Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Can't register.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't register.

Hi, i've downloaded a couple of rohan servers and i can't register on them. For example i tried registering on XorRohan and when i click register it doesn't load anything, says something like " operation took too long to load ". I tried on my PC, on my phone, different browsers and it still doesnt load me the page. Wanted to ask you guys what could be the problem. XorRohan wasnt the only server i tried registering on. Don't know if this is the right place to ask a question like this, but i don't know where to ask. If somebody could try registering an account for me, that would be great

Old   #2

not working register page = server is dead.
try to find another server, I think there is some servers posted their info here.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUrcE View Post
Hi, i've downloaded a couple of rohan servers and i can't register on them. For example i tried registering on XorRohan and when i click register it doesn't load anything, says something like " operation took too long to load ". I tried on my PC, on my phone, different browsers and it still doesnt load me the page. Wanted to ask you guys what could be the problem. XorRohan wasnt the only server i tried registering on. Don't know if this is the right place to ask a question like this, but i don't know where to ask. If somebody could try registering an account for me, that would be great

You we arrived a little late! Xor Rohan closed long time!
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
You we arrived a little late! Xor Rohan closed long time!
He was probably referring to ''http://xor-rohan.net/'' , obviously some Thai fake stuff.