Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Are there any ACTIVE rohan servers?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are there any ACTIVE rohan servers?

I haven't played in a few years and just wanted to play some again but even the official rohan is dead LOL. Seems like YNK finally achieved it. Xor was/is apparently gone (completely?), bloodwar isn't open yet and the OldRohan is in beta testing. So are there any active/busy pserver left?

Old   #2

Beta testing means that we're still going to add more features and we reserve the right to do changes without prior notice. There won't be any wipe.

As for the rumors that we're going to close the server after a few months, those are not true.

Old   #3

Um idk where you got that iRohan is dead but sure np no need to discuss that
OldRohan - has some interesting changes but they are in their Event server with some minor changes soon to come. (Online)
BWG - this guys are capping their max lvl to 70 with the freedom to choose which ever skill you want from any of the races jobs and very interesting concepts added. (Offline)

By far these are the only servers worth playing cause they are not the same copy paste money grabbing indo selvels that close in 2-3 months. Beware of those :l
Old   #4

There are 3 that I know of:

1. Yolo Rohan - fast leveling, pvp-only server like most cookie cutter servers out there. Nothing special on this server. Cap 110 Hero-1 server.

2. OldRohan's event server - Don't confuse this with Old Rohan. It is something else entirely and not in 'finished' state. Expect changes, both large and small. Cap 115 Hero III. Expecting to see some far-reaching changes coming forth here.

3. BloodWarGaming - Closed beta. Expected to go open beta any time now. Level cap 70, can't comment on Hero level since I am not in that closed beta. They have quite a few changes going on here that I will not try to list. Some of them are pretty radical (i.e. all skill trees for each race completely open). Check out their thread for that.

Honorable mention

Old Rohan - Currently closed. Being updated and expected to re-open, possibly under a new name with some radical changes. Can't comment on when that might happen. Event server was opened as an alternative playground and test bed while this Old Rohan gets its revamp.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Um idk where you got that iRohan is dead but sure np no need to discuss that
OldRohan - has some interesting changes but they are in their Event server with some minor changes soon to come. (Online)
BWG - this guys are capping their max lvl to 70 with the freedom to choose which ever skill you want from any of the races jobs and very interesting concepts added. (Offline)

By far these are the only servers worth playing cause they are not the same copy paste money grabbing indo selvels that close in 2-3 months. Beware of those :l
You mean old Rohan that's the server which lasted more than 2-3 months . BWG lasted 3 months only during its cbt phase
Old   #6

To be exact OldRohan lasted close to a year(9-10months?) with no problem.
Old   #7

Yea exactly a year. And honestly its just put on hold so there is more to come.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8

Hm rohan is still going on the private server side. Seems like the community still hates each other steals files and breaks promises. Just let rohan die out already the official servers basically dead.
Old   #9

Nah.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Hm rohan is still going on the private server side. Seems like the community still hates each other steals files and breaks promises. Just let rohan die out already the official servers basically dead.
Uhhhm nop nop and nop
Log in on Jainus servers any of them and you'll see the amount of trusting fans still playing there and dont forget that a lot of them don't just play there they do play here to in the pserver community just like me
Old   #11

I think only old rohan right now is worth to play, but EVERYONE like everyone left(beside my pro *** guild) in this game is just solo player, teams died long time ago. This is how rohan works:
people -> they get rpk /lose akhma boss-> drama starts -> people unite into team to fight versus the other figgits -> fkin boss fights/tsbs/bind wars -> gm receive donations -> gms are motivated to work for players -> BAM updates -> BAM players happy -> BAM server grown
Like I said there aren't enough people around to run a server, no money in it. I think if yurn and ritto dissapear private scene will die. Rest devs/gms are just worthless.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
I think only old rohan right now is worth to play, but EVERYONE like everyone left(beside my pro *** guild) in this game is just solo player, teams died long time ago. This is how rohan works:
people -> they get rpk /lose akhma boss-> drama starts -> people unite into team to fight versus the other figgits -> fkin boss fights/tsbs/bind wars -> gm receive donations -> gms are motivated to work for players -> BAM updates -> BAM players happy -> BAM server grown
Like I said there aren't enough people around to run a server, no money in it. I think if yurn and ritto dissapear private scene will die. Rest devs/gms are just worthless.
Pro *** guild?

Good joke, Abso
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevernajt View Post
Pro *** guild?

Good joke, Abso
Lol in 2011 my guild was pretty young and the members were young and kiddish and dumb af(not like they got some major brain update since then XD<3) I was like how Im supposed to win tsb with thise figgits, but trust me I'm fkn good leader I take care for my mates and this is why I have the same people all thise years being loyal to me and last years they became fkin pro *** gamers, I don't need to play gm anymore for tsbs, I was fkin vit defender last tsbs LOL or play my warlock at rulers. But yeh this is what we do, we just own rohans. Name a server we lost oppps never happen we won around 10 different servers with 6 different enemy teams, sorry mate we're the kings. no tears bby
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Lol in 2011 my guild was pretty young and the members were young and kiddish and dumb af(not like they got some major brain update since then XD<3) I was like how Im supposed to win tsb with thise figgits, but trust me I'm fkn good leader I take care for my mates and this is why I have the same people all thise years being loyal to me and last years they became fkin pro *** gamers, I don't need to play gm anymore for tsbs, I was fkin vit defender last tsbs LOL or play my warlock at rulers. But yeh this is what we do, we just own rohans. Name a server we lost oppps never happen we won around 10 different servers with 6 different enemy teams, sorry mate we're the kings. no tears bby
If you guys are soo pro why not own iRohan while you're at it?
I wish you GL trying to compete vs Lucids and E2N at the same time xD
Pservers are dead sure np
Old   #15

Forgot to mention everything in iRohan Item mall is non tradable wich makes you donate more and more money and that 10% Exchange Market tax lmao. Also saw some ss last months some temp got 700k melee or what? I'm still waiting for reason to start irohan, if not playing iRohan make us loosers, sure we're loosers then.

Thanks
1 User