Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

True Blood Rohan

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Bear in mind the modified Rohan client that pservers use can often throw up a false positive.

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Bear in mind the modified Rohan client that pservers use can often throw up a false positive.
Better safe then sorry.Thanks though.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romance Rohan View Post
Please don't compare every server to this.
There are still some servers who actually care about their reputation and their ethics.
Including mine, old rohan, zenon etc.
If you did care about your servers reputation you'd listen to us at the beginning, but oh well someone just became a owner of server with zero rohan experience xD 16melee 14magic clubs exist f0k yea negga
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romance Rohan View Post
Please don't compare every server to this.
There are still some servers who actually care about their reputation and their ethics.
Including mine, old rohan, zenon etc.
lol dude dont talk for repotation u aways get help from other dev ur skill about server is 0.
Whatever u talk for other pserver first look your gear ur self for 1 weeks so fast exp and etc , where the fun in ur server?
I can say for TrueBloodRohan its really fun farming and etc levels.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

Anyway, that was my mistake and i apologize for it. I fix it asap i realize it. I don't want to talk about other people servers, cos i respect their work no matter what they do and what they talk about mine. Everyone got his own vision for that how this game should look and thats mine. I work hard in past month, not without help of course. So I hope you guys will actually try it before you hate it.
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
Funny thing is I get the same after downloading your's!Are you sure your not sharing the same files?
Lol no, the only thing thats fawked up about my files is the rohanclient.exe which needs the correct checksum since all malwares read is that, the difference between mine and his is that his is actually full of dumb trojans, mine are internal error in the exe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carebear1233 View Post
lol dude dont talk for repotation u aways get help from other dev ur skill about server is 0.
Whatever u talk for other pserver first look your gear ur self for 1 weeks so fast exp and etc , where the fun in ur server?
I can say for TrueBloodRohan its really fun farming and etc levels.
Ofcourse i get help from other devs, i fucking said it a 100 times, i came in here to a whole new game with no experience what so ever, i learned this shit in a month and now i do what i can do There's a difference between unexperienced and willing to learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
If you did care about your servers reputation you'd listen to us at the beginning, but oh well someone just became a owner of server with zero rohan experience xD 16melee 14magic clubs exist f0k yea negga
My bad i was so immature with that one
Old   #22

Bro i dont have nthn against you, but you have a post for your server right?
Old   #23

can anyone log in right now? mine isnt opening atm.
Old   #24

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by everynameistaken View Post
can anyone log in right now? mine isnt opening atm.
All fine, i can Login ^^
Old   #25

i see...thats weird i cant seem to get past the patcher..idk whats wrong. the first time i opened it today it crashed after like 5 secs. then after that happened i couldnt reopen the client anymore

alright im done here..cant figure it out. i deleted it and redownloaded. same thing still happened. ill try out chaos rohan

nvm i got it working now after like the 5th time decompressing files
Old   #26

If you still want to play, contact some of the administrators in fb page and we will help you asap.
Old   #27

hmm my situation is this. almost after everytime i close the game, i cant reopen it because itll either crash as soon as i log in or it wouldnt go past the patcher. ive noticed something and its because my rohanclient.exe, and maybe other files, have been missing or deleted. So everytime i would want to play, id have to redecompressed the rar files again. Is there a solution to this?
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by everynameistaken View Post
hmm my situation is this. almost after everytime i close the game, i cant reopen it because itll either crash as soon as i log in or it wouldnt go past the patcher. ive noticed something and its because my rohanclient.exe, and maybe other files, have been missing or deleted. So everytime i would want to play, id have to redecompressed the rar files again. Is there a solution to this?
Yeah. Go find rohanclient.exe in your antivirus quarantine, restore it and add an exception so it doesn't get deleted again.

... knewbs ... *shakes head*
Old   #29

tyvm robin.
Old   #30

Web page down or closed?

This webpage is not available