Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Moonlight Reborn

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Refine rate 0%
dlvl faill success fail success
Pls fix it

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by czesio89 View Post
Refine rate 0%
dlvl faill success fail success
Pls fix it
The new patch will come to fix refine rates and ancient forge will become 100%

Old   #18

dude skyhero, the torrent doesnt work. (for me at least)
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asang View Post
dude skyhero, the torrent doesnt work. (for me at least)
You shouldn't let this guy play on the server, he will call you corrupt in 4-5 days after he lose.

Old   #20

******* dont come to this topic or ull corrupt it like all others by donating ur mamas money
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asang View Post
******* dont come to this topic or ull corrupt it like all others by donating ur mamas money
Again false. I don't donate on Rohan ^^
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
You shouldn't let this guy play on the server, he will call you corrupt in 4-5 days after he lose.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You mean he will do the same thing you did in night rohan? Ok this is way too funny Im dieing
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
You mean he will do the same thing you did in night rohan? Ok this is way too funny Im dieing
The difference is that he doesn't have a proof.
Night Rohan was a fail server and you know it aswell, I'm glad I didn't invest more time in it. Hit me up when you find a real one to play.
Old   #24

Quote:
The difference is that he doesn't have a proof.
Night Rohan was a fail server and you know it aswell, I'm glad I didn't invest more time in it. Hit me up when you find a real one to play.
No I'm not going to *hit you up* again, you're not worthed to play with lol. We're looking for someone who isn't running from 1st lost boss. I just wanted to make fun of you once again LOL lose + calling the server corrupt thats your gameplay, not others ***** ;D
Old   #25

Quote:
No I'm not going to *hit you up* again, you're not worthed to play with lol. We're looking for someone who isn't running from 1st lost boss. I just wanted to make of you once again LOL lose + calling the server corrupt thats your gameplay, not others ***** ;D
I knew there was going to be a wipe, don't try to look smart.
Old   #26

server off?
Old   #27

Quote:
I knew there was going to be a wipe, don't try to look smart.
Wait what? Are you using Crystal ball or something XD? Nowdays server are always done for 2 months, still this isn't a reason to leave the server like a pussie LOL Dude skip the lies you're a joke, your own guild mates are leaving you, because you suck LOL. You're just an looser, I told you. SummerNights will never follow you again to play versus ya, you're not worth.
Old   #28

Quote:
Wait what? Are you using Crystal ball or something XD? Nowdays server are always done for 2 months, still this isn't a reason to leave the server like a pussie LOL Dude skip the lies you're a joke, your own guild mates are leaving you, because you suck LOL. You're just an looser, I told you. SummerNights will never follow you again to play versus ya, you're not worth.
When did you ever follow me lol. I left to return back at OldRohan which turned being 100 times better since it's still running. Noone left me so far, so idk what drugs you've been doing. We don't care for you anymore, Esoteric better challenge
Old   #29

Quote:
When did you ever follow me lol. I left to return back at OldRohan which turned being 100 times better since it's still running. Noone left me so far, so idk what drugs you've been doing. We don't care for you anymore, Esoteric better challenge
1st Don't call them Esoteric, only 2 of them re from Esoteric.. dont act like you know this guild, the times those guys played u was 13 year old LOL
2nd Dude you need to spam your guild 10 min to port to r3 and you need to spam them 10 min more to bring their ***** at r3 bosses and you say we are not challenge ? Your guild was gonna be ruined if you did continue on night rohan, skip the bullshit just call me corrupt and leave the server LOL
Old   #30

Quote:
1st Don't call them Esoteric, only 2 of them re from Esoteric.. dont act like you know this guild, the times those guys played u was 13 year old LOL
2nd Dude you need to spam your guild 10 min to port to r3 and you need to spam them 10 min more to bring their ***** at r3 bosses and you say we are not challenge ? Your guild was gonna be ruined if you did continue on night rohan, skip the bullshit just call me corrupt and leave the server LOL
One of them claimed they are so I thought so. Maybe I was informed wrong.
I'm friend with many of SN members and I have nothing against them.
I stricly said YOU are not a challenge, the rest are good to go. You're just the drama queen