Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SQL problems

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
to make rohan serv\er work:

Make sure proper ip set in database table, ALL appropriate geomind registry entries and serverlist php file.

Make sure db user id and password set up properly in registry and dbconn php file

make sure right registry file is imported depending on OS bit-ness.

be thorough.

if you don't understand what I just wrote, step away from the computer and get a friend that does to set it up for you. im not a rohan server developer but I know how to set up a server. it is not hard if you follow senzoku's instructions (look outside of epvpers because they deleted the entire thread).

Old   #17

do i need to use a vmware in setting up a server when i want to run the server and client in the same machine?i've manage to run the xampp but when i try to run i got the message "terminating worker thread 1" .in dbm log i also got the message [microsoft][odbc drive manager] data source name not found and no default driver specified..sorry for being stupid i really tried to search in this forum but i didn't succeed..im a beginner in setting up a server but i can follow instructions if i would be given such..thank you for helping..

i use an msql 32 bit is it ok to use a 64bit registry or a 32bit registry?my computer is 64bit

good news i've been able to run dbserver but ive got errors changed database context to rohanuser and rohangame and changed language setting to us_english..please help..ive been researching but no luck

may i ask how solve this error in dbserver "changed language setting to us_english and changed database context to rohangame same for rohanuser

Old   #18

i managed to run the logserver,but when i tried to run MapID it runs and automatically closes. on he screen it say's cant connect to dbserver..can someone help me on how to fix i..thank you