Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rohan Genysis Networks

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Exclamation Rohan Genysis Networks

Rohan Genysis Networks is a dedicated rohan private server that provides a classic rohan PVP Experienced.

Rates:
Exp 50x
Crone 50x
Drop 50x

Forge Rates:
Rare-Unique 40%
Ancient 20%

Upgrades:
Max Upgrade = +20
+1 - + 10 = 100%
+11 - +12 = 50%
+13 - +14 = 40%
+15 - +18 = 10%
+19 - +20 = 5%

Server Features:
NO OP Donations such as (Armor,Accessories,Weapons,Sets) Donations are pure cosmetics only.
Cool Starting Items (Weapons,Armors,Scrolls,Pets,Mounts and etc)
Customized NPC's
Instant Job Changer
Weekly Events
New In Game Effects
Customized Items
Customized Drops ex.(Premium Stones,Armor Reinforment,Ip Tickets and more)
Themepark Enabled
Elemental Dungeon Enabled

http://i.epvpimg.com/Y1ree.jpg



GeneralLucy is offline  
Old   #2

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Hello & Welcome to Elitepvpers!

1. You have no Backlink on your Website (Report)
2. What does your Server make Special from all other Server's outthere ? Do you have working Vengence List ? Balanced Skills ? Special Events etc ?
3. Your Facebook Link doesnt work (Looks like your Site got Deleted)

Please Read the Rules before you Post your Server:



Edit: Classic Township Battle is with 9 Towers... Not 3...


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
i will try this there one online on it
kirt05 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
Hello & Welcome to Elitepvpers!

1. You have no Backlink on your Website (Report)
2. What does your Server make Special from all other Server's outthere ? Do you have working Vengence List ? Balanced Skills ? Special Events etc ?
3. Your Facebook Link doesnt work (Looks like your Site got Deleted)

Please Read the Rules before you Post your Server:



Edit: Classic Township Battle is with 9 Towers... Not 3...
1. I dont know whats the cause of this problem.
2. We are more balance in terms of player vs player we dont offer godlike items for donations our donations is just pure cosmetics and etc. We dont have automatic events in game but we do offer weekly events for players. Vengeance and Balancing skills is on the way for the server we are just waiting for our dev to finish the job. And we have customized effects for items ex. FSA and other costumes.
3. Its working fine for me.


GeneralLucy is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Do you have full client download? all I see is patch on your download page.
shiroi040 is offline  
Old   #6

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralLucy View Post
1. I dont know whats the cause of this problem.
2. We are more balance in terms of player vs player we dont offer godlike items for donations our donations is just pure cosmetics and etc. We dont have automatic events in game but we do offer weekly events for players. Vengeance and Balancing skills is on the way for the server we are just waiting for our dev to finish the job. And we have customized effects for items ex. FSA and other costumes.
3. Its working fine for me.
If you Read the Rules you will understand about the Backlink on Website.
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
If you Read the Rules you will understand about the Backlink on Website.
Okay sorry for that thanks.
GeneralLucy is offline  
Old   #8

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralLucy View Post
Okay sorry for that thanks.
NP
Thats why im here
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Fail balance is fail. Good luck ripping people off for donations on your indotrash server.
Lol at +10 being the safe reinforcement limit. As reinforcement levels increase, armor gets stronger than weapons. On DG Rohan this made everybody hard as diamonds. Even with Heroic Power, it was like everybody had Ward and a Pdef scroll, ESPECIALLY Humans and Elves with shields.
Glixxer is offline  
Old   #10
all talk no action


 
elite*gold: 714
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,257
Received Thanks: 3,186
Please add a backlink to elitepvpers.com.

#closed


snow is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
balance, classic, private, pvp, rohan



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Rohan] Staff/Developer(Paid) Recruitment - Powered by Ion Networks
Hello Elitepvper Community, Firstly i would like to tell you a bit about Ion Networks so you know exactly how we work before you proceed. Ion...
1 Replies - Rohan



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.