Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Support

Discussion on Need Support within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/12/2014, 13:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
You Guys still hold on one Mistake who someone did some Time ago ?
Your Life must be really borring...

And now You wanna ruin his Servern with Stuff that is over a Year now ?

Grow up.
I can See only one thing here, BWG is way more Famous & Rohan 2.0 is such behind BWG.
Old 12/12/2014, 13:26   #17

a) A year is not really a huge timeframe.
b) People get imprisoned for robbing for YEARS.
c) BWG 87 Members, 131 posts - Rohan 2.0 157 Members, 201 posts, talking about bwg being more famous...
d) Rohan 2.0 is behind? Its the other way around, considering all the systems and content we implement. Calling a server, which is pushing the limits, "behind" some other standard server, is like saying the 20th century was better than the 21th.
Old 12/12/2014, 13:34   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
a) A year is not really a huge timeframe.
b) People get imprisoned for robbing for YEARS.
c) BWG 87 Members, 131 posts - Rohan 2.0 157 Members, 201 posts, talking about bwg being more famous...
d) Rohan 2.0 is behind? Its the other way around, considering all the systems and content we implement. Calling a server, which is pushing the limits, "behind" some other standard server, is like saying the 20th century was better than the 21th.
Well, on 1-2 Points you are right.
But make look their Server bad isnt Professional.

You make yours & let them make BWG.
People will like both of them
Old 12/12/2014, 15:32   #19

Yurn leave it. Attacking other devs to make yourself look better isn't the right way to go about things. You already tried it with Dark and now you're doing it with Rito. Just leave it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2014, 15:36   #20

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowAboutAMagicTrick? View Post

Grow up.
I can See only one thing here, BWG is way more Famous & Rohan 2.0 is such behind BWG.
I agree 100%.
Give up Yuneroo..
Making the admins of Blood-War-Gaming look bad.. isn't going to help your server...
It just shows everyone here how pathetic you are.. instead of adding new content and fixing the problems that rohan is famous for..
You prefer to shit talk BWG admins in the hopes that people leave them to come to your server.. AND you're doing a bunch of pointless hooks and not actually fixing anything that needs fixing...

And i know you're going to reply to try to make yourself and you rohan fail.0 server look good... Please think before you type..
Everyone here who is not sucking your dick is a witness to your pathetic attempts to make Blood-War-Gaming look bad..

Please don't respond or reply
i don't care to hear about what you're doing or what your server has fixed..

Piss off and leave the shit talk for your bedroom...

Blood-War-Gaming came out with an Epic new launcher.. epic rings.. epic new content such as bosses, new crafting / forge system, Quests that will make your server kill itself.

They post stuff on facebook every couple days and keep us all up to date with the progress..
We who are interested in playing blood-war-gaming are very pleased with the progress the server has made..

Again.. please do not respond.. i don't care to hear what your server has or is doing.

and PS: Stop shit talking other admins when you have a lot of dirt in your past that everyone is respectful enough not to bring up.
Old 12/12/2014, 15:43   #21

He scammed/leeched req's and my antihack, now acting like he never did it, pretending that he changed... Like it'll mean nothing what he did in the past. So what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
I agree 100%.
Give up Yuneroo..
Making the admins of Blood-War-Gaming look bad.. isn't going to help your server...
It just shows everyone here how pathetic you are.. instead of adding new content and fixing the problems that rohan is famous for..
You prefer to shit talk BWG admins in the hopes that people leave them to come to your server.. AND you're doing a bunch of pointless hooks and not actually fixing anything that needs fixing...

And i know you're going to reply to try to make yourself and you rohan fail.0 server look good... Please think before you type..
Everyone here who is not sucking your dick is a witness to your pathetic attempts to make Blood-War-Gaming look bad..

Please don't respond or reply
i don't care to hear about what you're doing or what your server has fixed..

Piss off and leave the shit talk for your bedroom...

Blood-War-Gaming came out with an Epic new launcher.. epic rings.. epic new content such as bosses, new crafting / forge system, Quests that will make your server kill itself.

They post stuff on facebook every couple days and keep us all up to date with the progress..
We who are interested in playing blood-war-gaming are very pleased with the progress the server has made..

Again.. please do not respond.. i don't care to hear what your server has or is doing.

and PS: Stop shit talking other admins when you have a lot of dirt in your past that everyone is respectful enough not to bring up.
You are such a pathetic scumbag without any clue. Do you acctually see that people consider you a complete idiot for all the fail stuff and fantasy stories coming out of your mouth? People laugh at you for your stupidity.

