Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 22:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

File Create Rohan :)

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
File Create Rohan :)

Close :v



irfanz is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by irfanz View Post
hello guys , i want share file create rohan
DB server :
Registry 64 bit :
Registry 32 bit :
RohanTools :
Server Rohan :
RohanAuth - Xampp :
For Step install yo can search in Google
NB : password : ##senzoku
Good Job Friend
Thanks for share


dedeernet is offline  
Old   #3

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by irfanz View Post
hello guys , i want share file create rohan
DB server :
Registry 64 bit :
Registry 32 bit :
RohanTools :
Server Rohan :
RohanAuth - Xampp :
For Step install yo can search in Google
NB : password : ##senzoku
Good Job Friend
Next Time PLEASE add the Info where you get it. It's from Rage-Zone and made by Senzoku. Anyway nice
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedeernet View Post
Thanks for share
hehehhe OKe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
Next Time PLEASE add the Info where you get it. It's from Rage-Zone and made by Senzoku. Anyway nice
i get from rrage-zone and i'am upload in mediafire sir

BTW , who have item mall and fix 5101 file script??
share pls


irfanz is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 30
Thanks for sharing.

Grab them fast folks. I don't expect mediafire to keep them online for long - maybe a day or two at most.

With most of the files having 'rohan' in the names I expect Playwith to be sending mediafire DMCA takedown notices any minute now.
PenguinJoe is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 639
Received Thanks: 198
My opinion I think it's a terrible idea to distribute copies of Rohan. What would have to do is join the folks who know, creates edits. and assemble a group just for that exchange ideas private, would be a legal scheme.

I'm tired of receiving MP asking how to configure a server or how to make a simple INSERT.
Any noob can have access to a server and creating that servers only affect the game itself.
oziel235 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
My opinion I think it's a terrible idea to distribute copies of Rohan. What would have to do is join the folks who know, creates edits. and assemble a group just for that exchange ideas private, would be a legal scheme.

I'm tired of receiving MP asking how to configure a server or how to make a simple INSERT.
Any noob can have access to a server and creating that servers only affect the game itself.
hahhaha..sorry for my share... XD
irfanz is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 565
Received Thanks: 44
zerkarchiel , ishtaria , and other closed darkfiledrohan dev's + oziel , sheldon and penguinjoe is all failed rohan dev . their server all closed .
just can talk no action .
join my Xeon Rohan if u want prove

Join my Xeon-Rohan . ultimate antihack and super secure websites and databases can't inject by just low level sql injection .
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
zerkarchiel , ishtaria , and other closed darkfiledrohan dev's + oziel , sheldon and penguinjoe is all failed rohan dev . their server all closed .
just can talk no action .
join my Xeon Rohan if u want prove

Join my Xeon-Rohan . ultimate antihack and super secure websites and databases can't inject by just low level sql injection .
You are an apocalyptic ******* idiot. Do you even have a working brain cell or are you just a full on retarded indo ****?

Failed dev? No we were all let down by the server OWNERS. We edit and develop but we have no control over what the administrator does. Get that into your thick skull.

I'm not a violent person but if I did ever see you in real life I would stove your head in to make sure your DNA is removed from the gene pool.
Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
9 Users
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
You are an apocalyptic ******* idiot. Do you even have a working brain cell or are you just a full on retarded indo ****?

Failed dev? No we were all let down by the server OWNERS. We edit and develop but we have no control over what the administrator does. Get that into your thick skull.

I'm not a violent person but if I did ever see you in real life I would stove your head in to make sure your DNA is removed from the gene pool.
I strongly agree with your opinion, he also often hack or DDOS every new server rohan, he was not happy that no rival in the business of private servers. There have been many people who upset against not only from Indonesia but other countries such as the Philippines and Thailand.
dedeernet is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 639
Received Thanks: 198
Ishtaria said it all!

I'm tired of seeing noobs speaking: Server "x" failed bla bla bla bla.

Take a good look at it:
Quote:
"HELP Rohan Server 99 english don't have name please all help me
Help me my rohan don't have name and then moster not moving. "
How do you want a server stay stable if the guy doesn't know a single thing. and another thing just administer is not enough, there are several factors and one of them is bothering me and it's the intervention of YNK in servers or attack DDOS, but hopefully this will end soon.

Remember we're just dev looking for solutions, ideas to improve this game.
Oh great game Engine but can improve, as we see the work of some.
oziel235 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 707
I know someone who might be able to hack umad's server but I don't know if he will want to do it or not. I'm tempted to ask.
Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
zerkarchiel , ishtaria , and other closed darkfiledrohan dev's + oziel , sheldon and penguinjoe is all failed rohan dev . their server all closed .
just can talk no action .
join my Xeon Rohan if u want prove

Join my Xeon-Rohan . ultimate antihack and super secure websites and databases can't inject by just low level sql injection .
The only real failure is the guy that posted this.

What say we shut this guy down (his IP is 199.83.132.29)

(Edit: Second thought - I doubt that is his server. He is way too stupid to create his own.
Prolly just trying to toll getting some poor indo-schmuck's site ddos'ed.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
You are an apocalyptic fucking idiot. Do you even have a working brain cell or are you just a full on retarded indo cunt?

Failed dev? No we were all let down by the server OWNERS. We edit and develop but we have no control over what the administrator does. Get that into your thick skull.

I'm not a violent person but if I did ever see you in real life I would stove your head in to make sure your DNA is removed from the gene pool.
You would have to get in line behind me brother. I am all for helping this loser earn a .
PenguinJoe is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 13
ANOTHER NEW PRIVATE SERVER WILL RISE -_-
I HOPE THE LINK FOR MEDIAFIRE REMOVE
SO ******* INDO's sharing >_<
geouaniche1 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 333
Received Thanks: 107
@ammadpurba Your server is poorly protected. Don't come up here and brag about it until you completely secure it.

However, i'm not gonna do anything ^^
Peace bro.


zzerachiel is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
..



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[ASK] How To Create Rohan offline
How to create Rohan OFFLINE .. if anyone know PM me pls :D :D
1 Replies - Rohan
Hi....(Create A Rohan Private Server)
Many People want's rohan private server!!! create please......MANY PEOPLE WAITING!!!;);););););););)
2 Replies - Rohan



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.