Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chaos Rohan | 110 Server | Dedicated 24/7 | Low Rates

Discussion on Chaos Rohan | 110 Server | Dedicated 24/7 | Low Rates within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/04/2016, 17:45   #61

elite*gold: 0
IMO a pserver should give every player a free permanent level 3 monkey as part of their starter pack. It's become one of those essential pets for farming and not giving them away for free is essentially just a huge tax on players who aren't rich.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2016, 18:18   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
Monkey Level [2]. (10days) WTF you can't give a free monkey without it being a 10 day and it's time up/over.To me that's GREED!

Just say'in............
Yes, but we have a perm monkey inside our ingame IP shop which costs 25k IP (2h farm) =) We aren't greed, we know how to pleasure our players. Where else have you seen a pserver with 3 daily events ^^? Btw we have crone shop ingame for preservation stones/adorned options and just check out our IP mall ingame, we have liek everything there. Gearing isn't hard, just the people are lazy nowdays and got used to play 1-110 1h with free gears servers =\.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
IMO a pserver should give every player a free permanent level 3 monkey as part of their starter pack. It's become one of those essential pets for farming and not giving them away for free is essentially just a huge tax on players who aren't rich.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Btw ss from yesterdays drop event =)
Old 09/04/2016, 20:31   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosYukari View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well... why not? There are enough other pets and pet feed for you to generate income from.

Indos gonna indo and flock to the server that comes with a perm free level 3 monkey
Old 09/05/2016, 01:51   #64

all I know is Luminosity Rohan gives a free monkey as a starter item, as well as armor that is on par with glacial to start, not to mention a 1 hour hunter kit and some other stuff
Old 09/05/2016, 07:38   #65

[Starter Items]

4x SES 100%
4x AES 100%
Monkey Level [2]. (10days)
200% Party scroll
200% Solo scroll

4 Rings:
10all stats 250hp 250mp

Mace (1lvl): 20% melee attack 20%dd 5%hp absorb
Mace (1lvl): 20% health 20%dd
Sword (1lvl): 20% melee attack 20%dd 5%hp absorb
Sword (1lvl): 20% health 20%dd
Dagger (1lvl): 20% melee attack 20%dd 5%hp absorb
Dagger (1lvl): 20% health 20%dd
Crossbow (1lvl): 20% ranged attack 20%dd 5%hp absorb
Bow (1lvl): 20% ranged attack 20%dd 5%hp absorb
Staff (1lvl): 20% magic attack 20%dd 5%hp absorb
Staff (1lvl): 70 psyche 20%dd 3%hp absorb 3%mp absorb
Zhen (1lvl): 20%melee attack 20%dd 5%hp absorb
Zhen (1lvl): 20%magic attack 20%dd 5%hp absorb
Zhen (1lvl): 20%health 20%dd 5%hp absorb
Dual swords(1lvl): 20% melee attack 20%dd 5%hp absorb
Armor (1lvl):
Chest: 50physical defence
Tasset: 50physical defence
Gloves: 50physical defence
Helmet: 50physical defence
Boots: 50physical defence

Those are our starter items =). Like I said permanent monkey is just 2h farm, hk 8h is 1h of farming =)
Old 09/05/2016, 10:56   #66

The monkey is not the problem but the ******* disbalance , honestly said i havent seen more unbala nced server than this one . In Ray eyes apparently balance is just nurf the templars and boost every other class . About that "drop event "who doesnt want free items lel that's why there are players on it why dont u make a sreenshot on ur gh players shop instead? Oh yeah cause there are noone. Also that IM is so ****** up why did u have to add that extra 0? Cant u just make it simplier? This server is just a pathetic I even started wondering have u played Rohan before?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2016, 16:44   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFSpeeder View Post
all I know is Luminosity Rohan gives a free monkey as a starter item, as well as armor that is on par with glacial to start, not to mention a 1 hour hunter kit and some other stuff
Actually their starter armor is permanent onyx, which to me makes the whole point of gearing pointless! It is a Rohan server that that is only interested in 30% of the game and ignores the rest. a little too indo-ish for my tastes. But I am sure there are a bunch of folks that like that kind of thing. Just not me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2016, 18:50   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeopleWhoCare View Post
The monkey is not the problem but the ******* disbalance , honestly said i havent seen more unbala nced server than this one . In Ray eyes apparently balance is just nurf the templars and boost every other class . About that "drop event "who doesnt want free items lel that's why there are players on it why dont u make a sreenshot on ur gh players shop instead? Oh yeah cause there are noone. Also that IM is so ****** up why did u have to add that extra 0? Cant u just make it simplier? This server is just a pathetic I even started wondering have u played Rohan before?
Thank you for your feedback.
We'll look into the balance system again and gathering People opinions for it atm.

