Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need Help NEWBIE HERE

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help NEWBIE HERE

hi guyz..specially to all master of rohan ^_^ can someone give me a complete server files of rohan with 110 + hero skills? i already search at google but all links are dead and broken.... if you have can you pm me for the download link i just want to make my own private server... since i came from ragnarok developing im pretty sure that i can easily understand the troubleshot for running rohan
thank you in advanced! Chow~

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksehc View Post
hi guyz..specially to all master of rohan ^_^ can someone give me a complete server files of rohan with 110 + hero skills? i already search at google but all links are dead and broken.... if you have can you pm me for the download link i just want to make my own private server... since i came from ragnarok developing im pretty sure that i can easily understand the troubleshot for running rohan
thank you in advanced! Chow~

That line makes me laugh so much. Well atleast it dosen't say I just want to make my own local server for friends.

Old   #3

Quote:
since i came from ragnarok developing im pretty sure that i can easily understand the troubleshot for running rohan
You can not.
Every other game is better engineered than rohan.
Old   #4

maybe i can.. because its has a similar in terms of setup when you put your server in vps...also in creating your server in local host... same procedure when you use xampp..

@DretoNEX what is that link you posted? is it the complete file or its just a single link?

Old   #5

Quote:
maybe i can.. because its has a similar in terms of setup when you put your server in vps...also in creating your server in local host... same procedure when you use xampp..
I doubt.
Old   #6

how about you sir @asdRohan?? do you have complete server files of 110? can you pm me some link please?
Old   #7

I infact do have server files, but I wont share anything in this scene, especially not with a random popping up who wants to run another indo **** server just to make some fast money and kill this scene even more.
Old   #8

lol you know what sir i ask for your help just to be learn and willing to be learn..but if you dont want to share your knowledge in running and developing rohan then fine its ok thanks anyway...
Old   #9

I have to laugh not to cry.
Old   #10

I am new here but **** dude NO ONE is going to give someone like you (a person with no DEVing experience) server files. I am glad for this just we do NOT need ******** servers being made because some person gave a guy with no experience the files. If you want to learn to DEV Rohan ask one of the guys to help teach you, in exchange when you get good you will help them on request.
Old   #11

You can't find in google? No need to, u have it right under ur ***** L0L
Old   #12

all im asking is to have a server files ^_^ thats it all people starts nothings, no experience at all.. so please dont be so rude...specially to all newbies who wants to learn more in running and developing rohan..
Old   #13

Did u even read what i wrote? Search. There are working links.
Old   #14

I would help you but sadly you look like you're gonna be one of those indo servers so i would rather not.

Although ill give you a tip that i wish someone told me before i started this.
Everything in here runs with money, got money? you can get any server files you want and make any dev work for you.
So don't expect them to give it to you out of goodwill.
Old   #15

no thx i got what i want without your help... as i told you before im not indo lol im proud pinoy.. all pinoy's are born with talents and determination on what they want to get it... so thx anyway...

Thanks
1 User