Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

asking/suggestion

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
asking/suggestion

is it possible to add specific filter on looter pet like bunny and fairy?,

filter the weapon type and armor type?

i think this is unique feel free to comment

Old   #2

You mean monkey and fairy.

I doubt it very much without an extensive rewrite of the game's code, something that probably wouldn't be possible without the original source code.

The function might be hookable but it'll also require UI changes and restrict the overall pick up abilities - in other words you'd have to swap the ability to pick up "keys" and swap it for "one-handed swords".

Short answer, no

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
You mean monkey and fairy.

I doubt it very much without an extensive rewrite of the game's code, something that probably wouldn't be possible without the original source code.

The function might be hookable but it'll also require UI changes and restrict the overall pick up abilities - in other words you'd have to swap the ability to pick up "keys" and swap it for "one-handed swords".

Short answer, no

*money and fairy, yes trying to rewrite the source code for that UI, it will take so much experience to tackle that said code, just saying * :P
Old   #4

Sometimes it's not a matter of experience though. I know there's people who could probably sort the UI but the pet functions would be totally different and to be fair it would take more time to do than the end results would be worth I think.

Just guessing though cus this isn't my field of expertise.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Sometimes it's not a matter of experience though. I know there's people who could probably sort the UI but the pet functions would be totally different and to be fair it would take more time to do than the end results would be worth I think.

Just guessing though cus this isn't my field of expertise.

yes but, they copied the function of the pet in fairy so its possible tho if u can crack that file , or just like u said if u can just change the function of each filter, and toss away those useless thing , just saying