Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Deluxe EOS

Discussion on Deluxe EOS within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Deluxe EOS

How to get Deluxe EOS ?
Old 07/22/2014, 11:27   #2

Buy from Item Mall
Old 07/22/2014, 12:00   #3

Are you talking about your own server or are you playing a server that uses Deluxe EOS?
Old 07/22/2014, 12:12   #4

Hes talking about Genesis Rohan i made the files for that idk if gambit put it on the server but getting deluxe EoS are from extracting Glacial Unique/Ancient Armors/Weapon's Last i made same way you can get Deluxe Crystal.Hope it helps

Idk it felt wrong to have Glacial and Bedron use same Stuff they could spam crystals from the daggers on npc.This way they have to look for glacial weapons parts forge them then extract it .
Old 07/22/2014, 12:44   #5

Yeah I made glacials use and extract deluxe crystals on DG for the same reason

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Personal Origin Account (BF3Prem/BF4-Deluxe/TITANFALL/NfsRivals/MohW-Deluxe,and more)
02/02/2014 - Origin Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell my Origin account , I'm not in a hurry to sell it so try not to lowball me . Games : Battlefield 3 Premium (with 2 packs) Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition Medal Of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe Edition (with 2 packs) Need For Speed Rivals Pre-order Titanfall Burnout Paradise
[Selling] Personal Origin Account (BF4 Deluxe , Nfs Rivals , MoH Warfighter Deluxe + TITANFALL)
01/21/2014 - Origin Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell my Origin account , I'm not in a hurry to sell it so try not to lowball me . Games : Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition Medal Of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe Edition Medal Of Honor Warfighter Global Warfighter SHORTCUT PACK Medal Of Honor Warfighter THE HUNT MAP PACK Need For Speed Rivals
[Selling] Personal Origin Account (BF4 Deluxe , Nfs Rivals , MoH Warfighter Deluxe + TITANFALL)
01/16/2014 - Origin Trading - 20 Replies
Looking to sell my Origin account , I'm not in a hurry to sell it so try not to lowball me . Games : Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition - Level 12 account only RCON played (Perfect for someone who wants to start from 5% Multiplayer) Medal Of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe Edition - Level 30 Medal Of Honor Warfighter Global Warfighter SHORTCUT PACK Medal Of Honor Warfighter THE HUNT MAP PACK
[B] BFBC2 [DELUXE] + Burnout Paradise [DELUXE]
12/02/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Biete euch einen Top Origin-Account mit folgenden Spielen: Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition Burnout Paradise - Deluxe Edition Wer interresse hat in den Thread schreiben und dazu direkt was er bietet ;) Bilder auf Anfrage!