And a extra 0 ? 1000 points = 1$ I don't see why it is hard like this. I'm sorry if its too hard for you but if you want I can sit down with you and tell you how much is what or you explain me why our IM isn't simple enough.
Old 09/06/2016, 14:28   #69

fall in online players
R.I.P
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2016, 12:51   #70

Todays patch =)

Changed Starter Items a bit and added more stuff:
Starter Items:
Boosted all starter weapons,shield & armors.
Added 350 HP to starter armor and shield.
Added 10% mana absorb to all starter weapons.
Added 8% crit to starter weapons for Agi dhans and Dex Guards.
Added 4 more SES & AES to starters.
Added 2 more exp scrolls to starters.
Added solo mkill 200% scroll to starters.
Added a new talisman to starter items. (20 all stats, 10 Vit, 7 Days)
Added a costume & a hat to starter items. (7 all stats, 150 HP/MP)
Added 5 stacks arrows and bolts to starter items.
Added a 1 Day Hunter kit.
Changed starter monkey to be a permenant monkey.
Changed starter armor and weapons to Bedron instead of Pluion.|
Added a new look and stats to starter rings. (20 all stats, 250 HP/MP)

Drop Changes:
Added Eye/Ear drop to all mobs in the game. The stats on them depend on the level of the mob.

Boss Balances:
Ruler of Ancient Darkness:
Health and Strength nerfed by 20%
Increased droprate from 15% to 30%

Chaos Dragon:
Nerfed HP by 20%
Increased droprate from 20% to 30%

Bezemut:
Increased droprate from 20% to 30%

Zeitgeist:
Nerfed HP by 25%
Damage nerfed by 25%

Skill Balances:
Group Instant heal
Level 7
2000% Psy -> 2500% Psy

Double Physic Crow
Level 7
280% -> 250%

Sharpen Blade
Level 5 30% -> 25%
Level 6 40% -> 30%
Level 7 60% -> 35%

Fixation
Level 5 200% -> 190%
Level 6 250% -> 200%
Level 7 350% -> 250%

Evolve(DK+DS)
Level 7
Cd down to 5min
Duration up to 5min
Atk 30 % -> 60%
Health 20 % -> 35%

Etc:
Changed gold patrol (5days) to be not tradable.
Changed the stats on gold patrol to 10 all stats.
Added the starter talisman to IP mall and item mall.
Fixed some hats that didint show your hair.
Fixed a bug where starter accessories could be used in forging.
Reduced Glacial's Prices at npc by 50%.
Reduced Glacils's Prices in IP Mall from 5,000 --> 1,000.

Screenshots from yesterdays drop event at mangrove =)

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2016, 19:41   #71

elite*gold: 110
When this server opened, there were like 200-300 people online.. What happened *****?
Old 09/10/2016, 19:48   #72

All pservers are like that when they just open. People check them out and move on. TYou already know that.

I have yet to see any pserver that has a high load of players that check it out and actually stay.

I was on that one yesterday and there was a lot more folks on it than most of the pservers I've visited. I got a few too many DCs to actually stick around myself, but if you turn the background music off it seems halfway decent even if they are using the old Zenon client. There are worse ones out there and there are better.

A reasonable effort for a middle-of-the-line hero server.
Old 09/10/2016, 20:27   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
When this server opened, there were like 200-300 people online.. What happened *****?
Devs don't think about the long term i.e. what endgame things there are for players to farm and achieve and what meaningful updates and content they can continuously add to keep the endgame fresh.

Players have seen it all before, 100 times over and the only thing that is essentially different from server to server are the starting items. There is just nothing to keep them engaged any more.

There has really only been 1 server I've seen that has tried to offer something new and refreshing and that was OldRohan. But the indos went off and played servers with better rates and starting items.

So...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/10/2016, 21:41   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
When this server opened, there were like 200-300 people online.. What happened lmfao?
200-300 Online, because at start people level dual/tripple logged. We had a wipe on 2nd day also, this made few quit also. We made the server kinda hard unfortunately nowdays people prefer join easy servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Devs don't think about the long term i.e. what endgame things there are for players to farm and achieve and what meaningful updates and content they can continuously add to keep the endgame fresh.

Players have seen it all before, 100 times over and the only thing that is essentially different from server to server are the starting items. There is just nothing to keep them engaged any more.

There has really only been 1 server I've seen that has tried to offer something new and refreshing and that was OldRohan. But the indos went off and played servers with better rates and starting items.

So...
Well server is on already for 3 weeks and people are far from max gear =). Main bosses died over 10 times and there are 2-3 bosses drops in the whole server. Also our +ing rings system is pretty much similar to xor rohans one. Getting +8 is 20%, +10 10%. The max stat weapon doesn't drop that easy, we support people with HKs, but they still have to work hard for get max glacials =). We won't see max melee + 2x/3x magic clubs any soon. Templar with 65%melee glacial/20% scrolls/emp/alm/4 ins +9 is hitting 3100 on 32dd, so yeah server is pretty much hard like I said most of players are spoiled by easy servers and pick the easy road =)
Old 09/10/2016, 22:09   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosYukari View Post
Well server is on already for 3 weeks and people are far from max gear =). Main bosses died over 10 times and there are 2-3 bosses drops in the whole server. Also our +ing rings system is pretty much similar to xor rohans one. Getting +8 is 20%, +10 10%. The max stat weapon doesn't drop that easy, we support people with HKs, but they still have to work hard for get max glacials =). We won't see max melee + 2x/3x magic clubs any soon. Templar with 65%melee glacial/20% scrolls/emp/alm/4 ins +9 is hitting 3100 on 32dd, so yeah server is pretty much hard like I said most of players are spoiled by easy servers and pick the easy road =)
But it's still the same thing they're aiming for, just with different rates. No offence but there isn't anything here that hasn't been seen before by everyone. Do players really want to do it all again a 15th time?

Tags
chaos, privateserver, rohan