Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Deluxe EOS

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Deluxe EOS

How to get Deluxe EOS ?

Old   #2

Buy from Item Mall

Old   #3

Are you talking about your own server or are you playing a server that uses Deluxe EOS?
Old   #4

Hes talking about Genesis Rohan i made the files for that idk if gambit put it on the server but getting deluxe EoS are from extracting Glacial Unique/Ancient Armors/Weapon's Last i made same way you can get Deluxe Crystal.Hope it helps

Idk it felt wrong to have Glacial and Bedron use same Stuff they could spam crystals from the daggers on npc.This way they have to look for glacial weapons parts forge them then extract it .

Old   #5

Yeah I made glacials use and extract deluxe crystals on DG for the same reason