curious if it`s a false positive or not. I have yet to see a rohanclient.exe with gg bypass pure and clean. So I was only trying to inform if I should use it or not.

Anyway, I got another client that might work. I`m pretty sure this one is a false positive
You can use it.