PS1: Dirt in the past? Yea my jacket is clean unlike other people ones.
PS2: Dont act as if you'd know whats going on, you are so clueless, making up stories. Dont speak about stuff you obviously dont know about. Its embarrassing...
Old 12/12/2014, 15:44   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Yurn leave it. Attacking other devs to make yourself look better isn't the right way to go about things. You already tried it with Dark and now you're doing it with Rito. Just leave it.
Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
He scammed/leeched req's and my antihack, now acting like he never did it, pretending that he changed... Like it'll mean nothing what he did in the past. So what?
Who gives a **** ?

Leave him alone and go work on your server dude.

All the time you spend on the forums talking smack about other people while trying to embed a bad name to their server in the hopes that your server will grow. You could have had your server up by now....
Old 12/12/2014, 15:49   #23

Yes it was the past and that's the point. Everything that needed to be said was said at the time and I'm sure most people still remember it. The rest of them just don't care about what happened and never will so there's no mileage in trying otherwise.

You'll make Mark mad, get back to work
Old 12/12/2014, 15:52   #24

Im fine if its the past is as long as he doesnt act like it never happend. Fact is, he does.

Either way, it seems I have groupies/fanboys. As soon as I appear on the forums, some pesky flies appear behind me.
Old 12/12/2014, 16:04   #25

Think what you will but I'm kind of trying to do you a favour - this sort of thing also makes you look bad as well.

And besides do you know the phrase "give someone enough rope and they'll hang themselves with it"? If Rito wants to do this sort of thing again then he will because he has the rope. If he wants to hang himself with it then that's down to the choices he'll make.

I may not be the most mature guy out there but I still have a wise old head on me
Old 12/12/2014, 16:07   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Think what you will but I'm kind of trying to do you a favour - this sort of thing also makes you look bad as well.

And besides do you know the phrase "give someone enough rope and they'll hang themselves with it"? If Rito wants to do this sort of thing again then he will because he has the rope. If he wants to hang himself with it then that's down to the choices he'll make.

I may not be the most mature guy out there but I still have a wise old head on me
But ish.. That's the thing.

How is he going to scam everyone who plays on his server ?
There is no need to donate any money on his server....

I don't understand how he ''could'' scam people using Blood-War-Gaming.
Old 12/12/2014, 16:18   #27

is it possible to run or play on a private server without at least a little larceny in your heart? No.

If that were possible none of us would need offshore servers of LLcs to protect us from YNK's lawyers and dmca takedowns.

there are no innocents here guys. every single one of us that a Rohan private server or play on one is a scammer who is scamming YNK's pirated code for our own purposes. we are every single one of us cheating YNK of income that could be made if we were playing their game in their facilities. and every one of us here know exactly what we are doing.

so perhaps instead of pointing fingers at each other calling each other scammers we should be looking in mirrors.

nobody is innocent.
Old 12/12/2014, 16:20   #28

It's really funny how all you guys are talking **** about each other,mostly cause A stole something from B.IF that's the case then we're all scumbags , since we all are using stolen files from the original developers of ROhan.Getting your own files stolen and being re sold by another one just prooves how incompetent you are.Think all of you should stop accusing one or another for these kind of stuff.Just keep your **** editors/tools to yourself.
P.S Not taking sides with anyone here, just that it's funny since we're all making money from iRohan's work. Peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotwood View Post
is it possible to run or play on a private server without at least a little larceny in your heart? No.

If that were possible none of us would need offshore servers of LLcs to protect us from YNK's lawyers and dmca takedowns.

there are no innocents here guys. every single one of us that a Rohan private server or play on one is a scammer who is scamming YNK's pirated code for our own purposes. we are every single one of us cheating YNK of income that could be made if we were playing their game in their facilities. and every one of us here know exactly what we are doing.

so perhaps instead of pointing fingers at each other calling each other scammers we should be looking in mirrors.

nobody is innocent.
****,you were thinking the same way as me, but you beat me off by 2 mins xD
Old 12/12/2014, 20:37   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowAboutAMagicTrick? View Post

Grow up.
Noone is behind or more famous then others Rohan 2.0 is a Forge Gear game as for BWG we are a Free give gear while we focus more on the pvp and fun of players they focus more on forging gear farming parts for them and etc we are simply different :P
Old 12/12/2014, 20:43   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Noone is behind or more famous then others Rohan 2.0 is a Forge Gear game as for BWG we are a Free give gear while we focus more on the pvp and fun of players they focus more on forging gear farming parts for them and etc we are simply different :P
And thats simply not correct.
I dont know where you got that info from but you should reconsider your source.
Closed Thread