Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best rohan Server?

Discussion on Best rohan Server? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/15/2016, 23:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
The young and the restless

Quote:
Online last 24 Hours: 280
Total Accounts: 836
Last 24 hours does not equal current online players.
Old 02/16/2016, 00:26   #17

iRohan, OldRohan, and soon to be new pserver("Xor like") but still in its diapers.
As batman said iRohan you either have some friends that will help you or youll break your head starting fresh. OldRohan by far best pserver since Xor, you can start fresh and farm your stuff little by little and get end game considerably fast.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2016, 17:39   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravennyo View Post
well, 250+ player online i think it isn't that ****
when oldrohan was as new as yolo, they had 300-400 players online at the same time.
Don't go by what early numbers say. yolo is not more than a month or two old (you can tell by the pk scoreboard where the top killer only has 5x kills).

Most pservers have a large spike within their first few months of running then leave to find something else. It is called the honeymoon effect. Lots of surprises during the honeymoon, but when it's over people get bored and leave. If yolo is ONLY having a 250 player honeymoon, then they really are not all that great.
Old 02/16/2016, 19:47   #19

Most of the owners of the servers only care about money. They're all dumb people and without creativity. I repeat. Are the majority, but there are people aware and committed to doing a good job. I have crazy ideas for Rohan, but I like to innovate. Stay in the sameness ends up feeling nauseous. The events are always the same (Boss, Hide & Seek etc.) No news just CTRL + C and CTRL + V of iRohan.
If I were to choose a server. OldRohan. The remainder currently does not pass Copies one of the others.