Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Whats the name of the *private server*

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 10
Whats the name of the *private server*

Hey guys,
I know this is pretty stupid, but I just wanted to know the name of a private server I played for some months ago. The private server was kinda popular, and If somehow you wanted to get 110 or high level (not sure if 99 or 110), you had to grind at Mock Duck place. We could teleport to mock duck place via a NPC at Limestone. In order to get there you had to buy a Ticket at Sundries Merchant (GH i think). That ticket costs pretty much (i dont really remember). So yeah, that PS was pretty DOPE . Could anyone give me the name of the PS?



barabase is offline  
Old   #2

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by barabase View Post
Hey guys,
I know this is pretty stupid, but I just wanted to know the name of a private server I played for some months ago. The private server was kinda popular, and If somehow you wanted to get 110 or high level (not sure if 99 or 110), you had to grind at Mock Duck place. We could teleport to mock duck place via a NPC at Limestone. In order to get there you had to buy a Ticket at Sundries Merchant (GH i think). That ticket costs pretty much (i dont really remember). So yeah, that PS was pretty DOPE . Could anyone give me the name of the PS?
Maybe it was our "old" Server: BloodWarGaming...
But only maybe, we had this Tickets on GH (Adrian) for 40m Crones) ^^


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 3
sounds like bloodwar rohan, but since Dr Dr shut the server down cause he doesnt like us poor poor players anymore......... JK ^_^

did enjoy messing around on that server though, whenever it opens up ill get on it again... well depends on when cause far cry 4 comes out in 16 days..
Beetle Juice is offline  
Old   #4

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle Juice View Post
sounds like bloodwar rohan, but since Dr Dr shut the server down cause he doesnt like us poor poor players anymore......... JK ^_^

did enjoy messing around on that server though, whenever it opens up ill get on it again... well depends on when cause far cry 4 comes out in 16 days..


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 565
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
Maybe it was our "old" Server: BloodWarGaming...
But only maybe, we had this Tickets on GH (Adrian) for 40m Crones) ^^
that's not your server he means moron .
and as i know your server has shut down , cause of your own arrogancy so no ppl play
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
that's not your server he means moron .
and as i know your server has shut down , cause of your own arrogancy so no ppl play
AMMADPURBA **** U HACK MY SERVER WITH CRONE ATTACKS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg croneee seraangan.jpg (168.4 KB, 31 views)
lantingdewa is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 236
Received Thanks: 38
wkwkwkwkwkwk
Milocinia is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 75
hahahahahahahahahahahaha


IncognitoOne is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Whats the best private server?
Hi im looking for the best private server with the most active players? So far i found PLaysro the best, with most players but i just wana make sure...
2 Replies - SRO PServer Ask the Experts
Whats a good Private server?
Whats a good private server that u dont have to donate to get rewards and is free and lots of people play?
9 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Whats best Private server?
Hi! I wanted to know which is best private server. I like those servers who have high rates. Thank you!
11 Replies - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
WHATS THE BEST PRIVATE SERVER?
I am wondering about joining a private server and was wondering what peoples opinions were. If someone could point me in a good direction it would be...
0 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
Whats the most populated private server?
I have been checking the wowstatus.com in a search for a good private server (and populated too) and i cant find the best and most populated since...
5 Replies - WoW PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.