Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

So tell us more

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So tell us more

some1 said there will be a new p server that will satisfy our desires in some time...how about we get more info about it?...Will it be similar to xor?....will it only be pvp?...let's talk about it

Old   #2

It's being made by some of the original Xor staff. It'll be level 110 for the time being because we feel that s2 hasn't been done properly yet but people are already moving onto even more broken s3 servers.

We had the best s1 server and we aim to have the best s2 server before we think about s3.

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #3

open server fasted *** ishteria
Old   #4

will there be 115 skills?

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostwanted170 View Post
will there be 115 skills?
He said there will only be S2 witch means Hero 2 = Heroic Power + 110 Specific Class Skill
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
He said there will only be S2 witch means Hero 2 = Heroic Power + 110 Specific Class Skill
Can't it be 2nd Specific (115 lv skill) instead of 2nd and heroic? we all know that heroic brings mess in pvp even if it;s 'fixed'
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
Can't it be 2nd Specific (115 lv skill) instead of 2nd and heroic? we all know that heroic brings mess in pvp even if it;s 'fixed'
Ish allready said that 110 is not stable enough for a perfect server and that people are allready gooing into 115 more buggy ones so im 100% its 110.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

so any updates on when it might come online?
Old   #9

@Ish
A couple of things I think should be done to this server if it ever gets done or any other pserver should fix or consider fixing.

-Fix weapons base damage
Some weapons hit too hard and others hit too low considering their atk spd(Katars Atk Spd = that of the Daggers and has almost the same base damage as Swords, Staffs base damage is lower and their atk spd fking low as fk. This concept was done in OldRohan and works great. Probably if done right the majority of the skills that we all know get some changes don't need any changes.
Heres an idea to base this concept, Glacials Base damage is the same as their Atk Spd.

-Accuracy vs Evasion
Shit is broken we all know that, a formula I was thinking could fix this is:
My Accuracy divided by my targets Evasion equals percent of hit chance
1000 Accuracy(Me) / 1000 Evasion(Target) = 100% chance to hit
1000 Accuracy / 2000 Evasion = 0.5 = 50% chance to hit
Accuracy being always > than Evasion for obvious reasons but when Evasion is higher than Accuracy then there is a penalty to Accuracy.
Just an example

-Boss Drops
Balance this based on class
Dex/Agi 50 all atk 100 (For HalfElfs and Dhans(agi))
Str/Vit 50 Melee atk 100 (Melee Classes)
etc etc etc you guys get the idea.

-Costumes
Use the socket costume system that way players can buy costumes of their liking and have the stats they want or need based on class. Not everything needs to be the same nor all stats blah blah blah you know what i mean here.

-HalfElfs(Evade Buff)
This skill boost effect is retarded as I said in the past make that Evasion be boosted based on Dex and done. Self buff, no giving this buff to any other class we don't want to make OP monsters.

-Giants
Make them use their weapons, Berserkers should use polearms, Savage Duals Swords. We need to see this classes in the battle field. Poelarms Atk Spd could be reduced.

-Weapon Masteries
Some Weapon Masteries should be kept class specific so there are no classes getting higher boosts than they dont need. Sword/Dager Mastery Guard Specific, Blunt Mastery Defender Specific just to keep Giants with their specific weapons.

-Axes
Defendes use Axes, Atk Spd same as swords and Maces, Done

-Templars
Never miss never deal critical strikes, their Damage is constant no damage spikes.

-Heroic Power
Class Specific bonus

-Reinforcement
I consider +30 should be max and lowered to balance standards that way end game players would be kept busy plussing their gear to max and no one is more powerfull than x or y person cause he spent his life savings in the game. Every one gets to be the same in Gear at least. Control the amount of power the players can get.

-End Game
Title system, PvP event coliseums(PA, SA, CV), Protect the NPC that is traveling from one town to the other, lvling race event, monster kill race event, etc etc etc
Go nuts.

So I could have sent this on Skype but I rather see what everyone else thinks. I know this guys probably have already a plan but sending some suggestions isn't bad xD
Ohh and some of this sugestions are for those devs that want to pop a pserver, lets see what you can do
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

I love those ideas. *cough cough*
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
I love those ideas. *cough cough*
LMAO!!!
Lets see if someone else find them as attractive xD

Some of this ideas should be pserver standards to have.
Old   #12

have u thought ever about non heroic with lv cap 90 or 120 without heroic?
Old   #13

Whats the point of having a **** ton of skill point in mostly useless skills that you'll prob never use =_=
Like Xor/zRohan 120 lvl cap was kind of useless to be that high actually. At least with Heroics there is a reason to be that high. That is up to devs eventually.

Ohh and lets not forget that the same **** is boring anyways. New challenges are whats up.
Old   #14

You don't do challanges by setting up new skil to put the sp on lol
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
You don't do challanges by setting up new skil to put the sp on lol
Make new skills in a way is hard, what I see is some people using CTRL + C and CTRL + V skills.
Wait will soon have news.