Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

N.I.G.H.T-Project New Private Server

Discussion on N.I.G.H.T-Project New Private Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
N.I.G.H.T-Project New Private Server

Hello, Rohan players! I am here to present you a fresh new server called Night Rohan!

Our forum will be available as soon as we open the server for beta testing, there we will post information about boss drops, etc. In our forums you will be able to make suggestions which will be taken into consideration and applied if the team likes them.

Level Cap: 110
Exp will be easy to hard, starting with x15 and ending with x3 at level 99 to 110.

Forge Rates:
60% on Rare
50% on Unique
30% on Ancient.

Refine Rates:
80% -1
70% -2
50% -3.

Reinforce Rates: Max Reinforce Level: +12 (This is not the final decision on how reinforcement is going to be, we are open to any suggestion.)
+1~+3 - 90%
+4~+8 - 80% decreasing with each level to 50%
+9~+12 - 40% decreasing with each level to 10%

Drop Rate: TBA

Ronelia/Kallista will be available but no Upper/Lower.
Crafting System will remain the same however it might be changed in the future!
Elemental Dungeon and Twins will be available also but with lowered stats.

Date of release: Closed beta test will start in 2 days and some hours, you can check this on our website. We want to make sure we will have all bugs fixed before going into Open Beta.

We are here to provide you long term support and make the game enjoyable for everyone.

We wish you all the best and we are looking foward to see you in our server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2015, 17:03   #2

Everything seems pretty good but there is something I think it wouldnt be that good as think and that's the exp from 99 to 110 x3? If ur server has like 5xx to 1xx players that exp would be just perfect but we all know the pserver scene is dead and u cant know how many players ur server will get for sure and it is not the only 1 up atm this also plays role . I think temporary increase will be a good idea just to get more players max level and fight ( not counting the guilds) random players which are looking for fun , we should not forget the easiest way to lv up here is disabled ( lower/upper) u just afk farming/leveling so yeah leveling will be the pain in the *** and the question will it actually worth it? About the rates 30% ancient for sure IM will be rly important i hope u put the most balanced prices and not make it pay to win with those rates i hope i wont see ARS VI in the shop LOL . That's from me !
Wish u good luck!
Old 09/22/2015, 17:19   #3

SummerNights joining here! And yea exp is kinda low lOL, but anyway u have to farm at start for glacials n **** so its not that bad ull be 110 with full glacials but its fkd up if you want 2nd char
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2015, 17:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeopleWhoCare View Post
Everything seems pretty good but there is something I think it wouldnt be that good as think and that's the exp from 99 to 110 x3? If ur server has like 5xx to 1xx players that exp would be just perfect but we all know the pserver scene is dead and u cant know how many players ur server will get for sure and it is not the only 1 up atm this also plays role . I think temporary increase will be a good idea just to get more players max level and fight ( not counting the guilds) random players which are looking for fun , we should not forget the easiest way to lv up here is disabled ( lower/upper) u just afk farming/leveling so yeah leveling will be the pain in the *** and the question will it actually worth it? About the rates 30% ancient for sure IM will be rly important i hope u put the most balanced prices and not make it pay to win with those rates i hope i wont see ARS VI in the shop LOL . That's from me !
Wish u good luck!
#1 You need ~1 week to get 99 lvl and ~2 weeks for 110. Is it much?
#2 Drop is not going to be like "1 mob 1kk items" so you'd have to kill and kill and kill to get something valuable.
#3 Rates are low, but yes IM prices are not going to be high, but also you would be able to get 90% of items ingame in Item Mall merchants. 99% of items bought on WebMall using donation points will be tradeable, so players might also resell them.
#4 The fact that +12 will be max reinforce level there will be no ARS, WRS higher than +4.
Old 09/22/2015, 17:56   #5

With crafting system being that low at max rates meaning that players that have a **** ton of cash will spam the IM like crazy is enough for me to stay away from this server. I see it P2W sorry. Ohh and i already spent a **** load of time this summer on another server(Grinding seems to be a time consuming part here) so i wont step here even tho i was invited by a couple of friends.
GL to those that are going to play here.
Old 09/22/2015, 18:07   #6

There wont be any ARS in ItemMall, you should work to obtain them. Can you explain what is going to make our server Pay2Win? Thanks for the opinion btw!
Old 09/22/2015, 18:10   #7

Will the CBT rates be this low aswell?
Old 09/22/2015, 18:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by airidass05 View Post
Will the CBT rates be this low aswell?
We might boost the exp only, rates will remain the same because we might change them in order to make the open beta better.
Old 09/22/2015, 18:54   #9

Phiso's in. <3
Old 09/22/2015, 19:19   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRohan View Post
There wont be any ARS in ItemMall, you should work to obtain them. Can you explain what is going to make our server Pay2Win? Thanks for the opinion btw!
When the paying player has an upper hand at making stuff vs the farming/free player that's pay 2 win well at least in my book you know not everyone has mine book >.>
No need to get mad if you did ofc. But nice to see it isn't still need abrandants which at those +12 rates gets stupidly low.
Old 09/22/2015, 19:23   #11

I think +8 should be 20-30% no more and +12 2-3% lol
Old 09/22/2015, 19:35   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
When the paying player has an upper hand at making stuff vs the farming/free player that's pay 2 win well at least in my book you know not everyone has mine book >.>
No need to get mad if you did ofc. But nice to see it isn't still need abrandants which at those +12 rates gets stupidly low.
We will have regular Item Mall, there wont be anything to make the difference between people that donate and people that just farm big enough to cause problems, people who donate will be a step ahead in every server, dont you agree?
There were abradants in every server so far so thats not the problem I guess.
I am not getting mad, I just asked you to explain what would make our server p2w.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2015, 20:18   #13

I hope this server will not turn out to be rohan TEMPLARS... good luck...

btw, client links are dead... or will it be active when the site is active???
Old 09/22/2015, 20:28   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumballwatterson View Post
I hope this server will not turn out to be rohan TEMPLARS... good luck...

btw, client links are dead... or will it be active when the site is active???
Templars will be nerfed- Blunt/Reflection + there wont be pure attack on the server.

Client links will be up when we are ready, 2 days left, be patient.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2015, 21:20   #15

First read Rules! No Back Link!
#Closed