Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Trinity update on pservers is fake

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trinity update on pservers is fake

You know how people brag about having trinity but nobody opens a pserver with trinity ? Or even the 115 skills.

All in all, they're fake. Whoever managed to write a gateway for the server can get ingame with the latest client. It's no big deal.

They can create the trinity class, learn skills and even use them.
But, the skills don't do what they're advertised to do.

As you can see in the second screenshot the damage done by a skill is lower than he damage done by auto attack, even though it's advertised as 60% more damage.

So yeah, trinity update on pservers is fake.

Old   #2

Same for 115?

Old   #3

Don't really know about 115 skills. There's strike with drstorm who seem to have it but i don't think it's fully functional.

If there are any 115 servers out there let me know.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2

check this

Old   #5

Absolute flash : 22% of current health is applied as linear damage

16 000 * 0.22 = 3520
However he deals only 143 damage.

Not to mention that it's supposed to be linear damage skill not single target skill.
Old   #6

115 on the channel seems to work tho
Old   #7

About Leo Rohan is false as well as the Danger Mouse said. However on map the new client. The DevolutionX looks like got. Is the only PS online with HK and other things. I didn't test, but I hear many people talking about.
Old   #8

People can update their servers with rigged stuff they sniffed from the official loader but they don't have the correct mapserver to make it correctly functional and they never will.

Sadly there are enough indos out there who will swallow this watered down **** and believe it's the real thing.
Old   #9

Wait...
...so Trinity was made before all this new stuff came around and they just took too much time to make the release? I'm confused o.o
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Wait...
...so Trinity was made before all this new stuff came around and they just took too much time to make the release? I'm confused o.o
Not really. The graphical updates were added to the files before the true updates were implemented. Even after the official server was updated to Trinity, the server side files are locked away out of our reach.

ANY pserver that claims to "have" Trinity is a pure and disgusting lie to put it frankly. They may have the graphics (hey dev babes, we had those updates at the same time that you were sniffing the kr and jp clients too) but they don't have the fully functional server files. They never will. These trash devs just decided to put the graphics in to try and scam you out of "donations".

Trinity on a pserver is an absolute fraud. In fact, anything after the 110 update is currently a fraud. There is no pserver anywhere that has the genuine files after the first hero update.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

I wouldnt step this far, it is infact possible to implement a proper trinity backend. It just needs time.