Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Thinking of a free to play private server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thinking of a free to play private server

Hello my name is zariel and I would like to start a free to play private server with no item mall. I don't know much about developing so I need a developer that can run the server, fix it and protect it. I will personally pay for the server, and the developer. There will be no item mall for this server everything will be ingame. I would like to use the IP mall system to add ALL item mall items which you acquire IP tickets from all ingame bosses. The harder and higher they are the more IP you get. I need a motivated serious developer so if you are interested in the job shoot me a private message. I also would like to purchase the hero III files and I also would like to test the server myself before I purchase the server for the players. Thanks

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

maybe you can hire me
#attackbashers

Old   #3

You can surely message me. When it comes down to a REAL developer and hero3 files im your man.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
You can surely message me. When it comes down to a REAL developer and hero3 files im your man.
All hail the *** of rohan.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Thumbs UP! (y)
Old   #6

I sent some pms up
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
All hail the *** of rohan.
Thanks sir, your sarcastic comment pleases the king.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarielFaith View Post
Hello my name is zariel and I would like to start a free to play private server with no item mall. I don't know much about developing so I need a developer that can run the server, fix it and protect it. I will personally pay for the server, and the developer. There will be no item mall for this server everything will be ingame. I would like to use the IP mall system to add ALL item mall items which you acquire IP tickets from all ingame bosses. The harder and higher they are the more IP you get. I need a motivated serious developer so if you are interested in the job shoot me a private message. I also would like to purchase the hero III files and I also would like to test the server myself before I purchase the server for the players. Thanks
get ready to lost your money then .
If you really want last long server , you need to work alone like me . if you hire someone else , they get your money monthly and leach player donate money too .
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
get ready to lost your money then .
If you really want last long server , you need to work alone like me . if you hire someone else , they get your money monthly and leach player donate money too .
indeed. but I can care his server like my server already running in 9 months until now
i don't know them so i cant judge them too.
Old   #10

In my personal opinion u should ******* IGNORE THAT INDO TRASH . Back to topic I played in old rohan server it was a decent server with a good protection as well . Asdf has proven as a good dev so i think u should give it a try with him . I am not his fan or something but I want to play in a normal server not in indo/thai **** out there so good luck lets see if u can come up with something. .
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

While I am personally not available for hire I agree that asdf knows his stuff - at least for the actual game client/server stuff (you may need a web dev for things outside the strict game client/server). Be advised that like most decent developers he has a large ego and takes sometimes minor things way too personally. You will need to find ways to work around that. If you can, the two of you can come up with some amazing stuff in your server.

Good luck with it. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Srsly? Do you realize that it will cost u around.. 300$ per month? How much would u like to spend on rohan? No IM - no money from that, unless u're someone who has money to spend for no reason
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
Srsly? Do you realize that it will cost u around.. 300$ per month? How much would u like to spend on rohan? No IM - no money from that, unless u're someone who has money to spend for no reason
He might be. But with no income revenue from donations, I fear it will be another short lived server.

There is no shortage of people with the best intentions that find out the hard way that running a server that doesn't at least break even is something that can't be sustained long term.
Old   #14

pretty much copy that 1st chaos rohan add some stuff like other pservers have (custom quests etc) and youre good to go xD

Tags
rohan online