Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Advanced Hunter Kit for Chaos

Discussion on Advanced Hunter Kit for Chaos within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/30/2015, 17:27   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Oziel wouldnt release anything for Zenon or Chaos as hes apparently "working" for both servers now so we had to wait for someone else to release Sorien for Chaos lol

I dont see the issue with this program honestly, its just an add on for an option he chose to use on his server, so what.
Dont like it , remove hunter kits !
Really will not release sorien. I've done some changes in authentication. and Programs like MouseRecorder and others not affect even the use of .bat to connect. Will not harm anything.
I dont modify files .bin... My job is deeper. ah i am ashamed of some people! Just laugh at their faces.
*HunterKit is good to attract more people. I do not see as a problem!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2015, 17:46   #32

Wanaa fix this bullshit thing once and forever make a launcher based on sync level files.Make it sync all the files and connections any other connection make it deny it.Change your usernames on database (There are some hidden so check all procedures and security tabs). After that any user / player that connects using other then the right file get's ban instantly. (Make it select the right username and pwd from db).

But i dont see the use for HK anyway its not like you want them afk farm you want them to keep fighting for 1 spot and keep killing each other to mantain the action alive.
Old 11/30/2015, 17:54   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
So I've tested it myself and got a little bored now. Work is calling.
Ive been developing a tool/system which technically acts as an improved hunter kit. It'll automatically discard any non max stated gear (weapons/armors/shields and rings) and will automatically use any IP ticket your monkey picks up.

How it works? Well, the traffic from your client to their server will be routed over a seperated server which acts as a gateway inbetween. This gateway does all the dirty work for you. As of security, everything sent inbetween the endpoints is encrypted so yea...

This will be up for free for a short period. We will start charging for it in short, maybe. I guess. We'll see.

How to do it:
1. Create a file called "Start.bat" in the chaos rohan folder.
2. Open that file in notepad
3. Insert "start rohanclient.exe http://chaosrohan.servebeer.com&1&US" into that file (without quotation marks)
4. Save and close
5. Simply double click Start.bat

For the indos:
1. Download the archive
2. Extract the file in it to your chaos rohan folder
3. Double click it

No hate. Enjoy.
No hate but is this something you intend to release on your own server? I have not seen it posted or even mentioned in your server's thread. It is something I would expect most server operators would want so why post it here ?

Why even give players access to it anywhere but old rohan?

I would think that you would want the population of your server to go up and this is something that many, MANY players have been asking for over the last couple of years. I am sure if you let word out that you have hunter kits that work well, it would draw players to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
But i dont see the use for HK anyway its not like you want them afk farm you want them to keep fighting for 1 spot and keep killing each other to mantain the action alive.
I dunno Dreto, I see a lot of players asking for it. Not usually really high on their priorities but they tend to like being able to level/farm while they sleep.
Old 11/30/2015, 18:03   #34

Because I always been against hunter kits on oldrohan. We might however sell them at some point. Maybe, maybe not.
Old 11/30/2015, 18:13   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Because I always been against hunter kits on oldrohan. We might however sell them at some point. Maybe, maybe not.
If that's the case then why help your competing servers by giving it to them? How have they ever helped you? Why not let them sweat it out for themselves?
It is just not logical and does not make sense to help any server but your own which needs all the attention it can get. Personally I hate even the idea of hunter kits but a lot of players really like them.
Old 11/30/2015, 18:15   #36

Well, you have a point there. Its not about their servers but about the players to enjoy.
Old 11/30/2015, 19:12   #37

SummerNights brings servers alive, too bad noone is here to fight us =( Atleast indos are trying XD
Old 11/30/2015, 20:22   #38

Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/01/2015, 15:53   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
SummerNights brings servers alive, too bad noone is here to fight us =( Atleast indos are trying XD
Yea we are looking at the center of the multiverse we are so lucky !!! so delusional haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2015, 17:54   #40

Its not a bad idea but the idea of having HKs in game is the bad one. If this is ever added to Old i would make a ranger just to make myself rich with all the pvp points ill be making killing afk bots.
Old isn't dead its just in a population low. Most log check things out and log off. Once Hessup adds another patch with new maps or w/e there is going to be some people checking it out again giving a new population Boom! At least Old is challenging
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2015, 18:29   #41

Also works HK

PHP Code:
Old Rohan|80.82.78.211|22999|3|3|1|3|0|0|Online 45 Players 
Old 12/01/2015, 18:34   #42

You do realise that the tool isnt a HK but just an add-in?
Old 12/01/2015, 19:13   #43

Well if a server wants to provide a HK at least give it with full options on it. This add in is something the HK should had in its option like from an advance tab or something like that.
The game is open world pvp so geting pked is part of the risk and the game no need to hate on this add on
I learned how to use HK to the max in iRohan with some tips and tricks i myself made so it would work as it was meant to be used. :3
Old 12/01/2015, 19:56   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Also works HK

*snipped childish *****
Would work if they had hunter kits.
Old 12/01/2015, 20:10   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Would work if they had hunter kits.