Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Bye Rohan Scene

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Bye Rohan Scene

Enjoy this **** Rohan.
This isnt worth anymore since People try to ruin a good running Server from others.

Im done with that, Rabbi finaly Ruined my BloodWarGaming Server.
Next Days i gonna Upload every Single **** i have on my HDD.

BIN Editors, Clients, Special Files, Antihacks, Rohan Tools & much more.

Any Tools you need ?

NP, just PM me here & i will Upload it for you

NOTE: BloodWarGaming is DEAD now. Big THX to Rabbi



Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 10
And you didnt believe the story about dcing people in pvp.
Bye Rito I suggest u choosing better the people around u no matter if its on the internet or real life.
Best of luck.


Ahorio is offline  
Old   #3

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
And you didnt believe the story about dcing people in pvp.
Bye Rito I suggest u choosing better the people around u no matter if its on the internet or real life.
Best of luck.
I wasnt Online all the Time.
The only one who was active Online was Rabbi with his Twinks.

I was also check the Logs of GM Commands, Rabbi was Random DC,BAN & Silent People.

He also gave Items like FD's Ruler V to this Friends & sold them to Players for $$
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 10
Well that bullshiet he did made us leave ur server..
Too bad your server got fked up by this braindead kid and I feel sorry because one of the developers that actually understands how that game works is gone now..
-SummerNights core member here btw.


Ahorio is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Rito next time you should listen us, instead of banning us and deleting our guild LOL. SummerNights never used/will use gm help, your server was good enough to play, but Rabbi was supporting our kos with free IM stuff and dcing us in bosses/tsbs. Even dreto said month ago rabbi is giving them free ****, but you guys are kids. You just made people lose more time with onother 2 months server Peace out, SummerNights > Everyone
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #6

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Rito next time you should listen us, instead of banning us and deleting our guild LOL. SummerNights never used/will use gm help, your server was good enough to play, but Rabbi was supporting our kos with free IM stuff and dcing us in bosses/tsbs. Even dreto said month ago rabbi is giving them free ****, but you guys are kids. You just made people lose more time with onother 2 months server Peace out, SummerNights > Everyone
I was rly thinking i can Trust him.
But now i can see, never Trust anyone here on Rohan
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
2bad bwg gone , it was a really great server
lolitzutz is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 3
same **** over and over again
s4pped is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
I was rly thinking i can Trust him.
But now i can see, never Trust anyone here on Rohan
I still don't get what made you hate us so bad, even tho you don't even know us. I'm very known person in this game, I have hundreds people wich played with me and inside my guild, I was about to call every1 to play bwg, but that niga dc us in ruler wtf menz lmao. SummerNights is not some random guild like Brotherhood or w/e their name is, we're guild with 4 years history and you acted like we're noone and we dont have voice lol, that's so unrespectful and inappropriate for server owner.
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 14
rito i sent you a pm
pochaycute10 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
I still don't get what made you hate us so bad, even tho you don't even know us. I'm very known person in this game, I have hundreds people wich played with me and inside my guild, I was about to call every1 to play bwg, but that niga dc us in ruler wtf menz lmao. SummerNights is not some random guild like Brotherhood or w/e their name is, we're guild with 4 years history and you acted like we're noone and we dont have voice lol, that's so unrespectful and inappropriate for server owner.
No Idea, maybe of some Stuff from XorRohan
But i cant tell you why i hate you Guys
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
No Idea, maybe of some Stuff from XorRohan
But i cant tell you why i hate you Guys
It's ok, the king is always hated we get used to it jeje
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #13

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
It's ok, the king is always hated we get used to it jeje
Well, got a Server thats worth playing ?
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
Well, got a Server thats worth playing ?
Idk, there's some rumours about rohan 2.0 and strikes rohan openning soon, but rohan 2.0 is opening since august 2014 and strike is opening since octomber 2014 xD My team don't play at summer and we aren't playing atm, we'll be back at end of september and start the first server wich opens
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #15

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Idk, there's some rumours about rohan 2.0 and strikes rohan openning soon, but rohan 2.0 is opening since august 2014 and strike is opening since octomber 2014 xD My team don't play at summer and we aren't playing atm, we'll be back at end of september and start the first server wich opens
Let me know if a good Server comes out, i will come with some Friends then


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.