Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LuminosityGamez Private Server

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana. View Post
you should its a great armor set
Oh I wasn't really referring to that armour in particular. I mean more about some of the oldest edits I'd made which indo servers still use

Old   #17

Quote:
It's funny how you say it's copy and past yet anything bwg had was stolen. Ip mall merchant first on rohanenix then givin to darkgamers then you clowns took it then almost every server that came out after that every server you and your "homie" are included epic fail what's this? Your 5th go at it hmm I wonder who is copy and past our servers functionality is higher then bwg will ever be but hey I would say good luck but I don't approve of your servers existence.

But hey let the **** talking begin
So if this guy or that guy copies the work of others, then it's kosher for you to do the same thing? Where do you get that logic?

It doesn't but let's face facts:

The entire Rohan pserver world exists because of executable and binary files leaked from YNK. There are no exceptions. Every single pserver from xor onward would not exist without copying those bootleg files. Nobody took the time and effort to create an emulator for Rohan. It was far easier to simply copy the publisher's files and hack them together & make them work. Nothing unique there. In essence the rohan world is built from the ground up on top of the work from other whether those others like it or not. That is just how the whole ballgame is played in a world that does not have source code for creative developers to create truly unique private servers.

And yes Mr. Ishtaria - your work has been circulating in pservers everywhere for years because it is way easier to do that than make their own.

Old   #18

why off?
Old   #19

You'd have thought that every iteration of a pserver would somehow build upon the last and we'd be experiencing some amazing servers by now. But Indo...

Anyway good luck with the server Tony. There's some interesting changes and differences in there.
Quote:
- built in Forums ingame by clicking the shopping cart icon
- Custom made PVP Arena for our event Trials of the Abyss more info soon.
- Infinite Town portal Stones
- New Abyss system that allows players to buff other players party buffs for enhanced play and PVP
- No Township battle player Cap come one come all help your homies in need in TSB
- No Wait time to join guilds
- All in is a System that was added that allows you to put mass amounts of stats in different state ability's just SHIFT Click the stat you want.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

Is the server offline?
Old   #21

nah were changing forum host cus the one we have has to much down time gives us 30 mins should be good agian. sorry about that
Old   #22

Quote:
nah were changing forum host cus the one we have has to much down time gives us 30 mins should be good agian. sorry about that
It's okay. Please post here if it is up. Btw I have a question. The manager is for us to register? And what is the log in button in it? The loader is the one that is needed to start the game, so what is this RBF EN shortcut created on my desktop? Can I delete it? Thanks in advance.
Old   #23

yes you delete the rbf one. also you use the manager for Buying chars/crones with the IP points you get ingame we will be adding Items in very soon and you have to use it to register and the loader would be the one you use for the patching/login
Old   #24

Quote:
yes you delete the rbf one. also you use the manager for Buying chars/crones with the IP points you get ingame we will be adding Items in very soon and you have to use it to register and the loader would be the one you use for the patching/login
Got it. Thanks! I will just wait for the server to up.
Old   #25

fam i'll be trying your server, ignore the shittalks. pserver community shouldn't be like this anyway
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #26

welcome to our server hope you like it servers up btw
Old   #27

Quote:
welcome to our server hope you like it servers up btw
Already playing. Level 29. I noticed that the right click on skills are not working, I hope to see the description and skill changes etc. Also, is the server lag? Or just me?

The server is good for me, at least for now. The tp portal, arrow, all lvl 1 skill is great, specially the shift+click to add stat points.
Old   #28

some minor lag as we are uploading a feew things should be good in a little bit
as for the right click on the skills we are updating then skill UI for the current changes
Old   #29

Quote:
some minor lag as we are uploading a feew things should be good in a little bit
as for the right click on the skills we are updating then skill UI for the current changes
Where can I get a shield for templar? I saw someone with black shield. Doesn't look like from npc. Is there a facebook group or anything? So I could ask you there not here. Hehe. Thanks!

I already joined the forum. Please help me. The game always close AFTER the character selection. When I'm going to the game.
Old   #30

Fixed also were going to shortly be adding it into the Starter table

The servers random disconnect should be fixed now