Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan Ph Client with GM command enabled as of Nov. 11 2009

Discussion on Rohan Ph Client with GM command enabled as of Nov. 11 2009 within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rohan Ph Client with GM command enabled as of Nov. 11 2009

Hello to Rohan players!

This Client is edited to enable only GM speed & Cammode...
DONT ASK US to edit DAMAGE! we will NOT DO THAT!
This client is tested functioning as of November 11, 2009 and can be used to the latest BOT of Rohan Ph bot v1.0.12c as of Sept. 24, 2009

Client>>

Rohan ph Bot>>

Credit goes to my friend for making this client..you know who u are...

NOTE HERE>> Truth about editing the client using OllyDB...when you try to edit the client some antivirus detected it as a virus especially the NOD32 after editing it...we dont know why...but some antivirus did not....use DeepFreeze if you have doubt!

For those not seeing the link just copy this link and paste to your address > hhttp://www.ziddu.com/download/7312451/rohanclient.rar.html *just remove 1 h on http.

Bot: hhttp://www.mediafire.com/file/nwrir2dzdnn/RohanBotph1.0.12c.exe *just remove 1 h on http

USE YOUR BRAIN!

Please post if there will be a problem...and hit THANKS if you find it useful
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2009, 04:12   #2

No comments yet..guys kindly check this if it is a keylooger or anything else..plz..
Old 11/11/2009, 04:17   #3

A virus found....
Old 11/11/2009, 04:19   #4

You can use newly created account from Rohan and check it...just create new account to Rohan and test it....and dont forget to thank me if you find it very useful...

Truth about editing the client using OllyDB...when you try to edit the client some antivirus detected it as a virus especially the NOD32 after editing it...we dont know why...but some antivirus did not....

So if you have doubt..use deepfreeze to protect your pc and test it...I will tell u it is not a virus or what so ever....but it is up to you if you dont use it but for us we already use it now...

Even Rohan ph bot is detected as a virus of some antivirus but yet we still use it...so its up to you...
Old 11/11/2009, 06:01   #5

only noob will fall for that bro.. USE YOUR BRAIN! common sense is still the best antivirus.. ^_^
Old 11/11/2009, 06:01   #6

ok then...I will try later,,coz i'm at mock duck.....jessgab..i will send some msg for you..i have some favor.hope u can do it..thnx in advance

@alvin...gngmit mo ba or d? and can u give me reasons..para ikaw na lang tularan ko hehe
Old 11/11/2009, 06:01   #7

It's working... thanks dude!!!
Old 11/11/2009, 06:08   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaiza View Post
ok then...I will try later,,coz i'm at mock duck.....jessgab..i will send some msg for you..i have some favor.hope u can do it..thnx in advance

Use any protection if you want like Deepfreeze and test it with new account...you will see...or rent pc on cafe and test it there...
Old 11/11/2009, 06:35   #9

Guys what is this threat....Threat: a variant of Win32/Packed.Themida application...wew...i used ESET smat securit, Nod32 and a Kaspersky..can you explain whta is this..

It will pop out when it is been downloanded.
Old 11/11/2009, 06:47   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaiza View Post
Guys what is this threat....Threat: a variant of Win32/Packed.Themida application...wew...i used ESET smat securit, Nod32 and a Kaspersky..can you explain whta is this..

It will pop out when it is been downloanded.
Dude...as I said the client is EDITED BY OLLYDB! OLLYDB is a hacking tool use to unpacked protected program like Rohan Client. When you edit the files using OllyDb some antivirus will detect it as a "Threat", why Threat? because the file is no longer original and it was hexed! and therefore the antivirus will warn you that. As a said use DeepFreeze as protection to your PC if you dont trust it,... then you can download it now and test it using your newly created account..I hope it explain well to you...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2009, 07:55   #11

hey i have a question..do i nid still to buy a bot for this??
Old 11/11/2009, 08:09   #12

hey....do we still need a b0t to run this one??
Old 11/11/2009, 09:01   #13

Please dont spam...I dont get what you mean...If you have your existing account on Rohan bot and you have points you can still used it...the bot I posted here is the latest bot as of Nov. 11, 2009 that is compatible to the Client edited.
Old 11/11/2009, 09:42   #14

I do not have any bot accounts...here is my question do i still nid/buy a bot so that those gm commands will work?..clarify me plz..
Old 11/11/2009, 12:07   #15

ingatz nlng po.. ung ng thank u na isa jn na si STARFORCE123, newly made elitepvpers acct.. tingnan nyo join date.. d ntin alam bka sa TS dn yng acct na yn ingatz nlng.
and tsaka d active and junior member lng ung TS..