Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Another gift

Discussion on Another gift within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Another gift

Here is another gift. A friend of mine threw this together a couple years back to hack around with rohan characters and accounts. He told me I can pass it on to anybody that wants it so here you go.

RUDE - Rohan User Data Editor

Like Dreto's gift this one lets you mess with player, character and items database crap. He didn't give me the source for it, but anybody that knows how decompile dot net stuff can fart around with what you get to find out what makes it tick.

I gave it a quick check myself and found it does a bunch of things and doesn't do a lot more things.

What it does do.
- Modify existing accounts (name, grade, password generator, etc)
- List characters. If the character isn't online, it lets you view and edit a character. If the character is online it lets you modify the character (promote class, set stats & skill points, maybe more).
- List all inventories except Item mall and event inventories. Color codes items that are equipped. If character is not logged in you can modify some of the items (i.e add options and attributes)

What it does not do
- Add or delete accounts
- Add or delete characters
- Add Items to inventory - haven't tried deleting.

This is being passed on as-is. I would not expect my friend add functions or add missing stuff since he is doing all this stuff in his Aion servers (his Aion user data editor is WAY better).

Some screenies (sorry no docs):
configure database

Account edit

Character edit

Item edit

Server does not need to be running. Editing only happens when the character is not online. Sometimes the server crashed while a player is online and a character may be stuck as online (red). Just start the server to clear the online status.

As I said there is some stuff this thing does. There's a lot of other stuff it doesn't do. If you find it handy great. If you don't, oh well

Here is a link to it.

This was provided here with the tool owner's consent.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 12/07/2015, 03:23   #2

I will call this a copy paste cuz i didnt code mine but ..... yea same community ever lets see if you know my next idea for the next update i bring on my program
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2015, 09:29   #3

not work
Old 12/07/2015, 11:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
I will call this a copy paste cuz i didnt code mine but ..... yea same community ever lets see if you know my next idea for the next update i bring on my program
PJ coded this when you were ******** yer pants.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2015, 16:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX.Downtown View Post
not work
This tool was designed for use by those with average intelligence. I feel sad that you do not meet this intelligence requirement for using this tool.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2015, 16:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Here is another gift. A friend of mine threw this together a couple years back to hack around with rohan characters and accounts. He told me I can pass it on to anybody that wants it so here you go.

Like Dreto's gift this one lets you mess with player, character and items database crap. He didn't give me the source for it, but anybody that knows how decompile dot net stuff can fart around with what you get to find out what makes it tick.

I gave it a quick check myself and found it does a bunch of things and doesn't do a lot more things.

What it does do.
- List characters. If the character isn't online, it lets you view and edit a character. If the character is online it lets you modify the character (promote class, set stats & skill points, maybe more).
- List all inventories except Item mall and event inventories. Color codes items that are equipped. If character is not logged in you can modify some of the items (i.e add options and attributes)

What it does not do
- Add or delete accounts

This is being passed on as-is. I would not expect my friend add functions or add missing stuff since he is doing all this stuff in his Aion servers (his Aion user data editor is WAY better).

configure database

Account edit

Character edit

Item edit

Server does not need to be running. Editing only happens when the character is not online. Sometimes the server crashed while a player is online and a character may be stuck as online (red). Just start the server to clear the online status.

As I said there is some stuff this thing does. There's a lot of other stuff it doesn't do. If you find it handy great. If you don't, oh well

Here is a link to it.

you are my idol. grimney shooter
Old 12/10/2015, 09:21   #7

how to login ?
Old 12/10/2015, 13:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by barabase View Post
you are my idol. grimney shooter
@IDOL loled, less indo haha
Old 12/10/2015, 15:54   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX.Downtown View Post
how to login ?
login to what? The database? Seriously?

Good lord, figure it out for ***'s sake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
I'm not sure what you are getting at with that copy paste stuff. Hope you are not saying he ripped this off from you. The guy that wrote this (PJ/BB) did the first crack at it almost 2 years ago while deving for Ion Rohan 2. Where was your tools then?

Here's the EXE manifest for the one I posted:

Old 12/10/2015, 17:09   #10

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
login to what? The database? Seriously?

Good lord, figure it out for ***'s sake!

I'm not sure what you are getting at with that copy paste stuff. Hope you are not saying he ripped this off from you. The guy that wrote this (PJ/BB) did the first crack at it almost 2 years ago while deving for Ion Rohan 2. Where was your tools then?

Here's the EXE manifest for the one I posted:

Same with my experience, i made a lot of tools for my GMs. I saw his release and i got an idea "What if i will make a tool same with dreto to post here on EPVP" it's not my intention to **** him off, i just want to modify his work. btw here is my previous tool, before Dreto release his own tool.

Old 12/10/2015, 17:12   #11

When i downloaded it and tried to extract the file (.rar) it says its damage or invalid extension.
Old 12/10/2015, 17:29   #12

Just downloaded it. uploaded file is fine.
it is compressed using RAR5. Install the latest winrar to extract it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevParanoid View Post
Same with my experience, i made a lot of tools for my GMs. I saw his release and i got an idea "What if i will make a tool same with dreto to post here on EPVP" it's not my intention to **** him off, i just want to modify his work. btw here is my previous tool, before Dreto release his own tool.
The difference between this and your tooling is that this one is is 100% original. The tool's developer did not copy anything at all from any other developer. No design and no code. In fact the first version he wrote in Java. The one I uploaded here is a port to C# from Java.
Old 05/16/2016, 05:33   #13

nice tool
Old 02/26/2017, 00:48   #14

Quote:

What it does do.

What it does not do
- Add or delete accounts

configure database

Account edit

Character edit

Item edit

Here is a link to it.

Hey Men Why is Not Working ?
Old 02/26/2017, 16:12   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobsnape View Post
Hey Men Why is Not Working ?
What do you mean by "Not Working?".

read the 1st post